• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.4 with sprites 8.x help please./ Pomocy

Rozrabiaka

Reaction score
Hello all.
Is anyone able to help me or explain how to do the old version Addons Items, Addons Outfit/Outfit ( With retro). Its better make downgrade from 8.x to 7.4 or something like that. Im a laik, but i have zeal to make this. I have one good datapack 7.72. I remake now with my partner free OTClient, anyway if u have time and want help us please make me happy XD

You can laugh, but I just don't get it and I want to try it :)

I want have too SVARGROND,GOROMA,LIBERTY BAY, FERU TOWER etc. And sprites monster from 8.0.

Maybe someone have a ready datapack or link? Regards and Thanks.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////POLISH////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Witam wszystkich. Czy ktoś jest w stanie mi pomóc lub wyjaśnić, jak zrobić starszą wersję Przedmioty dodatkowe, Addons Items,Outfit (Z retro). Lepiej jest obniżyć wersję z 8.x do 7.4 czy na odwrót? Jestem laikiem, ale mam zapał, aby to zrobić. Mam jeden dobry pakiet danych 7.72.
Teraz dokonuję remake'u z moim partnerem OTClient, w każdym razie, jeśli masz czas i chcesz pomóc, proszę, uszczęśliw mnie XD

Możesz się śmiać, ale ja tego nie rozumiem i chcę spróbować :)

Chciałbym też mieć SVARGROND, GOROMA, LIBERTY BAY, FERU TOWER itp. I sprites potwora z 8.0. Może ktoś ma gotowy pakiet danych lub link? Pozdrawiam i dziękuję.

While I don't exactly understand what you need (adding 8.0 outfits to 7.72?), Object Builder will help you achieve this.

Don't want to sound rude, but no one will do it for you as it's a tedious and time-consuming process, you will need to manually replace the objects yourself.

Maybe easier it’s make downgrade from 8.0 to 7.4? What do you think?

/please edit to unsolved my phone have lag and i click solved supp~

If you want outfit add-ons and the newer graphics (Svarground, etc) you definitely need >8.0, as it'll be next to impossible to implement them in a 7.72 distro.

What I would do is get a good 8.0 distro (maybe even a 8.6 one) and use Object Editor to put in the retro graphics from older clients that you want. You can even make it look 99% like 7.4 / 7.72 with the right edits.

There's even a pic editor out there, if you want the intro screen to look like <7.72

Back