• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.1 Brainstorming thread

Spears used to have 30 attack prior to 7.5 for a fact. And yea, they hit more than arrows, arrows had a higher hitchance though.
60 atk bolts is bs, you can find that info on various sites, but they were just copying it from each other. Bolts had 30 atk and power bolts 40, confirmed.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Btw throwing stars, throwing knives and small stones atk and weight were also changed. @al222

Do you know if the weight and attack for these are correctly listed here?

Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 15.47.59.png

Awesome job you've done so far! I started playing Tibia in 2003 on Lunara. 7.1 and up to that 7.4 christmas update was my favorite time in the game so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out! :)

I've reverted several old areas, before I seen some of these screenshots actually, just from experiance.

(I replaced sprites, I haven't converted the whole map to < 7.4, hence some borders ,etc.)

1607676749845.png1607676792982.png

1607676832612.png1607676852744.png

1607676946003.png1607677011391.png
1607677053261.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Creatures:
-No run away on low hp
nice check it out :p
rox.JPG
i think a server with no skulls nowdays only will bring massive killer's and no lifer's
yeah that's true but u can say that about most old servers i think
it's main reason for ppl to still play
it was possible to side step walk with num pads keys? Back in 7.1 client?
probably not, neither auto send f keys, or wasd or anything lol

@al222 throwing stars are 30 atk 1 oz on tibiantis

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up!

Do you know if the weight and attack for these are correctly listed here?

View attachment 47643
Played a Paladin in those times, roughly to level 30 which took me months. It's not much, but I can guarantee you, spears did have 30atk and 20oz weight, xbow weight is accurate as well. I don't remember the other items..
Other things that come to mind are: Light Healing (exura) needed 25 mana to cast, exevo con 40. That's info you may already know, but that's all I can come up without doubts.

Last edited:
I used to train a lot in Alawars Vault, the minos would never stop coming, when I killed one, another would always take its place without moving, never noticed such a nerf.

Is that why you see old screenshots of ppl hunting in small spawns? (Just luring the monster away and killing it while waiting for respawn)
Post automatically merged:

it was possible to side step walk with num pads keys? Back in 7.1 client? I have that doubt @al222 @kay @Under Influence

Linking an older post in this thread:

I have a feeling that tibia.de libriary is accurate for simple stats like attack, weigth etc.

I have a feeling that tibia.de libriary is accurate for simple stats like attack, weigth etc.
i'm curious to know about bolt and arrow damage, if their attack value was the same as 7.7 cipfiles or not.
tibia.de has them set way higher but maby that was just a wild guess by them

Throwing weapons are accurate (they were changed in 7.5), ammunition attack is off though and you can find that on many sites as they all copied info from each other. Arrow was 25, bolt 30 and power bolt 40. That's for atleast 7.2 and there's no hint any of those were changed since 7.1.

Back