• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

didn't you play at 7.7? when 7.7 was released you'd get a debug assertion and other errors all the time, then 7.71 was released which fixed that, then 7.72 was released which just was a minor client fix

so in short: 7.7->7.72 was due to the new graphics engines not working correctly

I didnt play real tibia much. I think I played a little on 7.6 and then on 7.8 then quitted on 8.0. Also 7.4-7.6 on rookgaard ;p

you know you've played tibia too long when you got uber excited when the new tibia client really WAS a new client, not just an update ;)

anyone else remember the crash when you tried to update your ignore list? yeh, that's classic tibia! :p

tell you what though, from 6.whatever to 7.0 was one hell of a jump, without it tibia wouldn't be as popular as it is now

I started to play @ 7.3 or so, where you couldnt put hotkeys on auto send yet.

Playing the game with your entire class in rookgard and noob lvls @ main doing even noobier team hunts :p

Good times...

sample npc from this "hacked" tibia server

Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# don.npc: Datenbank fuer den Bauern Donald McRonald

Name = "Donald McRonald"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (128,41-94-79-76)
Home = [32391,32229,7]
Radius = 3
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",Druid,! -> "Hello, Druid %N!"
ADDRESS,"hi$",Druid,!    -> *
ADDRESS,"hello$",!       -> "Hmmm, well, hello %N."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!          -> *
ADDRESS,!                -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!          -> "Hmm, I'm busy %N."
BUSY,"hi$",!             -> *
BUSY,!                   -> NOP
VANISH,!                 -> "?"

"bye",Druid    -> "May Crunor bless you, Druid %N!", Idle
"farewell",Druid-> *
"job",Druid    -> "My wife and I run this farm as good as we can."
"wife",Druid   -> "Sherry is my beloved wife."
"donald",Druid -> "I was named Donald, like my grandfather."
"farm",Druid   -> "It's a hard but rewarding task to run this farm."
"name",Druid   -> "My name is Donald McRonald, noble druid."
"time",Druid   -> "Unfortunately I can't help you with that, noble druid."

"bye"     -> "Yes, bye!", Idle
"farewell"-> "Yes, farewell!", Idle
"job"     -> "I run a farm, what else?!"
"wife"    -> "Sherry is my wife."
"donald"  -> "I am Donald."
"farm"    -> "It is my farm, yes."
"name"    -> "Donald McRonald."
"time"    -> "Who cares?"
"weather" -> "Weather is good enough to work on the fields."
"crops"   -> "It is hard to grow but worth the effort."
"field"   -> "My fields are enchanted by the druids and the wheat grows very quickly."

"city"             -> "The city is to the north."
"crops"            -> "I take care of our crops"
"mill"             -> "I somtimes have to bring the wheat there."
"spooked"          -> "I dont know."
"king"             -> "King Tibianus is our king."
"frodo"            -> "Frodo? He is a friend of mine."
"oswald"           -> "He ignores us and we ignore him."
"bloodblade"       -> "A general in the army."
"muriel", sorcerer -> "I dont trust sorcerers like you."
"muriel"           -> "I dont trust sorcerers."
"elane"            -> "Too noble to care about us."
"gregor"           -> "Knights always feel superior to us farmers."
"gregor", knight   -> "Knights like you always feel superior to us farmers."
"marvik"           -> "Druids are a great help for us, they know much about nature."
"marvik", druid    -> "Druids like you are a great help for us, they know much about nature."
"gorn"             -> "Hardly know him."
"sam"              -> "A blacksmith, eh?"
"quentin"          -> "A generous person."
"lynda"            -> "She has a good soul."
"spider"           -> Type=3988, Amount=1, Price=2, "I will give you %P gold for every spider you bring me. But not a rotten spider that was already dead for some time. Do you have any with you?", Topic=2

"buy"             -> "I can offer you wheat, cheese, carrots, and corncobs."
"do","you","sell" -> *
"do","you","have" -> *
"food"            -> "Are you looking for food? I have wheat, cheese, carrots, and corn to sell. If you want to sell bread, talk to my wife, Sherry."
"bread"           -> "If you want to sell bread, talk to my wife, Sherry."

"wheat"   -> Type=3605, Amount=1, Price=1, "Do you want to buy wheat for %P gold?", Topic=1
"cheese"  -> Type=3607, Amount=1, Price=5, "Do you want to buy cheese for %P gold?", Topic=1
"carrot"  -> Type=3595, Amount=1, Price=3, "Do you want to buy a carrot for %P gold?", Topic=1
"corncob" -> Type=3597, Amount=1, Price=3, "Do you want to buy a corncob for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"wheat"   -> Type=3605, Amount=%1, Price=1*%1, "Do you want to buy %A wheat for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"cheese"  -> Type=3607, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1, "Do you want to buy %A cheeses for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"carrot"  -> Type=3595, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1, "Do you want to buy %A carrots for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"corncob" -> Type=3597, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1, "Do you want to buy %A corncobs for %P gold?", Topic=1

Topic=1,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Here it is.", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=1,"yes"                   -> "I am sorry, but you do not have enough gold."
Topic=1                         -> "Maybe later."

Topic=2,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Here you are.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=2,"yes"                             -> "You have no spider that died recently."
Topic=2                                   -> "Hmpf."
}

;)

sample npc from this "hacked" tibia server

Code:
# don.npc: Datenbank fuer den Bauern Donald McRonald

Name = "Donald McRonald"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (128,41-94-79-76)
Home = [32391,32229,7]
Radius = 3
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",Druid,! -> "Hello, Druid %N!"
ADDRESS,"hi$",Druid,!    -> *
ADDRESS,"hello$",!       -> "Hmmm, well, hello %N."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!          -> *
ADDRESS,!                -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!          -> "Hmm, I'm busy %N."
BUSY,"hi$",!             -> *
BUSY,!                   -> NOP
VANISH,!                 -> "?"

