• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XXX [7.4][RL-TIBIA] - project thread

Witch one rates you would choose to old tibia?

• low rate 2-4x

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • semi rate 4-6x

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • high rate 6x+

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have question, just random question

would you play if it would be 1x rate?
cuz i think it would be little boring ^.^

I think you should have something like 5x always or at least til 100 and then it goes down to 3x, either that or semi-high at start then slower and slower. i dont really prefer stages but its your choice.

I am afraid of Veeee o_O, huge ddos? cuz no anything other can stop it if you bit 1GBS connection

Angry Beast!

and btw, i am on the way to put it next week or maybe this

You can't rent a server with a 1 gig connection anywhere sherlock, the reason I got one is because my friend has a hosting company which is right at the largest datacentre in Holland - which is close to a 1 gig connection. This server costs more than 5000 euro, really awesome that you got one, but assuming you are polish I doubt you even earn around 3k a year.

Nottinghster the badass

No off-topic guys!

Dude how many times you go offtopic please shut your mouth and stay out of it!

5A75gM.png

Attachments

• nottinghsterbadass.jpg
    nottinghsterbadass.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but me, you and the whole community, need to grow up!
And please, don't say anythin' about my daughter...

-- Updated --

Changing you post title and picture, don't make you look better ;)

Last edited:
You can't rent a server with a 1 gig connection anywhere sherlock, the reason I got one is because my friend has a hosting company which is right at the largest datacentre in Holland - which is close to a 1 gig connection. This server costs more than 5000 euro, really awesome that you got one, but assuming you are polish I doubt you even earn around 3k a year.

I don't care about your hosting informations, good luck. Any question about server? ask me!

Make a Party exp its more fun hunt with friends
Make Druid balanced with other vocations paralitzed rune 400 mana and 0 to use...

fuckkkkk not 5x for this im playing realots rl tibia files... fuck make it 10x until 100 and at 100 5x

While realots online and with average 300 players a LOW rate wont success. Time for a midrate or highrate.

vee/ricardo has always been full of shit. don't notice him, he just brags about shit he doesn't have/know.

Some informations:
*server will be based on Realesta files (originaltibia.com) also it will be named realesta with new fresh domain
*trailer from 2010y
[video=youtube;0FuoKOOb77Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuoKOOb77Y[/video]

Last edited:
Better tell us when you are going to start it! That’s the most important info now :p

I going to start here too i remember this server was good :p.

If You want to make this server longterm and actually You want to attract good players You should make it kinda custom client like tibianic or realots. Also in my opinion it would be really awesome if You remove banishment for getting too many unjustified kills. You should allow players PK as much as they want. Just every another frag with redskull extend red skull for let's say a week or two. It will bring some risk and excitement to the gameplay and also will make wars more'playable'. Say what You think about it.

If You want to make this server longterm and actually You want to attract good players You should make it kinda custom client like tibianic or realots. Also in my opinion it would be really awesome if You remove banishment for getting too many unjustified kills. You should allow players PK as much as they want. Just every another frag with redskull extend red skull for let's say a week or two. It will bring some risk and excitement to the gameplay and also will make wars more'playable'. Say what You think about it.

If you talking about custom anti-bot client we've got one already. PK as much as they want? not really, we can only reduce the frag time or increase frags limit.

If this server is without any bugs. It got huge potential simply because it is 7.4 client which is best old school tibia version. And if it will be STABLE and WELL PROTECTED it got possibility to gather more than 100 active players which I personally wish You. I think You should give for a start like 7 days of premium and later sell premium scrolls in sms shop for nice not too big price by paypal or some bank transfer.

Best option is to make it exp x 4 with constant skill/magic/loot rate x 2 and double frag limit also I would make unjustified kills dissapear a little quicker than normal.

But that's just my point of view. I m loking forward for it and I hope You advertise it well and consider my words about frags/exp/skills.

--- edited ---

It can also be staged this way:

01 lvl - 30 lvl x 9
31 lvl - 60 lvl x 6
61 lvl - xxx lvl x 3

magic/skills/loot x 2

frags for red skull:

daily - 6
weekly - 10
monthly - 20

But staged exp always got defects and cant be used to destroy the gameplay. People can abuse it by makin huge teams of pk lvls 20 - 30... If You decide to make exp staged table You should also change death penalty in every staged group. For example death loose should be balanced for every stage. Death on stage x 9 and stage x 3 should punish player in the same way not more not less. So it basically means that if on let's say 20 lvl (stage x 9) player loosing 100% of level per death so on level 50 (stage x 6) he should loose 66% and on last exp stage 33% of level.

So the death will be equal for each exp stage. Of course all I just said its exaggerated and made roughly approximetly.

Last edited:
Ah now i remember this shit.
Originaltibia mens,
Reset per 2-3 days,
Ddos like 10 per days,
Also Geymaster teleporting friends to demona,

Good luck ;)

Back