• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Tibiantis test server has been up for 3 weeks already, that allowed everyone to try the real 7.4 mechanics (or what's the closest possible). Now it's time to start introducting custom changes! As we announced in the beginning of the project, we want to recreate old Tibia, but not without tweaking certain things. :)

Let's start with the topic recently brought up - team hunts. Some people requested exp-sharing, while others strongly disagreed with the idea. Just to clarify: we're NOT going to introduce exp-sharing. The reason why team hunts are not viable is way different in our opinion. In Tibia team hunts did work well without exp-sharing, but not anymore for two main reasons.
Firstly, over years people realized how little they benefit from having better equipement (except for a weapon). Armor plays a big role in the early game, but the formula is linear and as the levels grow it becomes less and less relevant. 2 armor points between 4 and 6 give exactly just as much as 2 armor points between 14 and 16. However, when we are a low level hunting low-tier monsters in Rookgaard the potential difference is relatively much bigger - both in relation to our total health and damage we receive - than when we are 100 level having much more health and hunting harder-hitting monsters. Upgrading leather armor to chain armor is definitely worth, but DSM to MPA hardly noticable. It wasn't that important back in the days, as people dreamed of better equipment regardless and were more willing to put their effort in it. Even high level paladins and mages often used full-set. Nowadays almost everyone would prefer spending that cash on runes (or saving it) whilst using junk gear.

Secondly, the vast most of the items is to get from quests for little to no cost.
A quick review on armors-upgrading path: scale armor - quest, dark armor - quest, noble armor - quest (35 level), knight armor - quest (40 level), crown armor - quest (50 level), blue robe and golden armor - quests (60 level). That means every armor, except for DSM and MPA is to get from quests. Why would then anyone care to try to loot them? And why in the hell would anyone want to buy an armor? Or shield? No problem, only in range of 32-35 def you get 7 shields from quests! SEVEN decent shields per player! The market is overloaded or literally flooded with these items. When 8 people complete Banshee Quest, how many of them are going to use their gaint sword? One? The rest is being immidiately put on the market, where there is not enough demand (not even close) for all that stuff.
When Cip introduced this quest system back in 7.2 only half a year later they were adding Djinns, because in short time values dropped that severly it basicly destroyed the whole economy on many servers.
Today everything you're going to need (and much, much more) you simply get 'by the way'. Items market is pretty much dead, selling anything is nearly a miracle. That also killed alot of interaction.

But what impact does all of that have on team hunts? Well, monsters that people used to hunt in teams were those that lost the most in their loot value. Behemoths? Giant sword and steel boots come from quests. Heroes? Crown armor, crown shield, crown helmet, fire sword, war hammer come from quests. That includes every major loot except for crown legs. Black knight? Again, everything except for legs can be obtained from quests: knight armor, warrior helmet, knight axe, dragon lance, boots of haste... Warlock? Blue robe, golden armor, skull staff - all in quests. The list goes on. Even for demons it changed alot. Of course you can still loot the rares: MPA, MMS and g-legs, but giant swords, fire axes, demon shields, platinum amulets, devil helmets etc. they are all supplied by quests (demon shields even by two...). It also impacts the rares' prices greatly, when they have only slightly worse equivalent for much, much lower cost.

So all of that being explained now, here's what we're going to change: quests that flood the game with decent items the most (and the easiest) will be changed. No more free items just for running past black knight for 5 seconds and such (all the other quests will work as they do, don't worry about that.) Secondly, mid/end game armors are re-balanced to make using them more rewarding and create bigger gaps between each stage. Including the god-like items, that originally had more collector's value than practical. Here's the list:
Code:
- warrior helmet:       8 ->  9 (+1)
- crusader helmet:      8 ->  9 (+1)
- ceremonial mask:      9 -> 10 (+1)
- royal helmet:         9 -> 11 (+2)
- dragon scale helmet:  9 -> 11 (+2)
- demon helmet:        10 -> 13 (+3)
- winged helmet:       10 -> 14 (+4) [+40 speed]
- horned helmet:       11 -> 16 (+5)
- golden helmet:       12 -> 17 (+5)
- HOTA: to be discovered (not included on TS)

- knight armor:      12 -> 13 (+1)
- crown armor:       13 -> 15 (+2)
- golden armor:      14 -> 17 (+3)
- dragon scale mail: 15 -> 19 (+4)
- demon armor:       16 -> 22 (+6) [3% fire protection]
- magic plate armor: 17 -> 24 (+7)