"bye",Druid    -> "May Crunor bless you, Druid %N!", Idle
"farewell",Druid-> *
"job",Druid    -> "My wife and I run this farm as good as we can."
"wife",Druid   -> "Sherry is my beloved wife."
"donald",Druid -> "I was named Donald, like my grandfather."
"farm",Druid   -> "It's a hard but rewarding task to run this farm."
"name",Druid   -> "My name is Donald McRonald, noble druid."
"time",Druid   -> "Unfortunately I can't help you with that, noble druid."

"bye"     -> "Yes, bye!", Idle
"farewell"-> "Yes, farewell!", Idle
"job"     -> "I run a farm, what else?!"
"wife"    -> "Sherry is my wife."
"donald"  -> "I am Donald."
"farm"    -> "It is my farm, yes."
"name"    -> "Donald McRonald."
"time"    -> "Who cares?"
"weather" -> "Weather is good enough to work on the fields."
"crops"   -> "It is hard to grow but worth the effort."
"field"   -> "My fields are enchanted by the druids and the wheat grows very quickly."

"city"             -> "The city is to the north."
"crops"            -> "I take care of our crops"
"mill"             -> "I somtimes have to bring the wheat there."
"spooked"          -> "I dont know."
"king"             -> "King Tibianus is our king."
"frodo"            -> "Frodo? He is a friend of mine."
"oswald"           -> "He ignores us and we ignore him."
"bloodblade"       -> "A general in the army."
"muriel", sorcerer -> "I dont trust sorcerers like you."
"muriel"           -> "I dont trust sorcerers."
"elane"            -> "Too noble to care about us."
"gregor"           -> "Knights always feel superior to us farmers."
"gregor", knight   -> "Knights like you always feel superior to us farmers."
"marvik"           -> "Druids are a great help for us, they know much about nature."
"marvik", druid    -> "Druids like you are a great help for us, they know much about nature."
"gorn"             -> "Hardly know him."
"sam"              -> "A blacksmith, eh?"
"quentin"          -> "A generous person."
"lynda"            -> "She has a good soul."
"spider"           -> Type=3988, Amount=1, Price=2, "I will give you %P gold for every spider you bring me. But not a rotten spider that was already dead for some time. Do you have any with you?", Topic=2

"buy"             -> "I can offer you wheat, cheese, carrots, and corncobs."
"do","you","sell" -> *
"do","you","have" -> *
"food"            -> "Are you looking for food? I have wheat, cheese, carrots, and corn to sell. If you want to sell bread, talk to my wife, Sherry."
"bread"           -> "If you want to sell bread, talk to my wife, Sherry."

"wheat"   -> Type=3605, Amount=1, Price=1, "Do you want to buy wheat for %P gold?", Topic=1
"cheese"  -> Type=3607, Amount=1, Price=5, "Do you want to buy cheese for %P gold?", Topic=1
"carrot"  -> Type=3595, Amount=1, Price=3, "Do you want to buy a carrot for %P gold?", Topic=1
"corncob" -> Type=3597, Amount=1, Price=3, "Do you want to buy a corncob for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"wheat"   -> Type=3605, Amount=%1, Price=1*%1, "Do you want to buy %A wheat for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"cheese"  -> Type=3607, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1, "Do you want to buy %A cheeses for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"carrot"  -> Type=3595, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1, "Do you want to buy %A carrots for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"corncob" -> Type=3597, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1, "Do you want to buy %A corncobs for %P gold?", Topic=1

Topic=1,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Here it is.", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=1,"yes"                   -> "I am sorry, but you do not have enough gold."
Topic=1                         -> "Maybe later."

Topic=2,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Here you are.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=2,"yes"                             -> "You have no spider that died recently."
Topic=2                                   -> "Hmpf."
}

;)

How u know this?

that was a cheap npc..

why not take Nah'Bob? the djinn NPC

Code:
# nahbob.npc: Datenbank für den Maridhändler Nah'bob (Waffen und Rüstungen, Marid)

Name = "Nah'bob"
Sex = male
Race = 80
Outfit = (80,0-0-0-0)
Home = [33104,32520,2]
Radius = 1 
GoStrength = 20

Behaviour = {

ADDRESS,"hello$",QuestValue(278)=2,!       -> "<Sighs> Another customer! I've only just sat down! What is it, %N?"
ADDRESS,"hi$",QuestValue(278)=2,!          -> *
ADDRESS,"greetings$",QuestValue(278)=2,!   -> *
ADDRESS,"djanni'hah$",QuestValue(278)=2,!  -> *
ADDRESS,!                                  -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",QuestValue(278)=2,!          -> "Whoa, %N! Easy! Old Bob is busy right now!", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",QuestValue(278)=2,!             -> *
BUSY,"djanni'hah$",QuestValue(278)=2,!     -> *
BUSY,!                                     -> NOP
VANISH                                     -> "Bye then."

"bye"                        -> "Bye now. Visit old Bob again one day!", Idle
"farewell"                   -> *
"name"                       -> "Well, my name is Nah'bob, but I don't like it. Just call me Bob."
"Bob"                        -> "Yep, that's me."
"nah'bob"                    -> "I don't like that name. Call me Bob."
"job",male 	                 -> "I'm a trader, mate. You know... selling stuff, buying stuff... that kind of thing. Quite a hassle, actually. ...",
                                "If you have the permission to trade with us, check out my latest offers."
"job",female                 -> "I'm a trader, lady. You know... selling stuff, buying stuff... that kind of thing. Quite a hassle, actually. ...",
"trade",male                 -> "You want to buy something? Well, be my guest, Mister. Just ask me for my offers!"
"trade",female               -> "You want to buy something? Well, be my guest, Lady. Just ask me for my offers!"
"permission"                 -> "I am not allowed to trade with you unless Gabel gave you the permission to trade with us."

