• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

@SammyNSC

I doubt they ever will. If they were to do so CipSoft would probably investigate etc. But they're were to release it if ever. I think they would sell it.

(Brs hacking tibia)
Juan: AsopasoapSoaPOSaposapsoapo
Fernando: AshuahsuahsuahsUAHsUSHAUSHuahusahUSAHU
Hakcer: ASOPAsoapOASPAOSpOSAPsopaAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

is this the same time that demons and crap were summoned in thais in like trimera? (i think trimera?)

It was Eternia, I used to have that guy on MSN but he hacked Tibia via the forums and got access to the accounts, not the maps/scripts or whatever (atleast I think).

He gave me a few accs to play around with after that hack (just a bunch of level 50's. Was fun though.

@up
fail, he just could get access to the site, none of tibia server files are occur on the www server

I'm not the hacker, I have no idea how things like that even work, I'm just telling you guys what he said to me.

It's been years now, why not just release the rest of the stuff? I doubt anyone's gonna start paying a bunch of money years later and so much is outdated anyway, it's just something fun to look at.

It's been years now, why not just release the rest of the stuff? I doubt anyone's gonna start paying a bunch of money years later and so much is outdated anyway, it's just something fun to look at.

Its still worth money, there are many servers on versions 7.4 to 7.72.

It was Eternia, I used to have that guy on MSN but he hacked Tibia via the forums and got access to the accounts, not the maps/scripts or whatever (atleast I think).

He gave me a few accs to play around with after that hack (just a bunch of level 50's. Was fun though.

That was years before the hack in 7.7x. In the 7.7x hack the hacker gained access to the server files through social engineering. He didn't manage to access the database (accounts, player data, etc.), but he did get all the data files. As far as I know, only the map (converted to otbm with some issues with several item id's), all npcs and a few monster files have been publicly released so far. There are many more files such as objects.srv (which is similar to our items.xml), teleports.dat (contains description, itemid, from and to position for teleports), sectors (parts of map with attributes), etc.

Back