• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I would like to play on this server, nice job ;).

this is a nice project and a nice concept how ever i didn't like the idea that in higher level you must have a team with you like a druid to heal you this sucks in my opinion every vocation should be able to hunt by themselves. team hunt is fun because if you got more players with you you can bring down bosses and other strong monsters alot faster but to need a healer druid? or to depend on others to get levels? it's like you won't be able to become stronger by your self and what happens if there won't be alot of players? there for alot less vocations played then you won't be able to hunt because you won't find a team or a druid to heal you?.
i will try it out once beta is open good luck :D.

Since I've tried every vocation (mostly all to level cap) .. I can say, they are all balanced.
All vocations can hunt alone, even harder monsters, but its harder than if you are with a healer or a dps class.
--
a screenie that we tested today
jiHJZ.png

Last edited:
this is a nice project and a nice concept how ever i didn't like the idea that in higher level you must have a team with you like a druid to heal you this sucks in my opinion every vocation should be able to hunt by themselves. team hunt is fun because if you got more players with you you can bring down bosses and other strong monsters alot faster but to need a healer druid? or to depend on others to get levels? it's like you won't be able to become stronger by your self and what happens if there won't be alot of players? there for alot less vocations played then you won't be able to hunt because you won't find a team or a druid to heal you?.
i will try it out once beta is open good luck :D.

Its true that I said that you will need a team, but to be able to explore the harder dungeons. Of course each vocation can hunt and get levels on their own, but hardly any would be able to go to the hardest placest by their own even at the max level (which is 40 at the moment). And dont worry about not finding any healers, since they are very much needed, this is enough encouragement to have a good number of them.

Team hunt/pvp is, in my opinion, the most fun aspect of tibia, and I feel like Im doing the right thing on encouraging it, but still not enforcing. As I said, you can do many things on your own and even get to max level, but you wont experience a good part of the "world" only playing by yourself.

About the beta opening, I still dont know exactly when it will be, but Im loving to know that so many people are waiting for it ;)

And here it is a pic of a dungeon Im working at the moment, adding puzzles and such:
67731599.png

yeah it might encourge more people to make the so called healers vocation but wouldn't that force them? i mean people will be forced to play a vocation they don't like because it's stronger that makes it unbalanced. not to mention if they can heal so much they would be stronger in battles so they will have higher survive rate.

yeah it might encourge more people to make the so called healers vocation but wouldn't that force them? i mean people will be forced to play a vocation they don't like because it's stronger that makes it unbalanced. not to mention if they can heal so much they would be stronger in battles so they will have higher survive rate.

Not everyone dislike playing as a supporter, I even like it myself. Those who dont want to play the healer role can simply play another class and let others do it. And to make it clear, healers are very weak against anything other than undeads and demons (which they are very strong against), so even if they are harder to kill, their dmg in pvp is the weakest by far, and mana costs/cooldowns on heals doesnt make them immortal as you may think. The true potential of healers can only be achieved when they are focusing on their role of healing/buffing others be it in pvm or pvp.

Just got some fast questions if you'd like to answer them,

1. If the max lvl is 40, will it be for long? I mean maybe you should do IF YOU ALREADY DIDNT, I DONT KNOW some instances/raids~ and arena for lvl 40s, then "2-3 monthly" updates comes where you increase lvl to 50, 60 etc. then new raids forl vl 50 , 60 etc ^^

2. Will the exp be fast? I think it would be great if you could obtain lvl 40 on some days so theres many 40 & wars & many ppl for isntances/raids if that will also exist etc.

3. Will there be Arena PvP where there are Ranking Ladders of teams on webpage?

4. Will there be Bonus Sets? When u wear 4 items of "Chaotic Set" you get extra buff~? :p

1. Although I cant really compare with global rates, the leveling is faster I believe. You can get to the max level in 2 or 3 days if you know what you are doing, maybe even faster if you know the map/quests. About instances/raids, there is no specific "raid" (if you mean raids like on WoW and other games), but there are huge dungeons full of puzzles, secret areas and powerfull monsters waiting for the more experienced players. Of course the level cap will be increased within updates, and more difficult dungeons will take place.

2. Read above about exp speed.

3. Im planning on holding many pvp contests, and there is one scheduled 3 days after the launch with good rewards to encourage the competition from the start. About Ranking Ladders, this is indeed a good idea and I will take note of this.

4. Not at the moment, but Ive thought about this idea many times already but still couldnt implement it, but I still plan to.

Ok thx for the answers, also I forgot to ask this, When you die at max lvl, lets say lvl 40, will you lose lvl?

Yes you will.

Regarding death penalty, Im planning on making the following: When you die on pvm, you only lose exp (no skills or items included), and when you die on pvp, the penalty is pretty much like on rl-tibia (losing exp, skills and items). This is only an idea and is still not implemented.

@Siegh, I like that idea, I like this whole project ^^
Any estimation on the release date? :p Kinda looking forward to it already

Alright cool

Edit; If the release is coming soon, why hasn't he opened an advertisement thread yet though? ;O

Last edited:
Alright cool

Edit; If the release is coming soon, why hasn't he opened an advertisement thread yet though? ;O

I will do it when I have a fixed date, which I dont yet. But mind that it will be a beta test, and not the oficial release, and expect it to be soon.

67065027.png

Im still finishing some things I left behind, there were more than I tho but its not much. If possible, Id like to open it this week, and I will try to.

I can't hardly wait to play on this server :).

Back