"gabel"                      -> "He's the boss around here. You know - the big djinn. He's all right."
"king"                       -> "King? We do not have kings. Not anymore." 
"djinn"                      -> "Yes, I am a djinn. How long did it take you to notice?"
"efreet"                     -> "The Efreet are a bunch of freaked out loonies, believe me. Nothing but 'war!' and 'domination!' and 'world rule!' all day long. Those people shoud chill out a bit."  
"marid"                      -> "I guess I am one. I don't know why because I'm not really into all that Daraman stuff about ascetism, you know. ...",
                                "But then, I don't like the Efreets' gibberish about war and world domination, either. ...",
                                "In the end I chose the side which seemed more tolerant towards attitudes that are a bit... different. And that was clearly the Marid. ...",
                                "Besides, Bo'ques chose to side with Gabel. And I would have hated never to eat his cooking again. Did you ever try his Chat d'Aramignon?"
"malor"                      -> "Now THAT djnn really means stress. Too bad that doofus of an orc king freed him from his prison in the lamp. Gabel should have gotten rid of Malor for good when had the chance to do so."
"mal'ouquah"                 -> "Mal'ouquah the Efreet's fortress. I have never seen it, and I don't feel any particular desire to do so."
"ashta'daramai"              -> "Ashta'daramai is the name of this place - 'Daraman's gift'. It's actually a bit misleading, because it was not Daraman who built it. The name refer's to Daraman's teachings, you know."
"human"                      -> "I have nothing against humans. ...",
                                "Sure, there are always those who want to steal from you. ...",
                                "Or blackmail you. ...",
                                "Or torture you. ...",
                                "Or just kill you for no reason. ...",
                                "But all in all I think humans are amusing little people."
"zathroth"                   -> "They say Zathroth created us because he wanted us to be mindless, greedy killing machines. Well, I'm not so sure about some of the Efreet, but as for me I think he's done a lousy job."
"tibia"                      -> "It's a mad, mad world." 
"daraman"                    ->	"Ah yes. Daraman. The old prophet. Well - he was all right, I guess. But I am not sure I agree with him on all matters. I mean - that thing about asceticism... I think he was a bit extreme there."  
"darashia"                   -> "They say Darashia is full of relaxed people. To me that sounds like a good place to be."
"scarab"                     -> "Yuk! I wouldn't eat that!"
"edron"                      -> "You are talking about some human place, aren't you?"
"thais"                      -> *
"venore"                     -> *
"kazordoon"                  -> *
"carlin"                     -> *
"ab'dendriel"                -> *
"ankrahmun"                  -> "I know Ankrahmun - I've been there before. Lots of pyramids and stuff. Wicked."
"pharaoh"                    -> "The pharaoh? I have heard about that guy. That man is as mad as a march hare."
"palace"                     -> "The palace in Ankrahmun used to be a place of orgies and of all kinds of debauchery. Aah - those were the days...!"
"ascension"                  -> "Yeah right. I don't know what it is about you humans. I have rarely met a human who did not have his head filled with some crazy religious idea."
"kha'zeel"                   -> "I like the Kha'zeel mountains. It is true they are boring as hell, but personally I don't mind boredom. I hate excitement. Whenever somebody said 'Oh-that's-gonna-be-so-exciting' some really, really bad thing happened."
"kha'labal"                  -> "Did you know that desert used to be fertile land? You should have seen it. It was all lush and verdant - a veritable paradise. ...",
                                "There were flowers and birds everywhere, and more delicious food anybody could ever eat. ...",
                                "But then that blockhead Baa'leal decided it was a good idea to burn it all down. Damn those stupid Efreet!"
"melchior"                   -> "Of course I remember old Melchior. He used to come up here regularly. Is he dead?", Topic=1
Topic=1,"yes"                -> "Oh. Well, I suppose that is bad. For him, anyway."
Topic=1,"no"                 -> "So the old skinflint is still alive? Amazing! I could have sworn the Efreet knocked the stuffing out of him. No human can fool a djinn for long, you know."
"alesar"                     -> "I know Alesar. Ran off to the Efreet, didn't he? Weird story. Always used to be such fanatic followers of Daraman, he and his brother. ...",
                                "I guess that happens when you get all freaky about some silly idea. I'm sure that wouldn't have happened if he had taken a more relaxed approach to things. ...",
                                "I remember how I always told him to chill out. But he was stubborn as a headstrong donkey. Just like his brother."
"brother"                    -> "Haroun is Alesar's brother. Don't talk to him about it, though. Haroun may be a zealous fool, but he's all right. He has suffered enough."
"fa'hradin"                  -> "I think Fa'hradin has stopped taking things too seriously long time ago. You just got to love the old cynic."
"bo'ques"                    -> "Honestly, if I did not have any other reason for hanging out here Bo'ques's cooking would make me stay."
"djem"                       -> "The little girl djema is bored out of her mind here so she often comes round. We've always had a barrel of laughs together, she and me - playing chess, telling stories, playing tricks on Haroun. ...",
                                "I really like her. I will miss her lots when she's gone. <clears his throat> Hey! Don't tell her I have said that, ok?"
"haroun"                     -> "Ah yes - Haroun. My esteemed fellow trader. Stiff like a butler and boring like a tax collector. He is a devout follower of Daraman, but I think he seriously misunderstood his teachings. ...",
                                "I don't think it was the old prophet's intention to rid this world of laughter and of smiles."
"baa'leal"                   -> "Baa'leal? Of course I remember old bulldog face. I wasn't surprised at all when I heard that he sided with Malor. Wasn't a great loss anyway. ...",
                                "He may be one mean djinn, but he is thicker than a senile ox. To think Malor made him his lieutenant <laughs>!"

