• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I'd like other marksmen to give some feedback about how they feel with them. Here are my impressions so far:

It is true that at higher levels and distance fighting skill it gets better, but the missing chance is too high imo. I'm using a long bow and I can totally miss 1/3 hits if not more. I'm not telling you to change it, I'm asking you to check it out and give your opinion.

About the damage range, I've already said something about this and I corroborate it now that I've tried a squire/tracker. It feels too wide (I normally hit 4-75 being this last one very rare and the 10s-30s very common).

That's pretty much it so far, it's kinda fun to play it but it really puts me on my nerves when I'm running some red hp monster and I fail 4 hits in a row.

Once again, about the critical hit thing, I would like you all to state your thoughts too. In my opinion, a critical hit should be always a high damage hit since it's a rare hit, but the damage range is pretty wide as well. Looks bad for a tracker that wants to go critical (Yes, I've used the +10% critical chance mastery on my tracker and I already regret it).

Any thoughts?

I'd like other marksmen to give some feedback about how they feel with them. Here are my impressions so far:

It is true that at higher levels and distance fighting skill it gets better, but the missing chance is too high imo. I'm using a long bow and I can totally miss 1/3 hits if not more. I'm not telling you to change it, I'm asking you to check it out and give your opinion.

About the damage range, I've already said something about this and I corroborate it now that I've tried a squire/tracker. It feels too wide (I normally hit 4-75 being this last one very rare and the 10s-30s very common).

That's pretty much it so far, it's kinda fun to play it but it really puts me on my nerves when I'm running some red hp monster and I fail 4 hits in a row.

Once again, about the critical hit thing, I would like you all to state your thoughts too. In my opinion, a critical hit should be always a high damage hit since it's a rare hit, but the damage range is pretty wide as well. Looks bad for a tracker that wants to go critical (Yes, I've used the +10% critical chance mastery on my tracker and I already regret it).

Any thoughts?

-The miss chance is something that really needs consideration. I have yet to check how it is in this new version, if it is really too low for marksmen, which are supposed to be accurate, I will increase it somehow.

-About damage gap, the formula for physical attacks are the same regardless the classes. If the miss chance were to be fixed the damage gaps would be less of a problem.

-And critical damages, some weapons have really low critical damages, such as wooden arrows that have 120% only, while others have up to 300%, and the last really makes a huge difference. To solve this, increasing the critical damage of the weapons on the lower end would make them all noticeable.

1) Trebla U're critical idea is wrong, When u said squire can do 5-70 dmg, than on 10% crit for max dmg (that's 70 right?) - divided by 10 - its +7dmg more on each hit - REMEMBER ITS ONLY 10% but what about stronger items.

2) Weapon Forging, I just started and noticed most items are useless - I mean we got easy obtained Pike from *SPOILER* (that item should be in recipes) versus Forging weapons - what is nice? 2H Axe or Sword right, but its very heavy and on OT formulas (diff. from real tibia a bit) walking without shield is a bit strange coz we got HUGE dmg to our char ...

3)Armors are rly rare and expensive - thats walking with 2H on strong monsters seems a bit hardcore.

4)No information if we're better in forging, 0 info just mashing buttons.

5)NEW FEATURE Weapons enchants - that could be rly nice, for example 30min~1h - coz some monsters are almost invincible for Melee Classes (Waveform for ex.). Second idea that could be buff from Cleric/Wizzard that enchant weapon - buff disappear on de-equip.

edit. oh one simple thing Loose stone pile is proper name of place we can use shovel on this server is all named Stone pile - thats confusing me - when I use look I think "just a common stones".

That's from my view - Invictus 22 Warrior.

Last edited:
1) Trebla U're critical idea is wrong, When u said squire can do 5-70 dmg, than on 10% crit for max dmg (that's 70 right?) - divided by 10 - its +7dmg more on each hit - REMEMBER ITS ONLY 10% but what about stronger items.

2) Weapon Forging, I just started and noticed most items are useless - I mean we got easy obtained Pike from *SPOILER* (that item should be in recipes) versus Forging weapons - what is nice? 2H Axe or Sword right, but its very heavy and on OT formulas (diff. from real tibia a bit) walking without shield is a bit strange coz we got HUGE dmg to our char ...

3)Armors are rly rare and expensive - thats walking with 2H on strong monsters seems a bit hardcore.

4)No information if we're better in forging, 0 info just mashing buttons.

5)Weapons enchants - that could be rly nice, for example 30min~1h - coz some monsters are almost invincible for Melee Classes (Waveform for ex.). Second idea that could be buff from Cleric/Wizzard that enchant weapon - buff disappear on de-equip.

That's from my view - Invictus 22 Warrior.

1) The 10% critical mastery is to increase the chance to inflict one, while the 50% crit damage one increases 50% of total weapon damage. If you have a dagger that has 10% critical rate and 1.6 damage, with both masteries it would have 20% rate and 2.1 damage.

2)Pikes aren't hard to obtain, thats true, tho many weapons are in fact useful to forge. Like Gladius, Bone Sword, Steel Hammer, Clerical Mace, Claymore, Crescent Halberd, and basically every Master rank recipe. And it's your choice to wield 2H or not.

3)They are supposed to be, rare and expensive.

4)The ranking up information is supposed to be like this. It's based on your luck instead on actual number of crafts, made like this to prevent everyone from getting to master equally.

5) Systems such as this are partially introduced for lvl 40 classes, wait until them.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Not quite, if youre a mage try typing !spells.

You can cast the s-spark from level 1.

Hoho, nice... Thanks man =P
I'll play today at night, that means a great experience of ot server =P

How works the soul points? Every time i cast an spell, i use soul points? Thats fuck my magician UHAUHAHUAHHA =P
There is it?

You need to cast spells to recover Soul Points...
Some spells use SP only, others use MP only, others use both :p

To recover your SP is the same as ever, get more exp than your current level and recover it for some time.
And, as a magician, not all spells use SP, in fact mages only use them on a select few and have a spell that recovers them each 3 minutes.

I have a complaint about mages: WHY THE HELL THERE IS NO SHIELD FOR US?!

I know mages are meant to be away most of the time, but sometimes monsters reach us or are too weak to run from them (snakes, wasps). Just armors (which are JUST ARM 1 for mages) aren't strong enough, we need some kind of shielding.
I'm sorry, but I do use melee... my staff sucks and I have no shield, that is crazy T_T

I have a complaint about DAMAGE: Every monster has outrages attacks up close leaving melee classes to death i died about 40 times by the same monster at level 11*

Ya, about yesterday PvP tourney, you saw that 30 Swordsman die after about 2 minutes by only being attacked by the 22 Warrior.
Meanwhile the 34 warrior kept chasing me for at least twice the time and survived, I even used Degen on ONLY that warrior.

Also, mages feel way to fragile, there is no counterplay to being 2 shot by a warrior - even worse when they paralyze/disable/silence you or whatever with their frigging weapons...
There is a shit ton of weapons for warriors with awesome effects while mages got ... well, staves add mlv ... in addition to that it's awefully hard to obtain equip as mage.
You can craft the steelset easily but mages need a mystic and then you can only get items which require items way too hard to obtain e.g. soul stones and other rare accessories.

I have a complaint about DAMAGE: Every monster has outrages attacks up close leaving melee classes to death i died about 40 times by the same monster at level 11*

Every? Boars?... Why u try kill boars with lvl 10 melee class when they are ment to for higher lvl and then u whine at forums.. ur just noob

It would be same thing me whining with mages that i cant kill dragon at lvl 10 BUFF MAGES Pls

Back