• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

Its not rumour. The server data was stolen from Cipsoft at 7.7 times. Original owner gave up few months ago and sold it to our well-known ryan-doonrak (5000 euro as far as I know). yes, he is the current owner if I'm not wrong.

read this.

@RealSoft,
You don't have the actual map. (Wannabe Version = RealSoft)

@Topic,
The owner, "Dennis" on RealOT's supposedly has the actual 7.7 copy of Tibia, thing is, he didn't hack CipSoft.
A person he knows in rl used to work for Cip, and they fired him...
Dennis and Him both decided to start RealOT's to try and "get back" at cipsoft...
That's just what Dennis told me himself, don't know if its 100% true.

Also, supposedly the "Administrator" of OTFans has a copy of the server aswell.
I personally am also assuming that Talaturen has the ability to get this, if he doesn't already have it.

@RealSoft,

@Topic,
The owner, "Dennis" on RealOT's supposedly has the actual 7.7 copy of Tibia, thing is, he didn't hack CipSoft.
Dennis and Him both decided to start RealOT's to try and "get back" at cipsoft...

I personally am also assuming that Talaturen has the ability to get this, if he doesn't already have it.

Yes Grizzm0 got a copy :p

@RealSoft,

@Topic,

I don't know really what's different about my map, and the on RealOTs use, all I know I got allot more areas then any other released rl map has (7.6 ONLY)
in my map you can find out many secrets of Real Tibia, all action items are in my map (or was, I removed them as OT's doesn't support action items)

any also I don't make the server because I want to be a CipSoft Wannabe, I hate CipSoft badly after all they done to tibia after 7.7, I just make my server to keep thye old school alive.. ^.^

@Up,
The RealOT's map is exactly as Cip had it.
Also, it isn't just the map that is awesome about it...
It is the fact that everything works exactly how its supposed to. Since it is an actual "edited" copy.

@Up,
The RealOT's map is exactly as Cip had it.
Also, it isn't just the map that is awesome about it...
It is the fact that everything works exactly how its supposed to. Since it is an actual "edited" copy.

I'm not an retard. it's not hard to get a OT work the same, just hell of editing...

About RealOTS, it was annoying that they went crazy! I miss the old times of 3x exp, but was annoying at web that it took 15 min to change password, create a new character or something like that.

and also it wasn't possible to check up players, only highscores <.<

I'm not an retard. it's not hard to get a OT work the same, just hell of editing...

About RealOTS, it was annoying that they went crazy! I miss the old times of 3x exp, but was annoying at web that it took 15 min to change password, create a new character or something like that.

and also it wasn't possible to check up players, only highscores <.<

No matter what you do, you will not have the exactly same formulas, exactly same monster formulas, your OT will never be the same.

No matter what you do, you will not have the exactly same formulas, exactly same monster formulas, your OT will never be the same.

did I say I want 100% like them? My monsters are so close you can get to the Real Tibia..

and I'm using different monster scripts then other OT does..

Same with spells, They aren't like other servers, but very close to the real tibia..

weapon damages, modified to balance back upon mages. so they're not the same...

Rumour with Ryan owns realots.net - fail.
Firstly, Dennis wouldn't sell it for 5000€ - as far as I know, I've talked with him a few months ago about buying, he clearly says that we could negotiate at about 8000€, secondly - Ryan is 15 years old :p

@RealSoft: Sad to say, but how you can use formulas very close to the real tibia ?
Tell me how did you get the orginal one, to base on them

@Down: That what I meant, I'm sorry - I've say it wrong.

Last edited:
Rumour with Ryan owns realots.net - fail.
Firstly, Dennis wouldn't sell it for 5000€ - as far as I know, I've talked with him a few months ago about buying, he clearly says that we could negotiate at about 8000€

False.
Dennis would sell the original copy of the 7.7 version.
He won't sell the "RealOT's" version. :peace:

@RealSoft: Sad to say, but how you can use formulas very close to the real tibia ?
Tell me how did you get the orginal one, to base on them

sometimes you don't need to see the formulas to be able copy them..

have you ever study math? ;)

x * y = (E * x) forumlas rox xD

Anyhow, even a great freakin code forumla is breakable..
I'm not sure thought how the formulas does look like in rl tibia, but I do know it possible to remake them using different formulas.
I'm not sure about the stronger monsters, but I would guess they're using a familiar formula I'm use on my Marsnorth, Which is 10x bigger the the normal demon script of an OT, more complicated and impossible to break unless there's a kid that got the time and math skill to bring that bitch down..

^^

sometimes you don't need to see the formulas to be able copy them..

have you ever study math? ;)

x * y = (E * x) forumlas rox xD

Anyhow, even a great freakin code forumla is breakable..
I'm not sure thought how the formulas does look like in rl tibia, but I do know it possible to remake them using different formulas.
I'm not sure about the stronger monsters, but I would guess they're using a familiar formula I'm use on my Marsnorth, Which is 10x bigger the the normal demon script of an OT, more complicated and impossible to break unless there's a kid that got the time and math skill to bring that bitch down..

^^
Damn son, he just got served!~
lmao

Back