"wares"                      -> "My job around here is to buy and sell weapons, armors, helmets, legs, and shields."
"offer"                      -> *
"goods"                      -> *
"equipment"                  -> *
"do","you","sell"            -> *
"do","you","have"            -> *

"weapon"          -> "I'm selling and buying spike swords, war hammers and obsidian lances. Furthermore I would buy fire swords, ice rapiers, dragon lances, fire axes and broadswords from you, if you have any."
"shield"          -> "I'm just selling beholder shields. But I'm buying guardian shields, dragon shields, beholder shields, crown shields and phoenix shields."
"armor"           -> "I'm selling and buying noble armors. Furthermore I'm buying crown armors and blue robes."
"helmet"          -> "At this time I'm not selling any helmets. I'm only buying crown helmets, crusader helmets and royal helmets."
"trousers"        -> "At this time I'm only buying crown legs. Oh, and I'm also looking for boots of haste!"
"legs"            -> *

"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to buy a spike sword for %P gold?", Topic=10
"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=1, Price=10000, "Do you want to buy a war hammer for %P gold?", Topic=10
"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=1, Price=3000, "Do you want to buy an obsidian lance for %P gold?", Topic=10
"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=1, Price=7000, "Do you want to buy a beholder shield for %P gold?", Topic=10
"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to buy a noble armor for %P gold?", Topic=10

%1,1<%1,"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A spike swords for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=%1, Price=10000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A war hammers for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=%1, Price=3000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A obsidian lances for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=%1, Price=7000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A beholder shields for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A noble armors for %P gold?", Topic=10

"sell","spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=1, Price=1000, "Do you want to sell a spike sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","fire","sword"       			   -> Type=3280, Amount=1, Price=4000, "Do you want to sell a fire sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=1, Price=1200, "Do you want to sell a war hammer for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","ice","rapier"       			   -> Type=3284, Amount=1, Price=1000, "Do you want to sell an ice rapier for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","broad","sword"       			   -> Type=3301, Amount=1, Price=500, "Do you want to sell a broad sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","dragon","lance"       		       -> Type=3302, Amount=1, Price=9000, "Do you want to sell a dragon lance for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=1, Price=500, "Do you want to sell an obsidian lance for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","fire","axe"       		           -> Type=3320, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to sell a fire axe for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell","guardian","shield"       		   -> Type=3415, Amount=1, Price=2000, "Do you want to sell a guardian shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","dragon","shield"       		   -> Type=3416, Amount=1, Price=4000, "Do you want to sell a dragon shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=1, Price=1200, "Do you want to sell a beholder shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","shield"       		       -> Type=3419, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to sell a crown shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","phoenix","shield"       		   -> Type=3439, Amount=1, Price=16000, "Do you want to sell a phoenix shield for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell","noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=1, Price=900, "Do you want to sell a noble armor for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","armor"       		       -> Type=3381, Amount=1, Price=12000, "Do you want to sell a crown armor for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","legs"       		       -> Type=3382, Amount=1, Price=12000, "Do you want to sell a pair of crown legs for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","helmet"       		       -> Type=3385, Amount=1, Price=2500, "Do you want to sell a crown helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crusader","helmet"       	       -> Type=3391, Amount=1, Price=6000, "Do you want to sell a crusader helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","royal","helmet"       	           -> Type=3392, Amount=1, Price=30000, "Do you want to sell a royal helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","blue","robe"       	           -> Type=3567, Amount=1, Price=10000, "Do you want to sell a blue robe for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","boots","of","haste"       	       -> Type=3079, Amount=1, Price=30000, "Do you want to sell a boots of haste for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=%1, Price=1000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A spike swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"fire","sword"       			   -> Type=3280, Amount=%1, Price=4000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A fire swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=%1, Price=1200*%1, "Do you want to sell %A war hammers for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"ice","rapier"       			   -> Type=3284, Amount=%1, Price=1000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A ice rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"broad","sword"       			   -> Type=3301, Amount=%1, Price=500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A broad swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dragon","lance"       		       -> Type=3302, Amount=%1, Price=9000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A dragon lances for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=%1, Price=500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A obsidian lances for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"fire","axe"       		           -> Type=3320, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A fire axes for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"guardian","shield"       		   -> Type=3415, Amount=%1, Price=2000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A guardian shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dragon","shield"       		   -> Type=3416, Amount=%1, Price=4000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A dragon shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=%1, Price=1200*%1, "Do you want to sell %A beholder shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","shield"       		       -> Type=3419, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"phoenix","shield"       		   -> Type=3439, Amount=%1, Price=16000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A phoenix shields for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=%1, Price=900*%1, "Do you want to sell %A noble armors for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","armor"       		       -> Type=3381, Amount=%1, Price=12000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown armors for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","legs"       		       -> Type=3382, Amount=%1, Price=12000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A pairs of crown legs for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","helmet"       		       -> Type=3385, Amount=%1, Price=2500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crusader","helmet"       	       -> Type=3391, Amount=%1, Price=6000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crusader helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"royal","helmet"       	           -> Type=3392, Amount=%1, Price=30000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A royal helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"blue","robe"       	           -> Type=3567, Amount=%1, Price=10000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A blue robes for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"boots","of","haste"       	       -> Type=3079, Amount=%1, Price=30000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A boots of haste for %P gold?", Topic=11

Topic=10,QuestValue(283)<3,!     -> "I'm sorry, pal. But you need Gabel's permission to trade with me."
Topic=10,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Ok. Here you are!", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=10,"yes"                   -> "Well, come back if you have enough gold."
Topic=10                         -> "Well, obviously not."

