• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Highest level :D but gotta go so I won't be for long :( also not getting any luck with boxes, opened like 10 and nothing.

Same here Zas :(

BUT IM FIRST MAD PRIEST!!
1376243639.jpg

The server is coming back in a few minutes, fixing a lot of issues:

-Fire field spell got its cooldown increased to 15 seconds and its no longer infinite.
-Fixed the missing mastery point and missing spells for Squires, Archers and Trackers.
-Fixed the first part of the Trackers quest.
-Many other minor bugs.

- - - Updated - - -

More fixes:

-Another bug in the Tracker quest fixed.
-Food issue fixed (I hope)
-Herb searching command for Potion Brewers fixed.

Well... Because of the severe lag I had, the server wasn't as fun as I had expected =(

Rebooted my modem and reconnected, let's see if it gets better. I hate gray wolves.

I found something else to be bothered about.
spells-2.png

^This is what happened when i wrote the spell name when i had no money in my bp.

spells-1.png

^This is what happened when i had money in my bp. Just like the promotion pick, i did not get the information about the spell i just bought it. I should have gotten the price and level line with the ability to Not buy the spell just get the price.

The reason the spell is different is because i did not get to check the spell info of the spell i bought, it just auto bought.

Attachments

I found something else to be bothered about.
spells-2.png

^This is what happened when i wrote the spell name when i had no money in my bp.

spells-1.png

^This is what happened when i had money in my bp. Just like the promotion pick, i did not get the information about the spell i just bought it. I should have gotten the price and level line with the ability to Not buy the spell just get the price.

The reason the spell is different is because i did not get to check the spell info of the spell i bought, it just auto bought.

This is a provisory thing since the real spell seller was buggy in some points so I rushed this, for now please bear with it until I remake it. Try asking for spells without money on you.

Hi, My Character name is Taysonsin, my question is . Where Can i see my Crafting Recipes? if im Armor Forge

I've got a bug to report as well.

Went to the Potion Shop and tried buying Mana Herb, I chose 8 mana herbs and clicked ok, it bought twice.

22:02 Bought 8x lesser mana herb for 200 gold.

=(

I've got a bug to report as well.

Went to the Potion Shop and tried buying Mana Herb, I chose 8 mana herbs and clicked ok, it bought twice.

=(

This bug is know, looking for a solution.

Have swordsman atk speed been lowered? Also I have a bug with a weapon ill msg you when you get on.

Have swordsman atk speed been lowered? Also I have a bug with a weapon ill msg you when you get on.

Havent, and Im not online atm, mind pming me the problem? Or even post it here.

some asistance please, the druid can take professions - Character Asgrant

They can, every class can. Just say quest to Leoric after you have promoted.

Encountered a problem with getting the "powerful bolt" mastery on crossbowman. I tried every kind of "combination" with small letters and capitals, and it didnt work, however devastating bolt worked fine. Also, if its not already reported, Barney asks you for "THIRTY (30) plats" when you're going to buy the sword for the quest, yet he only takes THREE (3) plats from you.

Back