• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Every? Boars?... Why u try kill boars with lvl 10 melee class when they are ment to for higher lvl and then u whine at forums.. ur just noob

It would be same thing me whining with mages that i cant kill dragon at lvl 10 BUFF MAGES Pls

well dragon for example any harder monster i mean ;)

Ya, about yesterday PvP tourney, you saw that 30 Swordsman die after about 2 minutes by only being attacked by the 22 Warrior.
Meanwhile the 34 warrior kept chasing me for at least twice the time and survived, I even used Degen on ONLY that warrior.

Also, mages feel way to fragile, there is no counterplay to being 2 shot by a warrior - even worse when they paralyze/disable/silence you or whatever with their frigging weapons...
There is a shit ton of weapons for warriors with awesome effects while mages got ... well, staves add mlv ... in addition to that it's awefully hard to obtain equip as mage.
You can craft the steelset easily but mages need a mystic and then you can only get items which require items way too hard to obtain e.g. soul stones and other rare accessories.

In all fairness, the game 'begins' at level 40 consider anything below to be a tutorial

In all fairness, the game 'begins' at level 40 consider anything below to be a tutorial

It's cool that you have this point of view, but with a decent team you manage to take down almost anything before 40, so I wonder what exactly starts.
The other point in that attitude is: many new players won't stay, simply because it takes quite long for someone who never played this server before to reach 40 and you want to enjoy your time, not just enduring it to get the game started.

well marksman misses alot lol i thought they were supposed to be accurate :(

Hard to play alone =P Someone warrior or anithing to tank for me? kkk

A few balance changes regarding many classes:

-Fierce Strike's damage got lowered, and mana cost increased a little bit. Also, the 3 levels of the spell will share an 8 seconds cooldown now. Heavy chop is kept the same, so it is now a more valid alternative for damage.

-Some mage items have been added a few points of armor, additionally Self-Heal is now a bit stronger. Also note that each staff has a special hidden effect, and has been like this for a long time.

-Mages magic level in general have been increased. This is only the first step into adjusting mage's damage, I will keep in check. A wider variety of mage items are coming.

-All bows are getting their hit chance greatly increased.

Last edited:
I see how time eating this server is and thats the one and only reaso ni am waiting for the official release, no time to waste<3 keep it up baby

You should make a custom client, the ease of it might get a few more people to play who for some reason cant use the ip changer, like me haha. I would love to play and I will follow this thread!

You should make a custom client, the ease of it might get a few more people to play who for some reason cant use the ip changer, like me haha. I would love to play and I will follow this thread!

A custom client is something that will come in the future. By the way, why cant you use the ip changer?

On the downside, there are people who are the opposite and of you and don't like custom clients, not sure if they are lazy, scared of a virus or whatever but I personally like custom clients. Make sure to use the Otland ip changer.

Hello guys =B
Yesterday when i cast the spell F-Create on my magician, the fire field created by the spell never decay... Thats a bug in this spell, or this is it?

And now, i found another bug... When your bag slots are full, you cant group more itens, stackbles, like the picture:
Sem título.jpg

Last edited:
On the downside, there are people who are the opposite and of you and don't like custom clients, not sure if they are lazy, scared of a virus or whatever but I personally like custom clients. Make sure to use the Otland ip changer.

Custom clients aren't very favourable for cheaters, I for one would like to see a custom client to this server

I got a few questions:
1) Which profession is considered the worst or most useless by the community? I might gonna try that one then. I have a weak for under played vocations :)
2) Could anyone please list the masteries that one can chose with the three different professions?
3) Can buffs be self cast?

This evening my pc will be fixed :)

Edit:
Do the additional attacks from fast hand, double shot and triple shot count as extra hits for training your distance skills?

Last edited:
I'll be glad to answer them Nux :)

1). Surprisingly there isn't really a worst or useless professional there is probably an even amount of each profession on the server.

2.)
Armor Crafter
-"Skilled Miner" can extract ores much easier and can even find minerals that the untrained eye wouldn't notice! With this mastery, you will also learn the recipe Piece of Hi-Steel.
-"Protector" knows how to make the best use of their armor! With this mastery, while in battle, there is a small chance per attack to recover 15% of your max health instantly (for physical damage dealers only).
-"Juggernaut" is unstoppable! With this mastery, you will learn a new spell which have 50% chance of lifting slows without any cost or penalty! It will cost you 10000 gold pieces to learn this mastery
Weapon Crafter
-Skilled Miner
-Weapon Master = 10% to double your crit chance on your weapon.
-Brute force = 15% more dmg
Potion Brewer
-The herbal master knows best how to utilize the healing properties of herbs! With this mastery, the ammount of health/mana recovered with herbs is increased.
-The Skilled Gatherer can spot even the most hidden herb on the wilds! With this mastery, your rate of gathering herbs and blossoms are increased, and also learns the recipe Superior Elixir.
-A potion brewer's body is highly resistant to potions' side-effects! With this mastery, the duration of potions' penalties are halved, without affecting the recovering.

3.) What do you mean by self cast? There are buffs that you can use on yourself or others.

And not sure about the last question, you'll have to ask Siegh about that.

Going tracker (highest tracker is only level 27) with armor crafting for the protector mastery in combination with fast hands for some tankiness at high level or the safe crossbowman with weapon forger.

My pc is fixed. Installing a zillion updates now and after that I have to download many programs since I had to instal windows again.

I got a few questions:
1) Which profession is considered the worst or most useless by the community? I might gonna try that one then. I have a weak for under played vocations :)
2) Could anyone please list the masteries that one can chose with the three different professions?
3) Can buffs be self cast?

This evening my pc will be fixed :)

Edit:
Do the additional attacks from fast hand, double shot and triple shot count as extra hits for training your distance skills?

The additional attacks does not count as extra hits for training distance and neither for activating on-hit effects such as Protector or Weaponmaster.

Back