• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia 11 illegal value error(?)

dArquien

Reaction score
Hello! I'm having a problem with launching Tibia 11 client alongside OTXServer. The server works fine, but when I try to connect the client just spits out "illegal value" error. I've tried using this IP Changer and pre-edited client from this thread. I'd be glad if someone helped me.

Solution
I just went through a teamviewer session with @dArquien
We detected issues with the Znote AAC configuration (version must be set to TFS_10), and the OTX schema which had what seemed to be some gesior columns in it which would break Znote AAC queries.
What we did was to alter the database and allow certain columns like accounts.vote and players.comment to allow null.
Which seems to have fixed the problem.
Make sure to run the client.exe file that is inside the bin folder of the tibia client installation directory.
(Which is also the file you need to modify).

I really don't know what you meant by that. I know that I need to use client.exe from packages/Tibia/bin, and that is exactly what I'm doing. Should I show you a video of what I'm doing and maybe you could tell me what am I doing wrong?

If this happens during the connection, it might also be that the web server does not return the expected json result. Have you tried to use Znote AAC?

We detected issues with the Znote AAC configuration (version must be set to TFS_10), and the OTX schema which had what seemed to be some gesior columns in it which would break Znote AAC queries.
What we did was to alter the database and allow certain columns like accounts.vote and players.comment to allow null.

Solution
which columms where those? i have everything okey but i cant connect the client sometimes ilegal valu someties i get char list but cant log in

Could you share the solution with us (perhaps a bit more clearly). This is the exact problem I'm having right now.

Last edited:
he did.. im gon na post the client that you need to use i edited it qwith ip 127.0.0.1 its 11.44 give me few minits and i'll post it here (change in your configlua your client to 1144

editing post to avoid making double ones
https://otland.net/threads/tibia-11-44-client-with-ip-127-0-0-1.255270/

I appreciate that, but I can log in without illegal value error if I use 127.0.0.1 and mine is for 11.49

Cool link tho. Do you happen to know why this would only happen when I use global ip address?

Last edited:
Back