• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

What about Demon Hunter? Or would you feel like you are ripping off a blizzard idea? You could add like Amazon or Hunter(as a class). Which is less militaristic than the Marksman or Crossbowman and focuses more on lighter armour and enjoying the hunt. On the other side of things you could let Marksmen choose Fletcher or Deadeye. Crossbowman would be Executioner or Arbalest.

Anyways, ignore my unnecessary suggestions. You have a great thing going here and I hope you stick with it and I'm sure it will turn out great! I can't wait to play.

What about Demon Hunter? Or would you feel like you are ripping off a blizzard idea? You could add like Amazon or Hunter(as a class). Which is less militaristic than the Marksman or Crossbowman and focuses more on lighter armour and enjoying the hunt. On the other side of things you could let Marksmen choose Fletcher or Deadeye. Crossbowman would be Executioner or Arbalest.

Anyways, ignore my unnecessary suggestions. You have a great thing going here and I hope you stick with it and I'm sure it will turn out great! I can't wait to play.

I say no to Demon Hunters, Im not planning on making fancy classes out of the mages ones. But your Hunter suggestion is very plausible. Actually, I had plans for a Tamer > Beast Master class but Ive delayed them due to lack of scripting skills (that was loong ago). They would be pretty similar to a Hunter/Amazon with the addition of a beast taming system, and I still wants to implement them.

imo tracker/murderer fits more for archer in definition

Could be aswell, but mine are assassins or even hitmen, wich track people or other objectives down, so I decided to made them a melee dagger based class.

You are making so amazing server. And its so beatiful idea with guild events, where they can reactive a they own guildhall. I had that idea one year ago or maybe some earlier, but i was saw it in my mind, but a lilte different: Guild Lider write on forum, about his guild, what they job is and what they do together, if they a Order of somthing, they should reactive a monastery where they can sleep, pray and help lost and injured people. And near monastery should also be a farming fields, mill and well. :)
And its a one of examples what guilds should looks (i have much more ideas in my mind). Is anyone likes my idea and would to play roleplay in that kind of guild? =)

Edit: Is that can be possible, Siegh ? :)

Last edited:
You are making so amazing server. And its so beatiful idea with guild events, where they can reactive a they own guildhall. I had that idea one year ago or maybe some earlier, but i was saw it in my mind, but a lilte different: Guild Lider write on forum, about his guild, what they job is and what they do together, if they a Order of somthing, they should reactive a monastery where they can sleep, pray and help lost and injured people. And near monastery should also be a farming fields, mill and well. :)
And its a one of examples what guilds should looks (i have much more ideas in my mind). Is anyone likes my idea and would to play roleplay in that kind of guild? =)

Edit: Is that can be possible, Siegh ? :)

Thats some good concept, indeed. Lately Ive been thinking on something similar, like rewarding popular and event winner guilds with their own place on the map and own missions and quests, and make that guild something permanent on the game for other players to join even if the original leaders stopped playing, I will work on this idea and I hope I can create an ideal rpg feeling.

----

About update on the progress, Here is how the mini-map looks atm:

Edit: Removed the map.

It doesnt seems like much advance but it is! Some of the done parts were really complicated to do and including quests and npcs it was a lot of work. As you may notice, I have cut some parts of the map (not permanently, leaving them for future updates), and completely changed others, so it will be easier and faster to reach the initial completion.

Last edited:
Thats some good concept, indeed. Lately Ive been thinking on something similar, like rewarding popular and event winner guilds with their own place on the map and own missions and quests, and make that guild something permanent on the game for other players to join even if the original leaders stopped playing, I will work on this idea and I hope I can create an ideal rpg feeling.

Maybe if players leave guild, their place will be convert to ruined and haunted by monsters, after a while if it is not bought. :)

Maybe if players leave guild, their place will be convert to ruined and haunted by monsters, after a while if it is not bought. :)

Humm, actually I plan on making these "guild halls" a permanent place, with npcs and public places and so, and the leader wouldnt be the "owner" of it but the ruler, and it could change from time to time. Well, I will discuss this matter more deeply later, I still cant work on exactly this.

But here is a update on the mini-map, Ive finished the norh-western zone, there is not much left.

Edit: Removed the map.

Last edited:
Holy Shiii*
Great, stylish mapping, new good looking spells <3
Looking lovely waiting for more.

Good news! The inital portion of the map is done, which means that, after a couple of bug fixes and a few other things left, a new open beta test is coming soon and Im expecting a good number of players!

Count me in for the beta, really wanna see this server coming up , looks really nice!!

Even i'd play bro :) can't let a custom ot go up that i haven't given blessing ;) good luck

this is a nice project and a nice concept how ever i didn't like the idea that in higher level you must have a team with you like a druid to heal you this sucks in my opinion every vocation should be able to hunt by themselves. team hunt is fun because if you got more players with you you can bring down bosses and other strong monsters alot faster but to need a healer druid? or to depend on others to get levels? it's like you won't be able to become stronger by your self and what happens if there won't be alot of players? there for alot less vocations played then you won't be able to hunt because you won't find a team or a druid to heal you?.
i will try it out once beta is open good luck :D.

I agree with up all tho encouragement of team hunts is good, vocations need a standalone functions

Back