• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia "Golden" Skin [8.2+]

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
!UPDATED!

Well, this is my first editing a skin this much. Originally, this pic was made by Elroyn. But I changed the whole color scheme and obviously the start screen. So... Here it is! [Download is at the bottom, after the ss's].

And now, I've edited it a bit more, changed a few things, and brightened it up ish.

Version1 Screenie 1:
startssofmyskinld2.png

Version 1 Screenie 2:
ingamessofmyskinhc5.png

Version 2 Screenie 1:
startssofmyskinul6.png

Version 2 Screenie 2
ingamessofmyskinpx3.png

Download Link for Version 1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/139196926/Tibia.pic.html

Download Link for Version 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/139392252/Tibia.pic.html

PS: So far, there are no known glitches in it so far as I made sure there should not be any. But if anyone see's anything wrong, please tell me so I can fix it up =]

Last edited:
The empty equipment tiles are all ripped off from an unofficial tibia community. But it is a nice skin altought the "Tibia" Titel in the first screenie doesn't fit at all with the strange bird Icon in the middle.

Maybe you could explain to people how to install this.

If I set this in the tibia map, Won't the ''patch'' that cipsoft has in there, won't it check that something is moderifed? like the tibia.pic o.o?

for installing, just replace your Tibia.pic from tibia forder, with this.

Thanks Fare-Fray. And no, they won't find out it's modified unless you're using BlackD proxy, or Tibia Auto [that's what I heard. But i've been using custom skins all the time and I didn't get banned.].

The only thing you did in it added 'Yellow color' to it so it looks like 'gold' and you added first picture background. Nothing more did you do on it so the credits goes to the real creator in the german tibia community....

I will rather enter, Keylogger.com. I will never download this

Well that's just stupid o.o
And btw, i've been using custom skins for ages and i've never gotten banned. So, do w/e you want ^^

!UPDATE!
Added my newer version! Check the first post!

It's hard to read the "Tibia", took me 5 minutes to see that you added/changed the title. The font is way to strange, but the idea is right! You found out how to make it meld with the rest, but there is always room for improvement.

Back