• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XXX [7.4][RL-TIBIA] - project thread

Witch one rates you would choose to old tibia?

• low rate 2-4x

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • semi rate 4-6x

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • high rate 6x+

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faraonekkk

Reaction score
xxxnz.png

Dear otlanders,
I would like to invite you to keep watching on this thread.
This thread, is official thread of tibia server named "Tibia XXX" based on 7.4 version (using client 7.72 with DIRECT-X).
Every update will be place in this thread.

So, the history:
There was a time, when some experienced peoples come up with new idea to create most oldschool server.
They started work in 2011y, they have created server but it wasn't good enough. With year 2012 they have started work again and it's official thread of server (created by those peoples). Server is based on old tibia map from 7.4v and tibia.com website from 6.0v.

Changelog:
1.0 Suggest Name
2.0 Guild System
3.0 Houses
4.0 Forum
5.0 Criminal Records
6.0 Name Locks
7.0 Guild Houses
8.0 Premium Account

xx1.png

1.0 Suggest Name

ss1ox.png

2.0 Guild System

Guilds
Players can unite in guilds, which gives them more power in the game. Together, they will have more influence on the happenings in the world, and hardly anybody will dare to challenge an alliance of brave warriors. In guilds you can find friends and players that have the same attitude towards the game, and guildhalls provide shelter and a place for festivities for the members.

2.0.1 Structures of Guilds
The members of a guild hold one of up to twenty ranks and can have an individual title, e.g., treasurer, diplomat, etc. The guild leader occupies the highest rank and is responsible for the whole guild. He or she can invite new members, exclude members, name the ranks, confer titles, and disband the guild. The second rank is occupied by the so-called vice-leaders. They also have the right to invite or exclude members. Finally, each member has the ability to promote or degrade other members at lower ranks, or leave the guild. Note that the first two ranks can only be occupied by players with premium accounts, and each account can only hold one of these ranks in one guild at the same time.

2.0.2 Founding a Guild
If you want to found a new guild, click on the corresponding button at the guild page. Then specify the name for your guild (which cannot be changed afterwards!), select the world your guild should operate on, enter the name of your character who will become the first leader, and confirm this action with the password of your account. Afterwards you will have to invite members. Your guild needs at least four vice-leaders in order to become active. If you don't manage this within three days, the guild will be disbanded automatically. If the number of vice-leaders drops below four later, you have two weeks time to correct it.

2.0.3 Advantages in the Game
Active guilds have several advantages in the game. If somebody looks at a guild member, his or her rank and title will be displayed. Guild members can use a special kind of channel to talk to all fellows, just open it like a public channel. Note that membership only changes when the character logs in the next time.
Finally, guild leaders can rent guildhalls for their guild. These houses are especially designed for guilds. They have large rooms for meetings and dormitories for their members. The right to enter the guildhouse or some rooms of it can be granted to all guild members (*@guildname) or all members of a certain rank (rankname@guildname). Note that only leaders of active guilds are allowed to rent guildhalls, and that they have to transfer the house to their successor, when they resign.

scree2.png

3.0 Houses

3.0.1 Flats, Shops, and Guildhalls
Want to rent a house in Tibia? There are small flats, where you can relax, recover from your adventures, or invite friends and have a party. Some houses have a couple of rooms and can be used by a flat-sharing community, of which each member has a room of his own. Other houses are designed as shops, where owner and guests can sell their goods from behind the counter. Last but not least, there are some really big houses with several floors that can be used as guildhalls.

3.0.2 Auctions
Empty houses are auctioned on the web. The auction starts when the first character submits a bid and ends one week later. You can specify a limit up to which other bids should automatically be outbid. When the auction ends, the winning bid plus the rent for the first month are debited to the corresponding depot. If the depot does not contain enough money, the auction starts again, but the account of the winner is excluded from any auction for one month. Note that you may only hold the highest bid for one house and only rent one house on each world at the same time. Guildhalls can only be rented by guild leaders.

scree3p.png

4.0 Forum

forksn.png

5.0 Criminal Records

ss7v.png

sss6.png

6.0 Name Locks

If you receive name-lock by any Gamemaster, you are able to change your name at your account site.
Your old name will be saved, and it will be written in your character list page.

92549740.png

7.0 Guild Houses

You are able to buy house and guild house at one character. Also you can't buy house without premium account :)
buyh.png

8.0 Premium Account
You can buy premium account with paypal. Every bought will be written in your account page.

paccj.png

More updates coming soon, its just nothing that's created in game and on website.
Regards,
Tibia XXX
:p

Last edited:
"i've already checked files with no bugs..." so it's mastercores data files?.

Those hacks?
Nah, i got files that no-one have.

Last edited:
Good luck. The "oldschool" community is too hot-headed to allow for any servers that aren't owned my Iryont.
I suggest buying a dedicated server with a hardware firewall designed to protect against DDoS. None of your features will matter more than that.

Red

Good luck. The "oldschool" community is too hot-headed to allow for any servers that aren't owned my Iryont.
I suggest buying a dedicated server with a hardware firewall designed to protect against DDoS. None of your features will matter more than that.
Red

I agree.

I always wanted to play server like this one but medium/hightrate rate. Ill try for sure if it comes.

Work on the respawn intervals...And luring stuff aswell....

about respawn intervals its good idea, this next is fixed

- - - Updated - - -

edit:

added, if you won auction and you withdraw money from bank before end, you wil receive banishment for 3 days, ofc it will be showed in criminal records

Back