• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Thysia is looking for a mapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
EDIT: CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE, A MAPPER HAS BEEN FOUND!

A
s the title says, we are currently in need of a mapper. A mapper that is used to map in RPG style.

The server has been under development for some months, but the work has gone pretty slow and that is why we need another mapper to help us continue on this project. Thysia is a mid exp server that will use teleports, but it wont be anything like a evolutions server.
The server suits "teleport server" fans and also RPG fans, since you can either choose to explore the map and find hidden quests and NPCs that will give you missions and rewards. Or you could go with the teleport style to use the teleports to get to a hunting ground or a quest.

I am mapping in tibia version 10.52, but you wont have to map in that version if you absolutely dont want. (Lowest client version to map in would be 8.60).

Quests
There will be normal quests were you just have to run, kill some monsters, maybe solve a easy riddle and then get your reward and head back to temple. BUT most of the quests will need you to finish missions and tasks for a specific NPC in order to finish the quest and claim your reward, this is made because we want to keep the RPG feeling even tho it's a teleport server.

Hunting Grounds
You will be able to teleport yourself to a hunting ground in order to gain levels, but if you rather want to explore and find hidden hunting grounds where others who uses the teleports dont have access to, you can do that aswell. This is also to keep the RPG feeling inside the server.

Current Feautures
  • Zombie Event
  • Custom Task & Boss System
  • Custom Quest Points System
  • Custom Achievements

Screenshots
1zwgj6v.png

N0O__vND.png

A4uUepkk.png

f4e3c2.png

This is just a few pictures, there is alot more to see in the world of thysia.

If you are interested in joining this project as a Mapper and nothing else, then I'm glad to see your previous work and speak with you about it either here, in PM or Skype (I prefer skype).

Regards,

Naxtie

Last edited:
We're still looking for a mapper!

neim: enrik
secend neim: maik
aig: tuelf
wai mi: for im god maper
also i was maper for necronia befor!
tanking u and hir is mai vest piz of werk:
OLR8Nt4.png

regard,