• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72..

I and some other people got it years already, to bad it got leaked a year ago. The map is sucky compared to the maps nowadays, since it only have the things from 7.6..

Ryan-doonrak is a famous hacker of 7.21 -7.6 he hacked realsoft and classictibia.

Mate, I've never been hacked.

Ryan is a bitching kid that knows how to ping and nothing more!
He never hacked classictibia. he hacked "originaltibia" because that guy got those files from Ryan.

Ryan was pining me this spring and it didn't take more than 2 days before he lost hes access over the servers he used to ping me with.

Ryan isn't a famous hacker... he's a famous scammer!

Realsoft, get your facts straight. Originaltibia was hacked by Ryan due to his scam attempt that prevailed. It has nothing to do with the files from Classicalia. However, the first hack on Originaltibia was due lack of security and stupidity just as the second time, basically because the server wasn't good enough and if I got hacked, it wouldn't mean much beside loosing the database. As he already had the files and wouldn't have any use for them.

Realsoft, get your facts straight. Originaltibia was hacked by Ryan due to his scam attempt that prevailed. It has nothing to do with the files from Classicalia. However, the first hack on Originaltibia was due lack of security and stupidity just as the second time, basically because the server wasn't good enough and if I got hacked, it wouldn't mean much beside loosing the database. As he already had the files and wouldn't have any use for them.

before you speak out of your mouth I recommend you to R.E.A.D the posts you're going to reply to..

Did I somewhere in my post said your server had something with classic to do?

I don't care if it was lack a security you had. he DID hack you. and that was exactly what I said. so nothing in my previous post is wrong as you try to put out here now seems.

read it again and try again

Realsoft, once again. You're making a fool out of yourself. I know he hacked me, there's nothing wrong in that statement. But saying that I got hacked due to his files, is inaccurate information. THEREFOR I replied. So, check your eye sight next time.

"he hacked "originaltibia" because that guy got those files from Ryan.".

That's what you wrote. In the quotation.

@Hellrage: If you're speaking to me. I don't know, but I might put it up without finishing what I promised and develop it while it's online, but nothing is safe facts anymore as I'm unsure how this year will turn out to be :)

Realsoft, once again. You're making a fool out of yourself. I know he hacked me, there's nothing wrong in that statement. But saying that I got hacked due to his files, is inaccurate information. THEREFOR I replied. So, check your eye sight next time.

"he hacked "originaltibia" because that guy got those files from Ryan.".

That's what you wrote. In the quotation.

@Hellrage: If you're speaking to me. I don't know, but I might put it up without finishing what I promised and develop it while it's online, but nothing is safe facts anymore as I'm unsure how this year will turn out to be :)

you should read some jurisprudence before telling me I'm coming with incorrect information.

But it IS incorrect information? Why are we even argumenting about that? There's no kind of viruses in the files I received. That are from Ryan. So why are we discussing that I got hacked by them?

But it IS incorrect information? Why are we even argumenting about that? There's no kind of viruses in the files I received. That are from Ryan. So why are we discussing that I got hacked by them?

as said in private, did I say there was virus in your files?

Why did you bother pming me if we discuss it here, You said it in an indirect way, as in "you got hacked by Ryans files" which basically means that it got viruses inside of it?

Lol, RealSoft is an idiot, first he wrote that OrginalTibias hack was because of files, then he wrote:
I don't care if it was lack a security you had. he DID hack you. and that was exactly what I said. so nothing in my previous post is wrong as you try to put out here now seems.

@OrginalTibia:
Stop arguing with him, he just wants to tell everyone how cool he and his RealSoft OTS is, and how bad other old school servers are in every single post.

Lol, RealSoft is an idiot, first he wrote that OrginalTibias hack was because of files, then he wrote:

@OrginalTibia:
Stop arguing with him, he just wants to tell everyone how cool he and his RealSoft OTS is, and how bad other old school servers are in every single post.

No. I said he was hacked because he got the files from Ryan.
if he got them elsewhere it wouldn't be Ryan hacking him, right?
Read some school kid!

I'm an idiot? I'm probably the only one here have read law and understand the purpose of that.

Secondly, I'm trying to act cool and tell how cool my server is? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY SERVER EXCEPT IN MY THREADS ABOUT IT?!
Have I EVER said something bad about any other server unless it have been Kingdanny's which is flaming on my server 24/7, Dan~ something because he stole my files..

I you want to see a user that is flaming towards ALL server and only want to act cool and think his the best, then look "Kingdanny" up and you can see such user.

before you're telling stupid things about other users I suggest you to look up some facts firstly and have some backup on that.

Just stop discuss it, lol ure arguing like kids..
Every little misspell in the sentence above should be used against him according to your posts..
Chill out.. do'h

No. I said he was hacked because he got the files from Ryan.
if he got them elsewhere it wouldn't be Ryan hacking him, right?
Read some school kid!

I'm an idiot? I'm probably the only one here have read law and understand the purpose of that.

Secondly, I'm trying to act cool and tell how cool my server is? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY SERVER EXCEPT IN MY THREADS ABOUT IT?!
Have I EVER said something bad about any other server unless it have been Kingdanny's which is flaming on my server 24/7, Dan~ something because he stole my files..

I you want to see a user that is flaming towards ALL server and only want to act cool and think his the best, then look "Kingdanny" up and you can see such user.

before you're telling stupid things about other users I suggest you to look up some facts firstly and have some backup on that.

Hahahaha you know the law? I remember when you had that page on your homepage named "rules of rl" or smthg saying you could sue someone if he pinged you. Whahahaha what law have you've been reading?

before you're telling stupid things about other users i suggest you to look up some facts firstly and have some backup on that.

hahahaha you know the law? I remember when you had that page on your homepage named "rules of rl" or smthg saying you could sue someone if he pinged you. Whahahaha what law have you've been reading?

enuff sa1d!

Hahahaha you know the law? I remember when you had that page on your homepage named "rules of rl" or smthg saying you could sue someone if he pinged you. Whahahaha what law have you've been reading?
srsly...? lol

Back