- knight legs:        8 ->  9 (+1)
- crown legs:         8 ->  9 (+1) [weight 65 -> 45]
- golden legs:        9 -> 12 (+3)
- demon legs:         9 -> 13 (+4) [weight 70 -> 50]
- dragon scale legs: 10 -> 15 (+5)

- steel boots:  3 -> 5 (+2)
- golden boots: 4 -> 8 (+4)

Some of you will now probably think "wait, what? that looks so OP!". Well, not exactly.
The typical low-mid level set of: knight armor + knight legs + warrior helmet + scarf + leather boots; will gain 3 arm points (30 -> 33). That's ~2 dmg on average.
Higher-tier mid-level set of: golden armor + crown legs + crusader helmet + platinum maulet + boots of haste; will gain 5 arm points (32 -> 37). That's indeed something, but still not game-breaking. ~3.5dmg on average. And remember the supply of these items will be much lower, hence some items way harder to get.
The so-called full set: MPA + golden legs + demon helmet + aol + boots of haste/steel boots; will gain 12 arm points in boh variant (36 -> 48), and 14 arm points in steel boots variant (39 -> 53) , and here it starts to play a bigger role. That's ~9-10 dmg on average. May definitely save alot of uhs during daily hunts, also worth considering for every vocation, not just knights. Even in PvP, as it affects SD and UE damage. Although that always has a drawback of taking the risk and not being able to switch amulets. And requires very high input to get those items in a slow-paced world in the first place.
We hope those changes will bring back the excitement and satisfaction we used to feel when upgrading our equipment, and help the economy by tweaking items supply and demand.
Changes in items (except for HOTA) are now applied on Test Server. Changes in quests are not applied on TS. Please mind that given values are not final and might be changed before Tibiantis start.

Let's now move to another hot topic - druid balancing.
While - in our opinion - vocations in old tibia were balanced pretty well, with each having its own traits, druid always seemed to be a bit off. Knight - tank with alot of HP and cap, low damage in PvP, boring but effective. Paladin - lower damage and less HP, more vulnerable, but attacks from distance and better in magic. Sorcerer - killing machine, absurdly high dmg, but costly, hard to play and the most vulnerable. And here comes the druid, which is... well, a handicapped sorcerer at best.
We want to make it differ more from other vocations, so that it's not only a matter of choice between UH vs SD and Paralyze vs UE. The characteristic we propose for druid is "tricky and supportive" rather than dealing direct damage. Here are its changes:
New spells, unique for druids:
  • Extinguish ('exana flam') - removes burning condition for 30 mana (3 mlvl required). Yes, that includes soulfire.
  • Discharge ('exana vis') - removes energy condition for 30 mana (3 mlvl required).
  • Desintegrate Spell ('exito tera') - spell inspired by original Cip god-spell 'alito tera'. Works the same as desintegrate rune, but is casted instantly and works on the square in front of the character. Takes 60 mana (7 mlvl required).
Changed spells:
  • Paralyze - will now take 600 mana instead of 900 (for both creating and using).
  • Mass Healing - will now take 120 mana instead of 150.
  • Heal Friend - will now heal 160-240 as a base, which is the same power as Mass Healing (opposed to 80-160 original exura sio). Mana usage stays at 70.
  • Wild Growth - will now take 150 mana instead of 220.
  • Undead Legion - will now have a bigger radius and take 400 mana instead of 500 (might be tricky but good for trapping).
  • Poison Storm - will now take 400 mana instead of 600.
  • Cancel Invisibility - will now be available for druids, instead of sorcerers. Will also take more mana - 250 instead of 200, but will have a chance equal 20% to break target's stealth ring (like in old Tibia on PvP-Enfo servers).
Those changes are now applied on Test Server. Mind here also, that they are not final until Tibiantis start.

