• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

the only effective way to (not prevent) get rid of botters is a active staff that stalks (with invisibility) the suspect players, and then delete all the related characters...

In theory if you wrote some sort of auto update where it would update client in some form every day so bot makers would have to redo the mod every update
I've thought about this exact thing for a long time and I've wondered why nobody have tried it. Auto updater on client, and on every SS, switch up opcodes and packet structures, then recompile the server in order for it to get new adresses. Create a patch and send it to the client and apply the changes.

But there are quite a lot of flaws doing this. Like cheaters could intercept the patch and see the changes without even trying to RE the changes in the patched binary. But yea, pain.

And ofc it's easy to find these adresses again after an update, but it's a pain in the ass unless you have advanced sigscans that can interpret the changes (not only to find new adresses), but also figure out the new packet structures and op-codes and then and adapt the bot accordingly.
Can be done? Yes, absolutely. Easy? No. Pain in the ass? Yes.

Doesnt do a lot to those "screen capture" cheats tho, but they suck ass anyways.

the only effective way to (not prevent) get rid of botters is a active staff that stalks (with invisibility) the suspect players, and then delete all the related characters...
Battleye pretty much prevented 90% of bots

To be honest, I gotta working exploit to bypass BE and reach every process with MmCopyVirtualMemory. I even thought about writing driver to prevent cheats reaching client's process but truly, detecting of cheater is a way lot easier than hacking windows internal

What about skill training? Are there going to be "trainers" or we have to use the old smart systems of skilling? :)

Let's see if its possible to "fart" behind you on this server.
By this, I mean you could push yourself sidestep, use ctrl + behindYou, press exori pox and turn back really fast.
This way it looked like you actually farted behind you. I remember me and my friends this this outside venore depot 7.5. And yes, everyone saw it like that, not only you.

Ofc it doesnt matter if it doesnt work. Just saying because even the most pointless minor* features seem to be replicated on this server (which is nice!)

Let's see if its possible to "fart" behind you on this server.
By this, I mean you could push yourself sidestep, use ctrl + behindYou, press exori pox and turn back really fast.
This way it looked like you actually farted behind you. I remember me and my friends this this outside venore depot 7.5. And yes, everyone saw it like that, not only you.

Ofc it doesnt matter if it doesnt work. Just saying because even the most pointless minor* features seem to be replicated on this server (which is nice!)
have gif of this? I dont understand this

Of course there are no 'trainers'. Only the oldschool ways of training. And monsters train too, by the way, just as they did :)

Good to hear! What is the start date of the server? Also I understand that you don't need to hit a monster with a "blood" hit to gain skill like it used to be back in the days? :)

Last edited:
Good to hear! What is the start date of the server? Also I understand that you don't need to hit a monster with a "blood" hit to gain skill like it used to be back in the days? :)

You do need to bloodhit in order to progress. That was changed way before 7.4. I don't remember when exactly, but atleast in 7.2 you already had to deal dmg.

You do need to bloodhit in order to progress. That was changed way before 7.4. I don't remember when exactly, but atleast in 7.2 you already had to deal dmg.
how you have so good memory? what age u start tibia? are you 40 year old father?
No offence. Its a wondering

From what i remember it wasn't implemented until 7.5.. And whats the server start date?

From what i remember it wasn't implemented until 7.5.. And whats the server start date?

No, it was much earlier. In the old days it was common to train knight vs knight (with 1 weak monster for each), and because it required using wooden shield and no armor (so you'd hit each other) it always led to a dilemma: whether to leave all your stuff in depot and be defenseless to pk, or take your stuff but have it in backpack, risking losing it, especially when going afk. That was even before party system was introduced.

You can watch some old movies and see the way people trained, e.g. here at 09:15~

You can also google up some old guides, e.g.: Tibia - FAQ - Online/Browser - By Dupre - GameFAQs (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/webonly/916616-tibia/faqs/19372)

As for your question - the exact date is not set yet, except for that it will start in March.

have gif of this? I dont understand this
Sorry no. It's hard to explain and back in the day I didnt bother to record it cause it was just some funny thing that nobody cares about, let alone knew about.
Doesnt matter if it works or not, it was pointless :p

Sorry no. It's hard to explain and back in the day I didnt bother to record it cause it was just some funny thing that nobody cares about, let alone knew about.
Doesnt matter if it works or not, it was pointless :p

I remember this!

Leaked release date 13.03 Friday, 2020
Prepare your energy drinks

Back