• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

you're an idiot, you know that?
I don't have actions.. = no quest door works! Omg on you?
there have been some bugs on the map after transfers, I don't know how it's possible for a bug to appear in a area without editing it.. <.<

and by the way, I've had this map for years now.. I think I got it like 4 years ago.. something like that...

Add: I wasn't saying I'm hacker if you now believe I'm trying to say that...

about 70 mb.. those you find on google is like 65 mb? mine is 95 Mb and nearly no water/earth, only that's needed to hide the black areas around the islands!

Your map is fake if it's 95mb, as many people just have said, THE MAP THAT IS CONVERTED/TRACKED IS 66MB~. Stop making up lies and just say that your map is from 8.0 converted to 7.6. You state that you got hidden area's, these area's aren't hidden on 7.6, some of them just simpely didn't exist.

The map would probably be 70mb~ as full if it had all roofs.

wait.. someone hacked 7.7~ OMFG.

Eh, shit will be good when someone makes a 4-5-6.0 server

@ realsoft, you simple got a download & run server, I have the exact same map as you do, but our maps dont got all the actions, npc's, monsters and it misses 2 floors.
With the actions I mean, you don't need keys for doors - and levers aren't there were they should be, or simple don't work.

and no, its not 95mb rofl, or you just added useless water and shit to make your map look pr0.

I know this thread is quite old, but I will bump it up with hope of getting a PM or something.

I know this thread is quite old, but I will bump it up with hope of getting a PM or something.

you probably/definitely won't get anything for free, your best bet is to buy what you are searching for.

Who would waste money on Tibia, honestly? Real tibia is free, OT is free. Why bother be the idiot to buy/make the server? When you can simply play it.

there is no 7.71/7.72 servers that are SERIOUS, with serious I use classictibia as an example. thats why

What two floors is it missing? I have edited my (fake noon mappy) for some time and haven't even seen it yet ò_ó

There are a lot of public releases of the real tibia map, it's tracked not HACKED -.-

Please don't open your mouth if you don't know what I am talking about. There is a real hacked version of the REAL and I mean REAL tibia map from 7.72. Not a TRACKED map. THE REAL map. Get it? -.-

Please don't open your mouth if you don't know what I am talking about. There is a real hacked version of the REAL and I mean REAL tibia map from 7.72. Not a TRACKED map. THE REAL map. Get it? -.-

Yeah, you tell him xD

I heard it was some major exploit in 7.7 or 7.71 which made them upgrade to 7.72. But that "info" probably past throught countless of people who feel like they need to know something important and make things up lal

I heard it was some major exploit in 7.7 or 7.71 which made them upgrade to 7.72. But that "info" probably past throught countless of people who feel like they need to know something important and make things up lal

didn't you play at 7.7? when 7.7 was released you'd get a debug assertion and other errors all the time, then 7.71 was released which fixed that, then 7.72 was released which just was a minor client fix

so in short: 7.7->7.72 was due to the new graphics engines not working correctly

Back