Other changes:
  • Using "bring me to" is now possible, but for now only at ships and steamboat (it does NOT include rafts and carpets) and only when NPC is busy. It also costs 3x more than regular travel. Originally there was no "bring me to" in old Tibia, and personally I've never liked the way you could endlessly jump from boat to boat in OT servers. We wanted to avoid that in Tibiantis. However, the original mechanic would be highly abused by noob chars, no doubt. We had a few ideas of fixing that, but didn't want to complicate things too much, so that's what it is for now. Now players can be served outside the queue but for higher cost (postman discout is taken into account before multiplying).
  • Respawn timer now gets shorter according to players online in range of 1-600, as opposed to original 201-800. That means 200 online in Tibiantis will equal 400 online in old Tibia in terms of spawn-rate. That's due to the fact players today are more aware of effective playing (they are less likely to waste time doing nothing) and also because we're not going to allow any MCs (which truly did exist back in the days, not as many as some people claim today though). That led to a conclusion that percentage of exping characters will be noticeably higher in Tibiantis, hence this tweak.
  • Desintegrate doesn't cause PZ-lock anymore (still gives crosses), but from now using m-wall and wild growth do block PZ.

For testing convinience we reseted quest values at NPC Tobias, so he will give cash to every character again (in accordance to its level, as before). He will also teach every druid the three new spells as well as cancel invisibility spell. From now you can also get free blessings and aol. Simply ask him about 'cash', 'spells', 'blessings' and 'amulet of loss'.

Soon more info, feel free to share your thoughts meanwhile :)

Last edited:
Good changes :) I'd also think about balancing the endgame a little by tweaking the dmg to include the level in the formula. It doesn't have to mean that 100 lvl paladin will hit 100+ every time, I would just add a minor % boost, maybe only lowering the miss chance. I think the current state may be a little depressing since after you will train your endgame skills, nothing will change in the damage output.

#nochanges

also big mistake to include "bring me to" regardless if original is abused or not, might aswell add pz to boats now lol

i get that you want to make changes for the better, but the game that we love is simply not custom stuff. you had something nice going and you ruined it ;p

your server may have some good mechanical changes and all that now, but i don't see any difference on it from other OTs in the past even if yours looks more professional i'm sure the gameplay will be the same.

- quests that flood the game with decent items the most (and the easiest) will be changed. No more free items just for running past black knight for 5 seconds and such (all the other quests will work as they do, don't worry about that.)

Great changes overall. Especially this quoted one which seem to be a good way to keep the economy healthy.
Regarding no more Free items at BK-quest, will the quest itself be removed or revamped?

#nochanges

also big mistake to include "bring me to" regardless if original is abused or not, might aswell add pz to boats now lol

i get that you want to make changes for the better, but the game that we love is simply not custom stuff. you had something nice going and you ruined it ;p

your server may have some good mechanical changes and all that now, but i don't see any difference on it from other OTs in the past even if yours looks more professional i'm sure the gameplay will be the same.
I kinda agree about fast travel feature. The increased travel cost is not enough in my opinion. What about adding a delay for fast travelling?

This doesn't make sense. What does it have in common with PZ on boats?

It's rather the opposite.

One of the features of old Tibia was that you were free to travel anywhere just after having killed someone (as opposed to newer Tibia with PZ on boats). But back in the days people didn't abuse such things as blocking NPCs all days, as much as they do nowadays. Imagine everytime you kill someone in Darashia you are unable to travel to the main continent anyhow, just because someone logs in a char to block NPC and you get stuck in that town, just as if there was PZ on boat.

I'm not saying it's ideal solution, but something has to be done, otherwise... might as well add PZ on Darashia boat :rolleyes:

I kinda agree about fast travel feature. The increased travel cost is not enough in my opinion. What about adding a delay for fast travelling?

It's not the same as 'fast travelling'. It only works in case NPC is busy.

Last edited:
I think with those changes Druids wont change Druids EXP problems, and will be used as heal 'bot' and PVP oriented class.

Some changes I propose

Paralyze - 0 mana to use if targetted on creatures
Summon Creature - summons get 25% of EXP instead of 50% (Druids XP wont increase with your changes, this could be the help they need)
I would do sth like having summon exclusives between Sorc and Druid, for example Druids are the only ones who summon Monk and Demon Skeleton and Sorcs are the only ones who summon Fire Devil and Fire Elemental
Poison Storm - cannot be cured by exana pox, only by antidote rune, maybe even by other Druid's using antidote rune.

---------------------------------------
For Knights

Swords, Axes and Clubs could have a bit of flavor without making them OP, the effectiveness of secondary effects depends on weapon Atk

Sword - Increases the chance of blocking, maybe 10 Atk +1 Shield Def, 20 Atk +2 Shield Def, 30 Ak +3 Shield Def
Club - Reduces the effectiveness of target's armor by %Atk , so for example they will be good against high def monsters.
Axe - Either reduces the effectiveness of target's shield/shielding skill or have a small crit.

