• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Just take ur time and use the extra time on tweaking the server a bit more , adding quests/promotions etc...
this server is worth the wait and the people who dont get that ,too bad for them they'll miss out on a great server

So today I just randomly checked this thread to see what was going on (I lost all hope some months ago) and I just got a huge boner. 1 or 2 weeks? Now that' you've said it's going to be on, this will feel like the 2 years I've been waiting for...

I have good news for you guys. You will decide when will the new promotions be released.

The condition for it is: someone has to slay the currently final boss at the Cathedral.

And with them, another special condition will be set to promote, and only the elite will be worth carrying their new titles (and spells and masterise). And of course this special condition will be kept a secret, so good luck finding out.

I believe I said it already, about a week in the best case.

I hope

Last edited:
I should have never checked this thread again, ever. Since I found out yesterday that it's going to be up soon I've been checking it like 200 times per hour, and I'll be doing the same thing for a week in the best case. Screw you, Siegh!

I have good news for you guys. You will decide when will the new promotions be released.

The condition for it is: someone has to slay the currently final boss at the Cathedral.

And with them, another special condition will be set to promote, and only the elite will be worth carrying their new titles (and spells and masterise). And of course this special condition will be kept a secret, so good luck finding out.

The Cathedral.. I loved that place. Super excited!

How strong is that Cathedral boss? Compared to other bosses like Kaers / Behemoth / Dragon? D:

Humm, I think some people have seen it already, its... strong. But reaching its lair is the hardest part.

And its not the hardest dungeon so far.

Seen = defeated?
How are the additional profession ranks going? D:

Yet undefeated.

Profession ranks are still maxed at Master, the third rank. But still, new looteable recipes have been added, such as Blacksteel Set, but of course I wont spoil how to get em.

The cathedral dungeon was quite hard. You really need a team there and preferable a team of friends. The only time I was deep in the dungeon we were with a lot of different people. Many had died already and then someone ninja'd looted some kind of item which wasn't even for his vocation which made the blocker? angry and the group split up. Some left the lair with the blocker? and lived, the others continued and died shortly after.
With enough content people will be strong enough for the boss within 2 weeks though and if there are some real PGers maybe a week.

Only thing I didn't liked about the server was that you didn't really had a lot of freedom with choosing your profession. If you were a high dps psychical vocation you kinda had to take the profession that allowed you to make weapons and ammunition or you would miss out on some very powerful offensive masteries.

Good thing is that this server still has my favourite npc. The one from who you have to get Elvish wine. The dialogues gave me some good laughs.

Back