Topic=11,QuestValue(283)<3,!               -> "I'm sorry, pal. You don't have Gabel's permission to trade with me."
Topic=11,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Ok. Here is your gold.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=11,"yes"                             -> "You do not have one!"
Topic=11,"yes",Amount>1					          -> "You do not have that many!"
Topic=11                                   -> "Well, obviously not."
}

that was a cheap npc..

why not take Nah'Bob? the djinn NPC

Code:
# nahbob.npc: Datenbank für den Maridhändler Nah'bob (Waffen und Rüstungen, Marid)

Name = "Nah'bob"
Sex = male
Race = 80
Outfit = (80,0-0-0-0)
Home = [33104,32520,2]
Radius = 1 
GoStrength = 20

Behaviour = {

ADDRESS,"hello$",QuestValue(278)=2,!       -> "<Sighs> Another customer! I've only just sat down! What is it, %N?"
ADDRESS,"hi$",QuestValue(278)=2,!          -> *
ADDRESS,"djanni'hah$",QuestValue(278)=2,!  -> *
ADDRESS,!                                  -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",QuestValue(278)=2,!          -> "Whoa, %N! Easy! Old Bob is busy right now!", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",QuestValue(278)=2,!             -> *
BUSY,"djanni'hah$",QuestValue(278)=2,!     -> *
BUSY,!                                     -> NOP
VANISH                                     -> "Bye then."

"bye"                        -> "Bye now. Visit old Bob again one day!", Idle
"farewell"                   -> *
"name"                       -> "Well, my name is Nah'bob, but I don't like it. Just call me Bob."
"Bob"                        -> "Yep, that's me."
"nah'bob"                    -> "I don't like that name. Call me Bob."
"job",male 	                 -> "I'm a trader, mate. You know... selling stuff, buying stuff... that kind of thing. Quite a hassle, actually. ...",
"job",female                 -> "I'm a trader, lady. You know... selling stuff, buying stuff... that kind of thing. Quite a hassle, actually. ...",
"trade",male                 -> "You want to buy something? Well, be my guest, Mister. Just ask me for my offers!"
"trade",female               -> "You want to buy something? Well, be my guest, Lady. Just ask me for my offers!"
"permission"                 -> "I am not allowed to trade with you unless Gabel gave you the permission to trade with us."

"gabel"                      -> "He's the boss around here. You know - the big djinn. He's all right."
"king"                       -> "King? We do not have kings. Not anymore." 
"djinn"                      -> "Yes, I am a djinn. How long did it take you to notice?"
"efreet"                     -> "The Efreet are a bunch of freaked out loonies, believe me. Nothing but 'war!' and 'domination!' and 'world rule!' all day long. Those people shoud chill out a bit."  
"marid"                      -> "I guess I am one. I don't know why because I'm not really into all that Daraman stuff about ascetism, you know. ...",
                                "But then, I don't like the Efreets' gibberish about war and world domination, either. ...",
                                "In the end I chose the side which seemed more tolerant towards attitudes that are a bit... different. And that was clearly the Marid. ...",
                                "Besides, Bo'ques chose to side with Gabel. And I would have hated never to eat his cooking again. Did you ever try his Chat d'Aramignon?"
"malor"                      -> "Now THAT djnn really means stress. Too bad that doofus of an orc king freed him from his prison in the lamp. Gabel should have gotten rid of Malor for good when had the chance to do so."
"mal'ouquah"                 -> "Mal'ouquah the Efreet's fortress. I have never seen it, and I don't feel any particular desire to do so."
"ashta'daramai"              -> "Ashta'daramai is the name of this place - 'Daraman's gift'. It's actually a bit misleading, because it was not Daraman who built it. The name refer's to Daraman's teachings, you know."
"human"                      -> "I have nothing against humans. ...",
                                "Sure, there are always those who want to steal from you. ...",
                                "Or blackmail you. ...",
                                "Or torture you. ...",
                                "Or just kill you for no reason. ...",
                                "But all in all I think humans are amusing little people."
"zathroth"                   -> "They say Zathroth created us because he wanted us to be mindless, greedy killing machines. Well, I'm not so sure about some of the Efreet, but as for me I think he's done a lousy job."
"tibia"                      -> "It's a mad, mad world." 
"daraman"                    ->	"Ah yes. Daraman. The old prophet. Well - he was all right, I guess. But I am not sure I agree with him on all matters. I mean - that thing about asceticism... I think he was a bit extreme there."  
"darashia"                   -> "They say Darashia is full of relaxed people. To me that sounds like a good place to be."
"scarab"                     -> "Yuk! I wouldn't eat that!"
"edron"                      -> "You are talking about some human place, aren't you?"
"thais"                      -> *
"venore"                     -> *
"kazordoon"                  -> *
"carlin"                     -> *
"ab'dendriel"                -> *
"ankrahmun"                  -> "I know Ankrahmun - I've been there before. Lots of pyramids and stuff. Wicked."
"pharaoh"                    -> "The pharaoh? I have heard about that guy. That man is as mad as a march hare."
"palace"                     -> "The palace in Ankrahmun used to be a place of orgies and of all kinds of debauchery. Aah - those were the days...!"
"ascension"                  -> "Yeah right. I don't know what it is about you humans. I have rarely met a human who did not have his head filled with some crazy religious idea."
"kha'zeel"                   -> "I like the Kha'zeel mountains. It is true they are boring as hell, but personally I don't mind boredom. I hate excitement. Whenever somebody said 'Oh-that's-gonna-be-so-exciting' some really, really bad thing happened."
"kha'labal"                  -> "Did you know that desert used to be fertile land? You should have seen it. It was all lush and verdant - a veritable paradise. ...",
                                "There were flowers and birds everywhere, and more delicious food anybody could ever eat. ...",
                                "But then that blockhead Baa'leal decided it was a good idea to burn it all down. Damn those stupid Efreet!"
"melchior"                   -> "Of course I remember old Melchior. He used to come up here regularly. Is he dead?", Topic=1
Topic=1,"yes"                -> "Oh. Well, I suppose that is bad. For him, anyway."
Topic=1,"no"                 -> "So the old skinflint is still alive? Amazing! I could have sworn the Efreet knocked the stuffing out of him. No human can fool a djinn for long, you know."
"alesar"                     -> "I know Alesar. Ran off to the Efreet, didn't he? Weird story. Always used to be such fanatic followers of Daraman, he and his brother. ...",
                                "I guess that happens when you get all freaky about some silly idea. I'm sure that wouldn't have happened if he had taken a more relaxed approach to things. ...",
                                "I remember how I always told him to chill out. But he was stubborn as a headstrong donkey. Just like his brother."
"brother"                    -> "Haroun is Alesar's brother. Don't talk to him about it, though. Haroun may be a zealous fool, but he's all right. He has suffered enough."
"fa'hradin"                  -> "I think Fa'hradin has stopped taking things too seriously long time ago. You just got to love the old cynic."
"bo'ques"                    -> "Honestly, if I did not have any other reason for hanging out here Bo'ques's cooking would make me stay."
"djem"                       -> "The little girl djema is bored out of her mind here so she often comes round. We've always had a barrel of laughs together, she and me - playing chess, telling stories, playing tricks on Haroun. ...",
                                "I really like her. I will miss her lots when she's gone. <clears his throat> Hey! Don't tell her I have said that, ok?"
"haroun"                     -> "Ah yes - Haroun. My esteemed fellow trader. Stiff like a butler and boring like a tax collector. He is a devout follower of Daraman, but I think he seriously misunderstood his teachings. ...",
                                "I don't think it was the old prophet's intention to rid this world of laughter and of smiles."
"baa'leal"                   -> "Baa'leal? Of course I remember old bulldog face. I wasn't surprised at all when I heard that he sided with Malor. Wasn't a great loss anyway. ...",
                                "He may be one mean djinn, but he is thicker than a senile ox. To think Malor made him his lieutenant <laughs>!"

