• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia War - Project - 4 Diffrent War Servers, 1 Community

New idea for the Team War :
Character will be saved if we use this system.
Starts at level 150, if a player gets level 180 he can reborn and get a unique and cool item and he gets a "guild war shield", different colors depending on how many times he have been reborned

Ye, and it will prevent people from getting way to overpowered (like in Solo War).

How are you going to keep them online with no donations?
(I might be wrong and you're asking for donations ingame)

How are you going to keep them online with no donations?
(I might be wrong and you're asking for donations ingame)

My goal is not to become rich or anything, my goal is to get the servers to go around, so Stian gets payment for the dedicated.

I will have donations on both servers, thought, it wont be any mighty items with atk 100 and stuffs like that, they will be a little better, but not much. Since I want a non-donator to be able to be the best too. If you want to donate it will be because you are damn lazy or because your want to support the server.

My goal is not to become rich or anything, my goal is to get the servers to go around, so Stian gets payment for the dedicated.

I will have donations on both servers, thought, it wont be any mighty items with atk 100 and stuffs like that, they will be a little better, but not much. Since I want a non-donator to be able to be the best too. If you want to donate it will be because you are damn lazy or because your want to support the server.

Great :) Hate thoose servers where a donator can't be killed by a normal player.

Great :) Hate thoose servers where a donator can't be killed by a normal player.

Me too, thats called "Money Servers" and is something that destroys the community. I still think that people like Andren should get a bit for their many hours of work with the server. Only donate to things you think deserve it :)

Servers are not expensive, even now Tibiawar is doing just fine on that front (goes in somewhat zero).

Team War Map :
My next :d
2r70sn7.jpg

2ir2b0y.jpg

333bymh.jpg

1zced5j.jpg

2qnw2o7.jpg

122cbo4.jpg

a9qmhs.jpg

CREDITS GOING TO XEDRIUM FOR HELP :D

noobwarminimapkgxq.png

minimap up to date, i'll show some screenies later, but so far the swamp is added n done, the desert is done including the semi large tomb underground, and the temple is done.

when i try to create a char its says this

You need 1 premium point to create new character.
You have 0 premium points.
Remember you can have max 5 characters on one account!

THAT SUCKS!

THAT SUCKS!

Login using 1/1.

THAT SUCKS!
If you want a private character, donate to TibiaWar, otherwise, login with 1/1 or <no acc>/<no pass> (leaving in blank both boxes).

So you are going to add donation items now? S:
I though you was fine with donate for own char thingy. :p

Back