• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia client crashes when i "mark/attack" something [WITH VIDEO]

Sammol

Reaction score
Hello , okay , so basically i have a OT server that is 8.6.

And i can log in and walk and go in to teleports etc , but as soon as i "mark" someone or "attack" a monster , the client crashes AND ITS NOT only that way for me, but also for my "tester" friends.
You can see it for yourself!

PLEASE TRY TO WATCH IT IN 1080P SO YOU ARE ABLE TO READ THE TEXT'S!

[video=youtube;Du_xhFBYjGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du_xhFBYjGQ[/video]

EDIT: It is not becouse of the custom client , same thing happens when me or my friend uses the usuall tibia 8.6 clients (when you change ip with ip changer)

Last edited:
I guess you get custom sprites
maybe you need set corpstype in data.
Check all corpstype of 64x64 monsters and set it to 62 or 52

Corpstype is the icon of monster in battle list.

mabye your (custom?) client its bugged...
Nope its not becouse of the custom client , same thing happens when i use the regular tibia client. and it also happens to my friends (using regular clients)

Have you tried using an unedited client?
its not becouse of the custom client , same thing happens when i use the regular tibia client. and it also happens to my friends (using regular clients)

I did read somewhere it could be something with "ontarget" "offtarget" something like that , i dont really know,

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml and check the files using type="attack", copy the scripts and paste here., so we can examine it.

Go to data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml and check the files using type="attack", copy the scripts and paste here., so we can examine it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<creaturescripts>
<event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>

<event type="joinchannel" name="GuildMotd" event="script" value="guildmotd.lua"/>
<event type="receivemail" name="Mail" event="script" value="mail.lua"/>
<event type="reportbug" name="SaveReportBug" script="reportbug.lua"/>
<event type="advance" name="AdvanceSave" event="script" value="advancesave.lua"/>

<event type="think" name="Idle" event="script" value="idle.lua"/>
<event type="think" name="SkullCheck" event="script" value="skullcheck.lua"/>
<event type="kill" name="BountyHunter" script="kill.lua"/>
</creaturescripts>

Back