• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

Tibia 3D Project

• Total voters
Hello everyone
We live and work is progress

We have good news, our game is growing again

Watch this video:
Here is new graphic design:
Underground:
Surface:

Own server stress test By Fedor (500 players)
Fedor spent 8 month for write own server. We are very happy because tests is succesfull 500 players online!

Screenshot:

@siolyolekk that's amazing!
Just discovered your project and I for sure will play it.
I recommend a free to play game with premium options by micro-payments.
I'm suscribed to updates.
Any website to check progress?

I really like what you are doing here. Are you going to lock the camera in Place later like tibia?

I really like what you are doing here. Are you going to lock the camera in Place later like tibia?
I dont understand what is lock the camera,it will be like in the movie and in the pictures.

w pewnym sensie tekstury przerobione do 3d można nazwać już własnymi

This is completely wrong, slight alteration to somebody's work doesn't grant you any rights to it - it's still the same copyright infringement as before.

The camera is already locked, as you see in videos. If you mean skewed ortographic angle like in Tibia, it might be difficult to achieve with 3D, plus if the game should keep that aspect, what would be the point of going 3D at all?

I dont understand what is lock the camera,it will be like in the movie and in the pictures.

I think he means that the camera doesn't move (like you've got it now) and is ortographic mode (no perspective) - an example:
image link

It looks cool, wanna try it for sure... but i guess the mechanics will be less tibia like?
e.g. trapping?

I welcome everyone again

Yesterday during, the livestream we decided for the first time play with people.
You can see it in this movie 🤩

its nice and all but one tiny tip/feedback and should be easy to adjust with unityd3, im guessing you added the "smooth follow" to the main camera and just disable the X- and Y parameter when it follow.

change the in game camera (Main camera in unity3d) Y angle a bit (IE the height).
it should show you your charicter feet, legs, cheast, and head, not just the every top of the head.

i know the 2d tibia the sprites and just look like they from the top side and still cooupy only one squere. bird eye view on this small of the in game view not match eachother..

other than that look nice and good luck.

Back