• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Tibia 11/12 Rcc Extractor

@Nekiro
How do you extract them back in after I edit? it just has the extraction Option. that's all it does? just wondering 🤔
Thanks for the app by the way.

Is there anyway I can make an rcc file with my pngs, after extracting and editing them? Thanks for the app!

You can Re import Graphic_ressources.

You will need use a Rcc file, just found it in google, then when you extract files, just go on qresource/rcc , there is a make.bat
Edit this bat in second line add ' pause '. Save file, Copy rcc.exe here again where is make.bat.

Change your pictures, with same extension, do not change it otherwise you will see an error.
Click in Make.bat, you will get a graphic_ressource, just copy paste this on your bin folder.

Enjoy your client 12x modified.

You can Re import Graphic_ressources.

You will need use a Rcc file, just found it in google, then when you extract files, just go on qresource/rcc , there is a make.bat
Edit this bat in second line add ' pause '. Save file, Copy rcc.exe here again where is make.bat.

Change your pictures, with same extension, do not change it otherwise you will see an error.
Click in Make.bat, you will get a graphic_ressource, just copy paste this on your bin folder.

Enjoy your client 12x modified.
I have downloaded the file and I see the make.bat as indicated there

Back