• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

No freaking way, I'm off for a week and it closes. I waited to play Thronar again for 2 years :_( I better never meet you cause I will put you in a cage and have you working at it until it's finished nonstop.

This is a feature not easily implemented as far as I know, but it is something Id also want to see in thronar.

1. Calculate road
2. Check possibility of move on next SQM
3. Move creature script about 1 SQM
4. Go to point 2.

Its lua.

Last edited:
I think this code has already been done in c++, to check if the creature is able and then command it to go to the XYZ pos

Any updates to this project? This is the only tibia server i have cared about in years

I'm not sure I mean last time Siegh was on was march 3 which was only 6 days ago but hasn't posted anything in awhile so I assume it's dead as of now...
It certainly was one of the best servers I've played. Would love to see it continued!

This was my last conversation with Siegh:

[20.08.2013] - [20.08.2013]
Siegh: hey, hello
Znote: hiho

Siegh: so, dont know if you read it on the thread but Im putting the beta to an end
Znote: I didnt, but I was about to recommend that. :p Got enough feedback to carry on I guess?

Siegh: yeah, made me notice that there is too much lacking at this point
Znote: I think it was a good beta, alot of testers enjoyed the content available thus far

Siegh: but at the same time most players that stayed loved it
. . : yeah
. . : the system and overall design has been liked by most players
. . : but the content is lacking
. . : so Ill be making much more stuff before trying to release again
Znote: yeah but thats to be expected on a beta
. . : yeah :)

Siegh: yeah, all thanks to you that offered to host
. . : thanks man :D
. . : you can shutdown the server anytime by now

@Siegh you still alive?

I still own thronar.znote.eu, it is linked to our previous server from DDG hosting service. When we stopped hosting there the server got moved to someone else. I still havent bothered to remove the IP from thronar.znote.eu domain.

I still own thronar.znote.eu, it is linked to our previous server from DDG hosting service. When we stopped hosting there the server got moved to someone else. I still havent bothered to remove the IP from thronar.znote.eu domain.
I see. ^^

Awesome project, looking forward to seeing it live again. Wouldn't mind cooperating with any codes (perhaps creature difficulty and aleatory bosses)

definetly one of the best "Half"-finished server i ever played. too bad it never reached it full potential. would love to see this live again , but with a full release and not another beta

I remember long nights where Siegh and I would brainstorm for hours, making content for both of our projects. This was about 2 years ago (when Thronar originally made its debut), and it's been a long time since then, but gosh, he's such a brilliant mind with OT design.

This is by far the best server i've played in the recent years. I hope he's still working on it.

Back