• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

maybe post it in the advertising thread as well so we can have a nice start with a decent amount of people :D

Siegh, please tell me you added the Kaers!

The dungeon is there since forever but there is no way in. Oh well, I will make a teleport to there somewhere on the map, good luck finding it.

Man I still never did find out that secret in the undead town, I found like 3-4 keys but still couldn't figure out how to get into that room with the treasure :( is that quest possible to complete?

The dungeon is there since forever but there is no way in. Oh well, I will make a teleport to there somewhere on the map, good luck finding it.

Hell yea, my private spawn! Don't send your own char there, I will fight for my territority!

Man I still never did find out that secret in the undead town, I found like 3-4 keys but still couldn't figure out how to get into that room with the treasure :( is that quest possible to complete?

Not sure which keys these are, there are a lot of them. The treasure in the "cells" werent added at that time, but they are now, I think.

There is a couple other quests related to keys in Enoch and the farm near it, good luck solving it ;D

I didn't thought about that yet, as long as I can keep it online and the players are still enjoying it.

Siegh, you said earlier that cleric got some spell changes, do you still seem them as viable solo hunters? I just hope you didn't take away some of the nice buffs :p

Siegh, you said earlier that cleric got some spell changes, do you still seem them as viable solo hunters? I just hope you didn't take away some of the nice buffs :p

They should be, specially against undeads.

These are the changes Ive made to them:
-Divine Strike is now based on your skill and weapon, therefore stronger.
-Regeneration and Refill spells got stronger, their duration reduced, and now unique to clerics.
-Blessing is now unique to clerics.
-Slightly reduced armor
-Slightly increased melee damage

That's pretty much it, I may have changed other small things but thats what matter most.

Also, the Banish Undead spell got reformuled and is much more consistent, for both clerics and priests.

EDIT: And clerics cant use heal 3 and 4 anymore.

Last edited:
Back