• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiang

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
Is it safe to bot in rl tibia?

Apr 02 2009 - Today, 5103 Tibia accounts have been punished for using ...
Today, 5103 Tibia accounts have been punished for using unofficial software to play during the last weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. Therefore, complaints about these punishments are in vain.

This ''automatic tool'' sounds a bit scary :p

ofc it's safe...

I have been botting since the last days, nothing happend to me...

hope they go in bankruptcy soon

\
.\
..\_______________________________

ive heard about the last week in the month is the days thay collect botters but im not sure since im not useing bot since a year

Hmm i thought they collected the whole month but how does this automatic tool work? how the **** can it see if im using bot thats scary XD. But i will keep botting anyway. but i wanna know more about it.

No it's not safe..

You should read there news.

They've added so they can see if you somehow have modified Tibia or have any suspicious application :p

I'm gonna ctrl v what I already said on another forum

if you have a bot running in your processes they'll keep a record of it and then at the start of each month there's a chance that you'll be chosen along with 5k other people to be banned

@ the people who say it's safe because they haven't been banned.....god you're stupid, they aren't banning everyone at the same time else every server would have like 100 people online

Lol they will lose alot of players the botters who get deleted might quit :p. well i dont care coz cipsoft already ruined tibia.

Casa made the tool for them, apparently it's a Java-application. I haven't seen it myself tho.

Actually if you have read the latest news on the tibia site, you can see that they are taking the same approach as Blizzard.

I quote:

Paragraph 2 of the privacy policy deals with usage data that is automatically determined and transmitted when you use any of our services. The type of usage data that we store has now been extended to include data about hardware and software of the user's computer system. We will mainly use this data for anonymous statistical surveys, for error analysis and the optimisation of our services.

This means that the client will now most likely send information about files on your computer, as well as running processes. (Or well, most likely just running processes)
This means that if you are running a bot in the background, or some other cheating tool, it will show up in the process list which CIP will be able to see, and thus all they need to do is do a simple CTRL + F for the most common bot process names ("tibiang.exe" and so forth), and ban the accounts of the people who has had said process running.

Im pretty sure this combination is what they mean by "automatic cheating detection tool".

Casa here on OTLand? O_O

Yes, Casa on Otland. He and some of his friends made the anti-bot-tool and sold it to CipSoft, apparently it's very effective, since they banned like 5k accounts first time they tried it.

I think most of bans are seen with the send error thing, sometimes the bot crashes with the client and when you open again your client it popups something about a Send Error... when you click on send, cipsoft receives those errors and they know the crash was because of external program :D

PS: Dont click on "Send Error" when that window popup :D!

Back