• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Have the spells changed around for the classes or are they still the same? I'm hoping cleric got changed around because all the support spells cleric had, priest had aswell. Not sure what i'll make this time, maybe a warrior so me and hehemidu can duo hunt :D

Have the spells changed around for the classes or are they still the same? I'm hoping cleric got changed around because all the support spells cleric had, priest had aswell. Not sure what i'll make this time, maybe a warrior so me and hehemidu can duo hunt :D

About the clerics, their spells and priests' had been changed before the end of the last beta. They now have a number of unique support spells that priests doesnt.

btw will the new beta will be from scratch again and to what lvl can we go ? :) new promo vocations?

I wanna test it too if it's alright.

Just a question, where is the server located?

Heyo! I found some screenshots of when the server was open last time:

I remember dragging the cool-looking boxes from this place all the way to town for my house, took me like an hour :p
https://i.imgur.com/6HnNxSZ.jpg

Some pictures of an insane quest(I messed up at the final boss and died ;<)
https://i.imgur.com/zB4qtwC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6NDWw7u.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/V28u3RD.jpg

I believe I went there with you guys :D
My secret char was Horde, only 1 or 2 people knew it was me.

btw will the new beta will be from scratch again and to what lvl can we go ? :) new promo vocations?

It has to be from scratch, there is no point in starting at a high level if there isnt much new content for them. The lvl 40 promotions are almost complete, there are only a few things left to be fixed.

And the server will have to be hosted in Brazil this time, I hope no one experience heavy lags.

It has to be from scratch, there is no point in starting at a high level if there isnt much new content for them. The lvl 40 promotions are almost complete, there are only a few things left to be fixed.

Awesome :) more time to play :D

Hmmm england to brazil not sure it will be a nice connection but ive connected to worse and been fine

Yay!

Btw, when can we expect another test server? I'm really looking forward to play it.

I tried setting it up yesterday but Im having some noobish problems opening my friend/hoster ports for him. It worked just fine on my old pc but dunno why its not working on his. As soon as I solve this it will be online, so maybe even today.

Hmmm england to brazil not sure it will be a nice connection but ive connected to worse and been fine

I can play european ots from here, its not perfect but its more than ok, so the opposite should work too.

I tried setting it up yesterday but Im having some noobish problems opening my friend/hoster ports for him. It worked just fine on my old pc but dunno why its not working on his. As soon as I solve this it will be online, so maybe even today.

Great!
I'm graduated in computer network and yeah, it's probably a noobish problem.
Just check firewall since it opens all network ports when disabled (windows), check which port your server is using and all that shit, it's actually pretty simple.
Anyway, good luck with it and I hope we can play it really soon :)

My heartbeat raised so much when i was reading this, cant wait :D :p
Maybe bump ur old advertise thread a bit so more people know about it :)

IF I join, I hope you guys help me with the basics :)
I'm open to play with whatever vocation needed so we can explore everything.

sure :) i'm not sure what i'll play because if its in brazil i will be a bit laggy prolly so then priest isnt best option :p
and to explor everything we'll need a big team and some levels :D

If everything goes smooth I will be opening it in 5 or 6 hours. Call your friends ;D

Back