---------------------------------------
Other change, taken from old Tibia to make the game more challenging.

Life Drain - bypasses mana shield

Last edited:
Druid doesn't have 'exp problems', he is hunting the same way as a sorcerer. No one hunts with e wave and ue as main source of damage (only on emergency cases), so they both hunts with: war hammer > summons > runes

Last edited:
Druid doesn't have 'exp problems', he is hunting the same way as a sorcerer. No one hunts with e wave and ue as main source of damage (only on emergency cases), so they both hunts with: war hammer > summons > runes

Wrong. They do because their mana is used in something else like healing. Imagine in team hunt, Druids will spend mana healing other players which will reduce their EXP, in 7.4 Druids would never be in top players. If they use summons they can get a bit more EXP for them while busy with other things, specially early game.

Also endgame Sorcerers instant spells will be more used as source of damage.

Dont you think Druids should have more reward in terms of XP in team hunts? Thats the reason I dont play Druid, lots of participation in team hunt for bad reward, even worse with no xp sharing.

Last edited:
a bit more exp means 25%? even if u though about less than 25% its still pointless cuz it won't help druid anyway, everyone knows that mage means dmg, druid means healing so basically druid means SUPPORT not leading vocation just like ek by taking all dmg or mage by making mostly highest dmg in team hunt
having high lvl support in team is also good as everything else vocation so why the fuck u want to make them get lvl faster than mage? just cuz of support/attack spells?
where's the logic, could u explain me?

btw did u though bout teamplay or just playing druid alone? did u though about using their own voc abilities, possibilities, skills together?

kay, you are missing the point. the reason why old tibia is so amazing, is because there is a mix of good & bad stuff in it. and people have different opinions about it, hence why you should leave it as it was.

the majority of people that wana play the game just as how it was back in the day want 1:1, you're just adapting to the small percentage that wish the game was more balanced etc

kay, you are missing the point. the reason why old tibia is so amazing, is because there is a mix of good & bad stuff in it. and people have different opinions about it, hence why you should leave it as it was.

the majority of people that wana play the game just as how it was back in the day want 1:1, you're just adapting to the small percentage that wish the game was more balanced etc

No one will play the same way they did like in the old times because the general knowledge of an average player has massively increased and every abusable mechanic will be abused, unlike the old times when people either didn't know or didn't care. The bring me to change is great, and its balanced due to three times higher travel costs, keep in mind that even the base values of travels between cities will be increased as well, so I believe travelling from one city to another when the ship is blocked by a noobchar might even cost around 1k gold. I'd even go further and add a travel-block for 5 seconds when travelling instantly between cities using bring me to and randomize spawnpoints on ships to prevent boat traps with noobchars.

As for druid changes, I don't believe they change much other than the soulfire removal spell, paralyze cost decrease is also kinda big, other than that its more QoL changes rather than anything meaningful. Still don't see how any of these are supposed to convince people to play this vocation.

Armor changes are great for the server's economy and player interaction as well.

Last edited:
Code:
- winged helmet:       10 -> 14 (+4) [+40 speed]
- horned helmet:       11 -> 16 (+5)
- golden helmet:       12 -> 17 (+5)
- dragon scale legs:   10 -> 15 (+5)
- golden boots:         4 ->  8 (+4)
Does it mean it'll be possible to get these normally unobtainable items?

Tibianic had a version with no quest rewards. Very few ppl teamhunted. Those that , we did only did it for one item and we didn’t team hunt again. (Dsm for example)

Sure ur buffing the armor values, but chances are there will still be little to no teamhunts long term.

thers no point to team hunt on 7.4. The issue isn’t the profit or exp. tibia just favors solo style cuz u don’t need anybody else usually. There hasn’t been a single spawn that’s better to teamhunt than solo with exception of poi dls (assume won’t exist here)

I don’t think sharing exp or removing quest encourages that. Especially in a server where there isn’t goin to be enough respawns to support even solo hunts