"wares"                      -> "My job around here is to buy and sell weapons, armors, helmets, legs, and shields."
"offer"                      -> *
"goods"                      -> *
"equipment"                  -> *
"do","you","sell"            -> *
"do","you","have"            -> *

"weapon"          -> "I'm selling and buying spike swords, war hammers and obsidian lances. Furthermore I would buy fire swords, ice rapiers, dragon lances, fire axes and broadswords from you, if you have any."
"shield"          -> "I'm just selling beholder shields. But I'm buying guardian shields, dragon shields, beholder shields, crown shields and phoenix shields."
"armor"           -> "I'm selling and buying noble armors. Furthermore I'm buying crown armors and blue robes."
"helmet"          -> "At this time I'm not selling any helmets. I'm only buying crown helmets, crusader helmets and royal helmets."
"trousers"        -> "At this time I'm only buying crown legs. Oh, and I'm also looking for boots of haste!"
"legs"            -> *

"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to buy a spike sword for %P gold?", Topic=10
"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=1, Price=10000, "Do you want to buy a war hammer for %P gold?", Topic=10
"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=1, Price=3000, "Do you want to buy an obsidian lance for %P gold?", Topic=10
"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=1, Price=7000, "Do you want to buy a beholder shield for %P gold?", Topic=10
"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to buy a noble armor for %P gold?", Topic=10

%1,1<%1,"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A spike swords for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=%1, Price=10000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A war hammers for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=%1, Price=3000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A obsidian lances for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=%1, Price=7000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A beholder shields for %P gold?", Topic=10
%1,1<%1,"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to buy %A noble armors for %P gold?", Topic=10

"sell","spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=1, Price=1000, "Do you want to sell a spike sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","fire","sword"       			   -> Type=3280, Amount=1, Price=4000, "Do you want to sell a fire sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=1, Price=1200, "Do you want to sell a war hammer for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","ice","rapier"       			   -> Type=3284, Amount=1, Price=1000, "Do you want to sell an ice rapier for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","broad","sword"       			   -> Type=3301, Amount=1, Price=500, "Do you want to sell a broad sword for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","dragon","lance"       		       -> Type=3302, Amount=1, Price=9000, "Do you want to sell a dragon lance for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=1, Price=500, "Do you want to sell an obsidian lance for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","fire","axe"       		           -> Type=3320, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to sell a fire axe for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell","guardian","shield"       		   -> Type=3415, Amount=1, Price=2000, "Do you want to sell a guardian shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","dragon","shield"       		   -> Type=3416, Amount=1, Price=4000, "Do you want to sell a dragon shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=1, Price=1200, "Do you want to sell a beholder shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","shield"       		       -> Type=3419, Amount=1, Price=8000, "Do you want to sell a crown shield for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","phoenix","shield"       		   -> Type=3439, Amount=1, Price=16000, "Do you want to sell a phoenix shield for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell","noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=1, Price=900, "Do you want to sell a noble armor for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","armor"       		       -> Type=3381, Amount=1, Price=12000, "Do you want to sell a crown armor for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","legs"       		       -> Type=3382, Amount=1, Price=12000, "Do you want to sell a pair of crown legs for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crown","helmet"       		       -> Type=3385, Amount=1, Price=2500, "Do you want to sell a crown helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","crusader","helmet"       	       -> Type=3391, Amount=1, Price=6000, "Do you want to sell a crusader helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","royal","helmet"       	           -> Type=3392, Amount=1, Price=30000, "Do you want to sell a royal helmet for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","blue","robe"       	           -> Type=3567, Amount=1, Price=10000, "Do you want to sell a blue robe for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell","boots","of","haste"       	       -> Type=3079, Amount=1, Price=30000, "Do you want to sell a boots of haste for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"spike","sword"       			   -> Type=3271, Amount=%1, Price=1000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A spike swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"fire","sword"       			   -> Type=3280, Amount=%1, Price=4000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A fire swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"war","hammer"       			   -> Type=3279, Amount=%1, Price=1200*%1, "Do you want to sell %A war hammers for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"ice","rapier"       			   -> Type=3284, Amount=%1, Price=1000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A ice rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"broad","sword"       			   -> Type=3301, Amount=%1, Price=500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A broad swords for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dragon","lance"       		       -> Type=3302, Amount=%1, Price=9000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A dragon lances for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"obsidian","lance"       		   -> Type=3313, Amount=%1, Price=500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A obsidian lances for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"fire","axe"       		           -> Type=3320, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A fire axes for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"guardian","shield"       		   -> Type=3415, Amount=%1, Price=2000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A guardian shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dragon","shield"       		   -> Type=3416, Amount=%1, Price=4000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A dragon shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"beholder","shield"       		   -> Type=3418, Amount=%1, Price=1200*%1, "Do you want to sell %A beholder shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","shield"       		       -> Type=3419, Amount=%1, Price=8000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown shields for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"phoenix","shield"       		   -> Type=3439, Amount=%1, Price=16000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A phoenix shields for %P gold?", Topic=11

