• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 64x64

Could you share the programs for working with 64x64 sprites? preferably under version 10.98

Hello Otland Community!

Do you like to play Tibia on HD?

32f9dd180d907ea584e7cee53fac8b42o.png
64 Pixels, And tibia (32 Pixels)

well, im working on that and going to post all the advancements here (Object Builder, OtClient, Map editor)

Object Builder to work with 64x64 sprites as base size. DONE

7cdff5b9331740082014a1ba549ceb9co.png

Only work with clients 10.76+ idle animation working.

Download link = Sources + precompiled.

MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!ooEwjB6B!4ZUMZ8sxqc4UgUUj2jByWiphuzpaLAdSoQUGRRpsOvk)

Now Working on the Remeres map editor with 64x64 Tile size as Base-
Broke link

Anyone interested in giving continuity to that? My oldest OT dreams is having a set of good CC0 sprites we could all use and work on top of it.
Wonder if a hybrid approach of hand draw sprites and machine learning could make it possible. Please give me a ping if you are interested.

Anyone interested in giving continuity to that? My oldest OT dreams is having a set of good CC0 sprites we could all use and work on top of it.
Wonder if a hybrid approach of hand draw sprites and machine learning could make it possible. Please give me a ping if you are interested.

If you are interested in fully functional 64x64 system with otcv8 dev client, just contact @mrianura who can upscale and convert your tibias.spr for a low cost. Or you could purchase the mod for OTClient/otclient 1.0 just contact mrianura. I have full 64x64 client with NO loss to FPS, final compressed sprite file is smaller size than uncompressed tibia.spr file, and again, does not negatively impact gameplay at all.

otcv8 natively supports 64x64, you must only purchase the tibia.spr -> tibia.cwm conversion from Mrianura. There is no source code modification or additional module etc needed. All of the supporting code is already in otcv8.

otcv8 natively supports 64x64, you must only purchase the tibia.spr -> tibia.cwm conversion from Mrianura. There is no source code modification or additional module etc needed. All of the supporting code is already in otcv8.

well kinda cool but what do u do if u add new sprites to ur client? Paying over and over again? xD

Disclaimer:
I want to clarify for all admins/mods, I am NOT offering a service or accepting any payment or even offering anything related to myself.

Yes, AFAIK you will have to purchase the whole sprite file converted again, however the price is fairly cheap, $100 per 100k sprites.

anyone managed to make this happen? i want to try but download link is offline

Back