Some of you will now probably think "wait, what? that looks so OP!". Well, not exactly.
The typical low-mid level set of: knight armor + knight legs + warrior helmet + scarf + leather boots; will gain 3 arm points (30 -> 33). That's ~2 dmg on average.
Higher-tier mid-level set of: golden armor + crown legs + crusader helmet + platinum maulet + boots of haste; will gain 5 arm points (32 -> 37). That's indeed something, but still not game-breaking. ~3.5dmg on average. And remember the supply of these items will be much lower, hence some items way harder to get.
The so-called full set: MPA + golden legs + demon helmet + aol + boots of haste/steel boots; will gain 12 arm points in boh variant (36 -> 48), and 14 arm points in steel boots variant (39 -> 53) , and here it starts to play a bigger role. That's ~9-10 dmg on average. May definitely save alot of uhs during daily hunts, also worth considering for every vocation, not just knights. Even in PvP, as it affects SD and UE damage. Although that always has a drawback of taking the risk and not being able to switch amulets. And requires very high input to get those items in a slow-paced world in the first place.
We hope those changes will bring back the excitement and satisfaction we used to feel when upgrading our equipment, and help the economy by tweaking items supply and demand.

I love how well thought out it is. I was always flabbergasted when people spent like 500k gold to upgrade DSM to MPA. So, wow - you invested half a million and now instead of getting hit for 150, you'll receive 147 damage. What a great purchase, it will pay for itself in just under 40 years if you hunt 5 hours a day.

Also, I love the change in quests. They were a challenge back then sometimes, when it was relatively new, when people were clueless, when there was no Youtube, and all you had were gossips, anecdotes, and some half-broken forums with almost no users by today's standards.

And I don't get #nochanges attitude. Some people think that releasing it just as it was will mean that everyone forgot about everything, tibiawiki will stop existing, everyone will have to rediscover the patterns of how dragon firewave looks, and everyone will be terrified hearing stories of PK Hunter in Femor Hills...
In reality, it in fact would be repeating all well-known patterns and abusing the same things all over again. Lack of balance seemed acceptable when nobody had any idea regarding damage formulas, and there were like 10 people per server above level 80.

To quickly summarize - Tibiantis looks like a real product of love. It is an alternative timeline with a starting point set before everything started going downhill. It's being developed by someone full of passion, who leads a discussion in a civilised manner, has an explanation for all design choices, and takes time to comment regarding all doubts and criticisms in great details. It all sounds too good to be true.

Tibianic had a version with no quest rewards. Very few ppl teamhunted. Those that , we did only did it for one item and we didn’t team hunt again. (Dsm for example)

Sure ur buffing the armor values, but chances are there will still be little to no teamhunts long term.

thers no point to team hunt on 7.4. The issue isn’t the profit or exp. tibia just favors solo style cuz u don’t need anybody else usually. There hasn’t been a single spawn that’s better to teamhunt than solo with exception of poi dls (assume won’t exist here)

I don’t think sharing exp or removing quest encourages that. Especially in a server where there isn’t goin to be enough respawns to support even solo hunts

Yea Tibianic had no quests... back in 2010 😂
But there's a whole difference. Not only armors were not buffed, but they were even worse than original. Mostly by the fact that armor didn't affect SDs, UE, explo damage in the early Tibianic (Iryont fixed it some years later). The formula was a bit off also (he had no access to realots files yet).
Despite no quests, there was literally no demand for armor-pieces which is strongly related to the problem I mentioned. I bet you did teamhunt in order to get good weapons though. As people always do on the start.

If we judge by exp/h only then you're right - there's no point to team hunt on 7.4. Not even with exp-sharing it would, as you still get better exp alone.
But people did team hunt in old Tibia for other reasons:
  • to get items - either for yourself or for sale due to high prices
  • for safety
  • knight blocking stuff for a mage to help him level up, as having high-lvl mage in a team meant something
  • for fun
  • because the best solo-hunting spots were often taken anyway

Today there's no need to hunt for items, and the profit isn't viable at all. Knights barely need to block anything for mages, as they can simply go to tombs that everyone learned overtime. And with more and more hunting spots being added (and not enough players to cover the map) there's no need to look for any alternatives.
Therefore only safety and fun reasons stay.

If you want to refer to Tibianic, let's also look at the beginning of Spectrum.
I remember people did teamhunt alot. BKs were hunted since the first days with mino archers and shooters (there was no level gate). Behemoths were hunted before the first banshee quest was completed. People even camped the classic double dl spawn. Not to mention heroes, there was even an additional spot in Forgula, that was hunted all days by party of 2-3 with summoned ds. But the problem is it only worked for a month at best, until more people got levels to do all those quests, and it mostly consisted on high weapons demand, because armors had low value since the very beginning due to the general awerness of how useless it is.

