• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XXX [7.4][RL-TIBIA] - project thread

Witch one rates you would choose to old tibia?

• low rate 2-4x

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • semi rate 4-6x

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • high rate 6x+

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it will be just named realesta with tibia xxx files, ruth gave me his in-game files that originaltibia used

But listen Faraonekk THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS are safety&stability. If You can provide those 2 things I can assure that people will come like moth to the flames. If your OT will be online 24h/7 without freezes/lags sooner or later players will populate it.

Also I was thinking about all other aspects. If You really want to make it experience staged You shouldn't make it too big on the start or just don't give so many days of premmy on the begining because it will be used against You. Ecenomy and frags are second important things after server immunity. I was wondering if there is possibilty to making lootrate x1 with goldcoins drop x2 because thats a great solution to items hold prices longer and to not make this server grind fest like currently RealOts is.

You're saying that your OT will have antybot feature. It's cool but it will also be fine if once for a while GM check IP of every char because I know olschool players are kinda freaks if it is about runefarming and PG so I can bet that sooner or later they will break your client to MC mode as it is on RealOts. But by being active You can keep an order. I'm not saying GM should be intrussive and obssesive and annoy players because community doesn't like it but as I said from time to time You can just keep an eye on things.
Another spiffy thing to avoid botting would be client updates once in a while like on tibianic-hr.

Also I hope everything You said before about server reality/quests/npcs all those RPG stuff is as good as u suggest.

I write so much in this thread because I can imagine good future to your server if You only refine details and act smart about every important part of oldschool feeling + good pk/wars. If You are good hoster and think about making this OT not for pure profit but really You want to make something huge and epic You should choose every subject very wisely. Wish You gl.

do you have any ingame screenshots of ur server?? maybe people want to see some ingame screens of some populair quest etc

kind regards

So.. This server will be up someday? I would like to know more about it.

Greetings.

I <3 OLDSCHOOL TIBIA

it will be soon, i need time to get everything to right place cuz i won't be failed on start :)

Vee, its for you:
[video=youtube;Ys7-6_t7OEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ[/video]

Last edited:
it will be soon, i need time to get everything to right place cuz i won't be failed on start :)

Vee, its for you:
[video=youtube;Ys7-6_t7OEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ[/video]

I'm reviewing all my posts in this thread, but I can't recall where exactly I asked who you biggest idols were - well, atleast now I know :)

You have anti-cheat Client? because this is the most important.
You will Balanced all vocations? like Power bolts paladin, exevo gran mas pox of druid etc...

Priorities:

1. Stable well protected dedicated server.

2. All gameplay aspects like on real 7.4 tibia or as close as possible. By this I mean balanced vocations just like on tibia 7.4. All real spells, npcs, quests etc. No qustom things. No extra gold/equpment hidden in some places.

3. Antybot client and good supportive GM guardian. And by this I don't mean punishing 13 levels spellcasters. Just checking if highest levels play and fight honestly and fair.

4. Good exp/loot/frag ratio.

5. Quick monster respawn. Faster frag disappearance.

6. Nice and clean site design plus forum.

Server will be online in max (20 days). Hope you will wait and try it :)

Any questions? pm ruth!

Last edited:
I've a way to know if this is based on Mastercores, will tell once it's online.

Also, do not answer to this post, since I wont give any tips.
If it isn't good ! :-]

I've a way to know if this is based on Mastercores, will tell once it's online.

Also, do not answer to this post, since I wont give any tips.
If it isn't good ! :-]

Sorry you are wrong our files are not based on Mastercores.

Back