• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

TRUTH ABOUT XYVERO
Sorry oftopic, but he keeps spamming my mailbox after i accuse him of botting.

I love you peasants. Never used aim bot or uh bot in pvp once in my life. I created pot bomb when the enemies (damodreds) used combo bot to kill me the commander In first 5 seconds of open battles. I had plenty of proof. Iryont chose help his friends

Even after that I Never used bot in pvp. Spread ur filth idc really lol. U were not in the war teams cuz u were a noob. Don’t let ur envy make u look like a noob now too

I was the top 5 power gamer on ever Serv without bot. Me, senseless Galen always top 3. U didn’t even play Half low rates I played kid. Cuz u sucked

He replies himself 5 minutes later:

A nobody noob like you could never impact my reputation. All good war players even my biggest haters can admit I was one of best. Guy like you, nobody heard of

Go go find my forum post I’m waiting

(I can provide SS) This guy (botter) is scared I can leak himself as the botter he is.
Also himself created pot bomb. As he admits on this post.
DONT TRUST THIS GUY AND HIS LIES

I'm sorry to interrupt this very interesting argument about hunting spots and who's the best player (and who said it can't feel like back in 2004 anymore?! 🤗), but we'd like to announce that the long awaited test server will be open for everyone today (Thursday) at 21:00 CET.
Accounts' creating and client's download will be available some time before, under tibiantis.online site. Test server is free to join and everyone is granted premium account.

The rules are following:
  • It's a TEST server and it should be treated as one. It's not meant to provide balanced gameplay, but convinient environment fo testing. It's not 'serious' in the way of players' competition, as all characters will be wiped out anyway.
  • Rates are: exp x10, skills x10 (after reaching mainland), mlvl x2, mana regen x10 (you get 10 mana added instead of 1, it only applies for MANA and only food regen, doesn't affect rings or mana fluids), loot x1.
  • Because loot is not changed for the sake of testing we added a special NPC Tobias, found in Thais depot, which will grant some free cash every 10 levels (the higher level, the more cash). Simply ask him for "cash" or "money".
  • TS starts with clean 7.4 mechanics, but some of them might be changed during.
  • TS starts with clean 7.4 map, NPCs, quests and monsters - this will NOT change. No custom content will be revealed on TS, to keep it fair on the start of actual Tibiantis. So yes, Ankrahmun is also present on TS. Keep those two above in mind: TS is not exactly what Tibiantis will look like, but it allows testing the mechanics.
  • Staff will not spend time dealing with MCs during TS time, as it would deny the whole idea of testing and seems a time-waste. Also any cheating-prevention code was cut off the client to make sure TS will not be used to gain any knowledge of our ways of detecting etc.
Should you find anything inconsonant with original 7.4 - you can report. Unless it was already announced change.

Test server will last until we are ready to launch final Tibiantis server, which isn't set yet.

@Xyvero
Please dont staphh talking how good you are at the game, ever cosidered streaming with punio both of you seem equaly retarded when it cones to your ego

@Xyvero
Please dont staphh talking how good you are at the game, ever cosidered streaming with punio both of you seem equaly retarded when it cones to your ego
I thinks it's Typloo aka borderline second account since most people ignored his 1st account, I bet he's even talking with himself

"most people" u mean you and some other random that suggested u to do it XD cant wait till i meet you on tibiantis <3
valar aka i never been in war guild, but i have much much to say !"

Screenshot_3.png

well 30~min to start

Test server will start today at 21:00 CET

Account manager and download section will be available today later

:D

* The map, of course, has also been reversed back to 7.4, and I do not mean only these obvious changes like Tiquanda or Cathedral...

p9ISQcE.png

...but also countless small differences that you most likely didn't know about:

I'm sorry, but that's not how the Tibia 7.4 map looked like.
You're very close, but there are some points on your map that is wrong, including the tiny islands in bottom-left.

Close, but no cigar :)

Let me know if you need the correct map.

SAME HERE
Post automatically merged:

u need big letter a sign a number dude

It allways say no matter what at first password "password Incorrect" and second password says they match then w/e i do its not working
Post automatically merged:

1581624694517.png

so correct or not :D

Back