There's a reason why this game works the best and is the funniest in the fresh state.
Of course our changes will not stop it from aging, that's just impossible. But may visibly slow down some processes.

I wouldn't say that's exactly what the majority wants. I can understand you'd want to play clean 1:1 replica. However, speaking about 1:1 recreation, there are many things you probably don't take into account and that would today make the game unplayable. The old 'push upstairs' bug for instance. Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread (https://otland.net/threads/tibiantis-reversed-old-tibia-project-discussion-thread.267116/page-13#post-2588264)
Imagine what would happen if we left it as it was...

Anyway, it was never the target of this project to only recreate 1:1. We want to bring back the feelings it used to have and that cannot be achieved by simple 1:1 copy, because playstyle is much different today. And without some tweaks no one is going to play the way we played back then. Team hunts and armors being an example here.

Yea Tibianic had no quests... back in 2010 😂
But there's a whole difference. Not only armors were not buffed, but they were even worse than original. Mostly by the fact that armor didn't affect SDs, UE, explo damage in the early Tibianic (Iryont fixed it some years later). The formula was a bit off also (he had no access to realots files yet).
Despite no quests, there was literally no demand for armor-pieces which is strongly related to the problem I mentioned. I bet you did teamhunt in order to get good weapons though. As people always do on the start.

Did I say tibianic had it recently...? I said tibianic already did what you are proposing.

That version I started with war hammer and waited for the rest to team hunt for those items. A few did hunt behemoths, but only 1 gs was looted early enuf to matter.

If we judge by exp/h only then you're right - there's no point to team hunt on 7.4. Not even with exp-sharing it would, as you still get better exp alone.
But people did team hunt in old Tibia for other reasons:
  • to get items - either for yourself or for sale due to high prices
  • for safety
  • knight blocking stuff for a mage to help him level up, as having high-lvl mage in a team meant something
  • for fun
  • because the best solo-hunting spots were often taken anyway

The main reason people team hunted back in the day was cuz most shooters were god awful and thought they NEEDED a knight to hunt things like dragons, heros, dls.

[/QUOTE]
Today there's no need to hunt for items, and the profit isn't viable at all. Knights barely need to block anything for mages, as they can simply go to tombs that everyone learned overtime. And with more and more hunting spots being added (and not enough players to cover the map) there's no need to look for any alternatives.
Therefore only safety and fun reasons stay.
[/QUOTE]

We are talking abt ur version, right? Where ank wont exist? moot point.

If you want to refer to Tibianic, let's also look at the beginning of Spectrum.
I remember people did teamhunt alot. BKs were hunted since the first days with mino archers and shooters (there was no level gate). Behemoths were hunted before the first banshee quest was completed. People even camped the classic double dl spawn. Not to mention heroes, there was even an additional spot in Forgula, that was hunted all days by party of 2-3 with summoned ds. But the problem is it only worked for a month at best, until more people got levels to do all those quests, and it mostly consisted on high weapons demand, because armors had low value since the very beginning due to the general awerness of how useless it is.

There's a reason why this game works the best and is the funniest in the fresh state.
Of course our changes will not stop it from aging, that's just impossible. But may visibly slow down some processes.

I really think you are overestimating how much people actually team hunted. The only vocation in that setup that gains from teamhunts is knights. Once you had ur EQ it was back to regular play. Most smart knights just let the non powergamers loot the items while they pg'd elsewhere. That forugla spot wasnt around at this point. This was pre doyle, pre any update tibianic.

"Until more ppl got levels do to all those quests" --- Quests didnt have rewards on this version. Not sure why you put this in lol

Even with the new advantage of you buffing armor, it still wont be an issue. Yes, your armor would be better than the tibianic meaning less possible waste etc. Except the issue is, skilling fixed that same issue. Weather you took 12 dmg from a guard using golden armor, or 15 using a dsm, that 3 hp isnt enuf to make a diff. Even if it was closer to 5 instead of 15 (closer to ur new values) it has the exact same impact, nothing.

Secondly,nobody is going to use their armor in pvp unless its GAME CHANGING dmg reduction. An additional 5-10 dmg isnt gonna change ur survival. Your gonna say "But if 10 ppl sd u, thats 50-100 dmg less". Yep, this is true but that doesnt take into account the RNG of the sd dmg itself and their spell dmg range which generally,is a much bigger and wider range than an increase of 6-7 armor.

Back