"sell",%1,1<%1,"noble","armor"       		       -> Type=3380, Amount=%1, Price=900*%1, "Do you want to sell %A noble armors for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","armor"       		       -> Type=3381, Amount=%1, Price=12000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown armors for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","legs"       		       -> Type=3382, Amount=%1, Price=12000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A pairs of crown legs for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crown","helmet"       		       -> Type=3385, Amount=%1, Price=2500*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crown helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"crusader","helmet"       	       -> Type=3391, Amount=%1, Price=6000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A crusader helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"royal","helmet"       	           -> Type=3392, Amount=%1, Price=30000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A royal helmets for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"blue","robe"       	           -> Type=3567, Amount=%1, Price=10000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A blue robes for %P gold?", Topic=11
"sell",%1,1<%1,"boots","of","haste"       	       -> Type=3079, Amount=%1, Price=30000*%1, "Do you want to sell %A boots of haste for %P gold?", Topic=11

Topic=10,QuestValue(283)<3,!     -> "I'm sorry, pal. But you need Gabel's permission to trade with me."
Topic=10,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Ok. Here you are!", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=10,"yes"                   -> "Well, come back if you have enough gold."
Topic=10                         -> "Well, obviously not."

Topic=11,QuestValue(283)<3,!               -> "I'm sorry, pal. You don't have Gabel's permission to trade with me."
Topic=11,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Ok. Here is your gold.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=11,"yes"                             -> "You do not have one!"
Topic=11,"yes",Amount>1					          -> "You do not have that many!"
Topic=11                                   -> "Well, obviously not."
}
aww dammit i wanna have a read through all their scripts now :( lol stop teasing us lol

Yeah, soon all the scripts will be uploaded here separately, stop posting them, they're not supposed to be public.

Code:
# ratamari.npc: Datenbank für den Djinnspion Rata'mari

Name = "Rata'mari"
Sex = male
Race = 21
Outfit = (21,0-0-0-0)
Home = [33036,32625,7]
Radius = 1
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {

ADDRESS,"piedpiper",QuestValue(281)>0,! -> "Meep? I mean - hello! Sorry, %N... Being a rat has kind of grown on me."
ADDRESS,!                               -> Idle
BUSY,"piedpiper",QuestValue(281)>0,!    -> "And now there's more of you? Great! More attention is just what I need. Step back and wait, %N!", Queue
BUSY,!                                  -> NOP
VANISH                                  -> "Meep!"

"bye"            -> "Remember - this conversation never took place!", Idle
"farewell"       -> *
"name"           -> "I have many names and faces. But I suppose you can call me Rata'mari."
"rata'mari"      -> "Shh! The walls have ears, you know!?"
"password"       -> "'Pied Piper'. Hilarious. Fa'Hradin has a very strange sense of humour."
"piedpiper"      -> *
"job"            -> "I'm a spy. Now guess what I've come here for!"
"trade"          -> "Trade? Look at me! Do I look as if I had any pockets to stash stuff in?"
"daraman"        -> "Daraman? Well, he was a great prophet, but... look, this is not a good point of time to discuss philosophy, ok?" 
"rat"            -> "Your power of observation is stunning. Yes, I'm a rat."
"human"          -> "So Fa'hradin turned you into a human? That's really hard, buddy. Rats, humans... what comes next?"
"fa'hradin"      -> "That damn dabbler! 'I am going to disguise you', he said. 'Nobody will ever recognise you', he said! Now look at me! That botching fool! And I can't even bite his ankles!"
"djinn"          -> "I used to be one, too. That was before Fa'hradin had the bright idea to turn me into a flea-ridden rodent."
"efreet"         -> "After many months of careful study I have come to the conclusion the efreet are much more different from us Marid then I thought! Their skin is green, for a start!" 
"marid"          -> "I haven't seen my brothers for a long time."
"mal'ouquah"     -> "I hate this place. It is cold and damp! And the local rats are real snobs!"
"ashta'daramai"  -> "I miss the place. I really feel homesick, you know? ...",
                    "It makes my mouth water just to think of all the delicious cheese Bo'ques is hiding in his private larder."
"gabel"			     -> "Gabel is our undisputed leader, even though he is too modest to brag with it. Even though Fa'hradin coordinates all military operations it is always Gabel who has the final say."
"king"           -> "No more kings for us! We are a democratic people now! Well, sort of."
"malor"          -> "I have found out all kinds of things about him! He is left-handed, his favourite dish is hyena chop roasted in sandwasp honey marinade, and he has this weird habit of scratching his right ear whenever he is angry - which happens quite often, I might add." 
"zathroth"       -> "Zathroth was the creator of our race. Which doesn't mean we like him. But too be honest, I don't think this is the time and place to discuss religious matters."
"tibia"          -> "A nice world. I think I prefer it to all others. Not that I have seen any others, of course."
"darashia"       -> "I have heard nice things about that city. I wish I had an assignment there rather than in this god-forsaken place."
"scarab"         -> "A scarab? What? Where? Hey, don't give me shock like that! Did you know they eat rats?!"
"edron"          -> "I have heard lots about the human cities to the north. Perhaps I will be sent there one day. That would be a lovely change."
"thais"          -> *
"venore"         -> *
"kazordoon"      -> *
"carlin"         -> *
"ab'dendriel"    -> *
"ankrahmun"      -> "That is the one place where I would hate to work even more. My sources there have told me the city is now controlled by some loony who thinks he is a god or something."
"pharaoh"        -> "They say the new pharaoh is completely out of his mind. Rumour has it that he became an undead on his own free will! I think that says it all."
"palace"         -> "The palace in Ankrahmun used to be renowned for its splendour and its hospitable atmosphere. Now I suppose rats are the only living creatures that are still tolerated in this place. Hang on... I hope this does not give Gabel ideas."
"ascension"      -> "I am not much into religion, but from what I know this is an important part of that foolish pharaoh's creed."
"rah"	           -> "Yes... rings a bell. Has to do with Ankrahmun's pharaoh, hasn't it?"
"uthun"			     -> *
"akh"				     -> *

