• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I'll need help with the basics aswell, never played this, know nothing about it :O

What client, btw? So I can get myself prepared.
And ETA? I was going to the streets today, but as it doesn't stop raining, I may not go.

Aww some good and bad news no more heal 3 or 4 :( what I never liked though was that priest and clerics are pretty much forced to hunt undeads if they wanna level efficiently.

I'll need help with the basics aswell, never played this, know nothing about it :O

What client, btw? So I can get myself prepared.
And ETA? I was going to the streets today, but as it doesn't stop raining, I may not go.

The client is 8.7

Aww some good and bad news no more heal 3 or 4 :( what I never liked though was that priest and clerics are pretty much forced to hunt undeads if they wanna level efficiently.

If it was easy to be a support, everyone would be one ;D
They are hard to level due to the high benefits of having one.

Also about the mystic class, you should somehow restrict the crafting because what most people do is just make a mystic noob character and use it for crafting which is kinda stupid. I feel like if you want the benefit of crafting you should really have to level up the mystic and be your main character to really benefit from it. Also do you have an approximate time left? :eek:

Also about the mystic class, you should somehow restrict the crafting because what most people do is just make a mystic noob character and use it for crafting which is kinda stupid. I feel like if you want the benefit of crafting you should really have to level up the mystic and be your main character to really benefit from it. Also do you have an approximate time left? :eek:

As you said, the crafting "spells" are learned in certain levels and class related quests. A lvl 10 mystic can barely craft anything useful, but a lvl 40 Enchanter (one of the 2 promotions) will be able to craft high end stuff.

So you will have to choose between a master crafter and rune maker or an Elementalist, which is a battle-oriented mystic.

About the IP, I dont know it aswell, thats what I have to set yet.

i'm assuming this will be online a little later, i'll take part with it :>

While we wait, I recommend a little fight:

Tibia 7.6
Accs: 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4

Last edited:
Ot will be online today? (i can call my friends but need know 100% cuz we dont like 'fail' servers) its really nice server and i cant wait :|

Ot will be online today? (i can call my friends but need know 100% cuz we dont like 'fail' servers) its really nice server and i cant wait :|

It's not a 'fail' server and it's beta test.
Siegh is having some problems with connections from his computer and sadly, everything I tried to make it work didn't work.
Let's hope he can fix this problem.

Nothing will ever be 100% anything can happen, and this server won't fail. I'm hoping it goes up in about 4 hours or tomorrow because thats when i'll be able to play.

Im trying pretty much everything and it isn't working, not sure if its a problem with the hoster's connection.

Could anyone that knows how to open a router's ports post me a step-by-step tutorial or help me directly with it? I think Ive missed something but dunno what.

Back