• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

You say that it doesnt make sense by stating that Im killing D&D, even tho Im not using any other know game as referal for my classes. D&D didnt created the word druid, the first meaning of the word doesnt says wich kind or magical element it uses, Dungeons and Dragon's concept isnt absolut.

I can do whatever I want with my druid, even shoot rainbow lasers if I want. If in the mythology I created for Thronar is possible for a druid to become a necromancer, then it is.

D&D is absolute.
Having a druid create a rainbow seems more plausible, than one becoming a necromancer.

There is always a basis you begin from, you wouldn't have a chicken shoot lazers out it's ass because it's just silly. Your druid is that silly to me.
I'd rather not have this discussion on a full scale tbh though, because your clerics are just as bad.

D&D got its reference on other things and changed them the way they liked to. Or by any means you think that the old druids of ancient british could really use the so called "life magic"?
D&D is not absolute, not even close. I can get influences from a thousand of things, but its up to me to change them the way I think its better. And no, I dont have any D&D references.

If you want to play accordingly to D&D concepts, you will not find them here. Here you will find Thronar concepts, and they will be the way the creator of them (me) wants them to be like.
Liking them or not is up to you.

Oh snap, Amusement I'm sorry bro but Siegh is right... he can do whatever he wants to do and I loved the concept of the server, keep it up!

Just teasing a bit ;)

90051089.png

99185457.png

mighty dusieqq and hes spell name suggestion!

Sparks - exori vis
Thyrfing Town Portal
Enoch Town Portal
Crumain Town Portal
Recharge - meditate
--
Light - illumine
Create Fire - incensio
Fire Strike - incensio vocali
Fireball - incensio cardo
Explosion - incensio apertum
Fire Wave - incensio vocali apertum
Blazing Pillar - incensio caulis
Scourched Ground - incensio ager
Summon Blazing Spirit - incensio vocali fieri
Summon Salamander - incensio animali fieri
--
Wind Vortex -flabra
Wind Blade - flabra acatus
Tornado - flabra prester
Storm - flabra vocali
Thunderbolt - flabra cardo
Lightning Nova - flabra apertum
Summon Sparker - flabra interfere
Summon Stormcaller flabra vocali prester

that's it for now ^^

waiting for project release i want to play it!

@up
yes i see that also but but magicianz ends with 9or8 classes and archer ends with 2 only
u can add like SPEARMAN and holy assassin archers could have more...... >.<

Any new updates?

Right now, Im working on the map. I could say that 75% of it is done, soon I will post another mini-map picture.

mighty dusieqq and hes spell name suggestion!

Sparks - exori vis
Thyrfing Town Portal
Enoch Town Portal
Crumain Town Portal
Recharge - meditate
--
Light - illumine
Create Fire - incensio
Fire Strike - incensio vocali
Fireball - incensio cardo
Explosion - incensio apertum
Fire Wave - incensio vocali apertum
Blazing Pillar - incensio caulis
Scourched Ground - incensio ager
Summon Blazing Spirit - incensio vocali fieri
Summon Salamander - incensio animali fieri
--
Wind Vortex -flabra
Wind Blade - flabra acatus
Tornado - flabra prester
Storm - flabra vocali
Thunderbolt - flabra cardo
Lightning Nova - flabra apertum
Summon Sparker - flabra interfere
Summon Stormcaller flabra vocali prester

that's it for now ^^

waiting for project release i want to play it!

Thanks for your suggestions! It may be helpful on the future when I decide to add spell words, but by now I will keep the old way.

@up
yes i see that also but but magicianz ends with 9or8 classes and archer ends with 2 only
u can add like SPEARMAN and holy assassin archers could have more...... >.<

Yeah that is true, Ive considered creating new archer classes but there is a problem: the marksman and the crossbowman make up for the only 2 plausible general archer roles (the fast and precise and the slow and powerful). If I were to divide the archers further, the lack of focus on the classes would only result in making 1 or more of them completely useless. For a matter of balance, I will keep them as 2 classes only.

Also, I wont create a "holy assassin" since it doesnt fits my concepts (the white magic role is limited to clerics and priests), and spearmen wont be on the archer role, since archers uses bow/crossbow only. Throwing weapons such as knives and stars are used by trackers and Im thinking on adding throwing spears for warlords, but thats just a far idea.

Back