• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 - End of botting era?

Gratis is a Swedish word, but it's also an English word, and Portugese, and African, and Italian....

Gratis is a Swedish word, but it's also an English word, and Portugese, and African, and Italian....
And spanish.

Ok lets stop:
And Afrikaans, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German and some of the other Germanic languages.

And spanish.

Ok lets stop:
And Afrikaans, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German and some of the other Germanic languages.
I just realized... they are using the Greek alphabet so Greek aswell?

And spanish.

Ok lets stop:
Omg, i didnt know this :v, thanks

dont tell me that anyone of you would delete all botters for a fair gameplay, just think how less money you had without botters. Just think how less people would actually play the game.

botting started around 7.6, right?
Actually, since there are many types of bots (runemaker, aimbot, auto-fishing, full light), you may consider that botting started sooner than 7.6, but cavebotting became popular on 7.6.

I dont think that bot is going to stop with the new Tibia version.

Actually, since there are many types of bots (runemaker, aimbot, auto-fishing, full light), you may consider that botting started sooner than 7.6, but cavebotting became popular on 7.6.

I dont think that bot is going to stop with the new Tibia version.
dont tell me that anyone of you would delete all botters for a fair gameplay, just think how less money you had without botters. Just think how less people would actually play the game.

cavebotting is probably the most important one for the average botter. It came to be in the 7.6~ era. What happened after 7.6? The slow, but steady decline of the playerbase.

Its a business. Team do wars to keep theirs bot farms running on to sell KKs on the black market. Bots developers keep updating the bots and making then even better for profit/money. Cipsoft does not handle the problem(i don't believe they can handle it well enough to not kill/wound their own game). Its a players + bot developers + cipsoft problem.

@OpenTibiaServer
Well, if I had like 20 or more accounts I'd get an invitation due to "an accident" too.
They're bot devs at all. What were you expecting?

looks like cip are copying our ideas btw
- item stats (i.e "leech")
- pvp arena with walkable transparent floor above
- pve arena
- in-game point tokens
- in-game store
etc.
and now their new client looks a bit like otclient (according to forum on Polish fansite they even get fps drop under same circumstances)

waiting for generated dungeons
come on guys, you can make it xD

ur sprites suck btw, try 7.8 style

Last edited:
@OpenTibiaServer
Well, if I had like 20 or more accounts I'd get an invitation due to "an accident" too.
They're bot devs at all. What were you expecting?

looks like cip are copying our ideas btw
- item stats (i.e "leech")
- pvp arena with walkable transparent floor above
- pve arena
- in-game point tokens
- in-game store
etc.
and now their new client looks a bit like otclient (according to forum on Polish fansite they even get fps drop under same circumstances)

waiting for generated dungeons
come on guys, you can make it xD

ur sprites suck btw, try 7.8 style

There was someone who made a post regarding this matter which was very well written, and it stated that Cipsoft is not copying OpenTibia and its ridiculous to claim they are (maybe it was someone in the ox team, I dont remember).

OpenTibia is following Cipsoft, and we are 'forking' the game in so many ways, come on.. we got thousands of developers doing different things, dont you think Cipsoft sooner or later will have the same idea? Its not like they give a **** if something has been invented in OpenTibia already..

Back