• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia MOBA (LOL DOTA etc..)

samco

4x4 Developer.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, i'm interested in develop a moba like Tibia server, i know this might have tons of work, but i really think it could be really nice to play.

Someone want to try to make something? i have ideas in my mind.

Needed c++ programmers, ican do lua and scripting aswell. Im used to C++ as im computer engineer, but right now im not used to the OT codes.

Sorry abut english and not much info, but i have not much time to write right now. Thank you for reading and leave coments.

If I'm not mistaken this is a similar thing of what you're talking about.

Yes!! Something like that! i did search for it but did not notcie about that thread, Thank you very much for showing me that! :D

I played "Hall of the Champions" but it was an epic fail. None can handle 20 new vocations with new spells without proper introduction tutorial.

samco show me some more ideas of this (even a scratch list of spells/champs/game-modes/mechanic etc) I may be interested with it.
I did this kind of server on old times on Evolutions and on old TFS - lot of fun.

Back