"kha'zeel"		   -> "Gosh, these mountains! Can you imagine what they look like to somebody who is moving three inches above the floor? They are so... massive! " 
"kha'labal"	     -> "The Kha'labal is a huge desert to the east. It is a cruel, inhospitable land. Not even a rat could survive there very long."
"lamp"           -> "Oh to sleep in warm, comfy lamp! It's been such a long time!" 
"melchior"       -> "Hm. No - doesn't ring a bell."
"alesar"         -> "His defection was a serious blow to our cause. Both Gabel and Fa'hradin are more concerned about it than they dare admit. ...",
                    "Alesar is the most gifted smith the djinn race has ever produced, and now he works for the enemy. I am not entirely sure why he defected, but I am convinced it had nothing to do with money. ...",
                    "Alesar has been a devout follower of Daraman for as long as I can remember, and he thought little of worldly possessions. In fact, from what I've seen Malor and Baa'leal were quite as astonished about it all as Gabel and Fa'hradin. ...",
                    "All I know is that Alesar used to be a kind, helpful djinn. Then one day he disappeared. When he returned he had changed. He had become taciturn and bitter. And all of a sudden he hated humans. All of them. ...",
                    "I think he suffered a deep spiritual crisis. Whatever caused this crisis is anyone's guess."
"baa'leal"       -> "Baa'leal is Malor's lieutenant. He is fiercely loyal to his boss, and that is one of the main reasons why no Efreet has ever dared challenge Malor's authority. If it hadn't been for him a new leader would have come up in Malor's absence. ...",
                    "I guess that is why despite all of his shortcomings he still has Malor's trust and support. He is not the brightest djinn under the sun, you know." 

"report", QuestValue(282)=0 -> "You have come for the report? Great! I have been working hard on it during the last months. And nobody came to pick it up. I thought everybody had forgotten about me! ...",
                               "Do you have any idea how difficult it is to hold a pen when you have claws instead of hands? ...",
                               "But - you know - now I have worked so hard on this report I somehow don't want to part with it. At least not without some decent payment. ...",
                               "All right - listen - I know Fa'hradin would not approve of this, but I can't help it. I need some cheese! I need it now! ...",
                               "And I will not give the report to you until you get me some! Meep!", SetQuestValue(282,1)
"report", QuestValue(282)=1 -> "Ok, have you brought me the cheese, I've asked for?", Topic=1
"cheese", QuestValue(282)=1 -> *
Topic=1,"yes",Count(3607)>0,! -> "Meep! Meep! Great! Here is the spyreport for you!", Amount=1, Delete(3607), Create(3232), SetQuestValue(282,2)
Topic=1                        -> "No cheese - no report."
"report", QuestValue(282)=2 -> "I already gave you the report. I'm not going to write another one!"
}
just search for like real tibia npcs or something like that in google you can download the whole pack your self. its good for anyone making a RL server they could copy the NPC's into our format

Your map is fake if it's 95mb, as many people just have said, THE MAP THAT IS CONVERTED/TRACKED IS 66MB~. Stop making up lies and just say that your map is from 8.0 converted to 7.6. You state that you got hidden area's, these area's aren't hidden on 7.6, some of them just simpely didn't exist.

The map would probably be 70mb~ as full if it had all roofs.

haha, dude realsoft not have converted it from 8.0, 6.0 is MB,
and the 7.6 is about 60-75 currently if you using RL piece or Custom pieces in your map..

I'm not saying i know the whole history and the details and so on,but still...How belivable is it when someone says "bla bla got fired and wanted to get back on cip and released the rl map that he somehow got his hands on" <---That story doesn't sound like the true even close...Hacked yeah,tibia got hacked ALOT so it's no wonder if someone hacked them and took the map,but no way they would fire someone and then the one that got fired would want to get back on cip and release the stuff he somehow got his hands on...But i guess it doesn't matter i am 1 of the cip h8ers,but still,unbelivable storys is also one of those things i h8...

I'm not saying i know the whole history and the details and so on,but still...How belivable is it when someone says "bla bla got fired and wanted to get back on cip and released the rl map that he somehow got his hands on" <---That story doesn't sound like the true even close...Hacked yeah,tibia got hacked ALOT so it's no wonder if someone hacked them and took the map,but no way they would fire someone and then the one that got fired would want to get back on cip and release the stuff he somehow got his hands on...But i guess it doesn't matter i am 1 of the cip h8ers,but still,unbelivable storys is also one of those things i h8...
a disgruntled employee leaving and stealing stuff would have got a loooot more publicity than a little note on the website saying it got hacked, plus there would be a court case and i doubt if you look there are any records of such a case

Myth Busted. ;)

a disgruntled employee leaving and stealing stuff would have got a loooot more publicity than a little note on the website saying it got hacked, plus there would be a court case and i doubt if you look there are any records of such a case

Myth Busted. ;)

Haha :p yeah true ^^,but i still belive more on that someone hacked them and got the map/scripts or w/e than someone worked for them and got fired and all that stuff :p

I have some of the files (not all) but I won't release them for obvious reasons. I'm surprised the files, aside from the npcs, haven't been all released yet to be honest.

Back