• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XXX [7.4][RL-TIBIA] - project thread

Witch one rates you would choose to old tibia?

• low rate 2-4x

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • semi rate 4-6x

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • high rate 6x+

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i vote for high rate 6x+

else i vote for stages

1-50= 10x

50-100 5x

100+ 4x

There will be something like that:

1-30 = 10x
31-50 = 7x
51-70 = 5x
71-110 = 3x
110+ = 2x

Are u sure?

I cant be arsed playing on 3x at lvl 70 like for this i rather play realots make it 5x till 100 then lower it

Are u sure?

I cant be arsed playing on 3x at lvl 70 like for this i rather play realots make it 5x till 100 then lower it

Not really sure, this is discussion thread i want to see your opinions.

I vote for 20x ending at 5x at lvl 100

I tell you lowrate isnt a good choice. I would say its hard for you to get the "lowrates players" since they are all on realots.
I play realots too but i only play for war and kick some noobs ass. Maybe your server will succees if the rates arent low, my opinion

His files look more like this:
SdGBpeH.png

d493PF1.png

N1yuyTT.png

Cheers :)

Attachments

Seems like old files or even fake one.
Just look at the date of "Data modified".

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like old files or even fake one.
Just look at the date of "Data modified".

old one, but i still think vee is justin bieber
this exe you have got virus :) (i didn't say it)

+ again used some webdav hack in ruth computer cuz tibia childrens don't know anything else
and about those old files, don't teach father how to make childrens cuz childrens will teach you how to put server

Last edited:
old one, but i still think vee is justin bieber
this exe you have got virus :) (i didn't say it)

+ again used some webdav hack in ruth computer cuz tibia childrens don't know anything else
and about those old files, don't teach father how to make childrens cuz childrens will teach you how to put server
This didn't make any sense.

Well, not a webdav hack, but exploiting a vulnerabillity in your website. Go ahead and launch your server, looking forward to obtaining your current files.
I will release these old ones on OTLand as you nor Tomek seem to care about them.

Peace out ladies!

Why so much hate Vee? It really has no place anywhere...ever.
Be a dick, don't be a dick -- I don't think anyone here actually cares at all.

On topic, the website looks great!
It is unlikely i'll find time to play actively, but it would be nice for a bit of nostalgia =)
Good luck!

<333 few days keep watching
when i open server you will be able only to suck my huge cock

open that exe so i will get to your computer by remote desktop

Last edited:
I love this;

http://www.realesta.org/download.php

Code:
[COLOR=#522E0A][FONT=Verdana]This agreement describes the terms on which CipSoft GmbH offers you access to an account for being able to play the online role playing game "Tibia". By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept the terms and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents to play this game. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#522E0A][FONT=Verdana]You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services "as is". We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#522E0A][FONT=Verdana]We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#522E0A][FONT=Verdana]While you are playing "Tibia", you must abide by some rules ("Tibia Rules") that are stated on this homepage. If you break any of these rules, your account may be removed and all other services terminated immediately.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Copy-pasted CipSoft agreement, using CipSoft name here is illegal, and you should change Tibia aswell, since this name is copyrighted © CipSoft GmbH. (Not sure if using Tibia name is illegal though but it is CopyRighted).

Back