• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiaservers.org - The new otservlist with a votifier system

mikkas70

Owner and Developer of omegaservers.org
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
One of my passions would be to create something that would be used by the OT related community. With this being said, I present:

tibia_crossedswords.png

TibiaServers.org, the new OTserver list with a votifier system.

tibia_crossedswords.png

What is the votifier system?
A system that allows players to vote on their favorite server using their char name once per day in order to get rewards!
  • You can configure your server to give prizes to players that vote on your server;​
  • Our list ranking is based on server votes;​
  • Your server votes are reset on a monthly basis.​

Other awesome features:
  • Configure your social media on your serverlist;
  • Verify your server using your server MOTD;
  • Add a youtube trailer in order for players to see before playing;
  • Server tagging;
  • Comment system.
  • ... And much more!

We are constantly updating and improving based on community feedback so we will appreciate all the feedback we can get.

facebook-cover.png

Advertise your server now at https://tibiaservers.org

You can configure your server to give prizes to players that vote on your server;
Ah yes, the best way to fuck up any server list, just throw in voting prizes and people will vote even if they will play for 5 min, just to get the reward.

Ah yes, the best way to fuck up any server list, just throw in voting prizes and people will vote even if they will play for 5 min, just to get the reward.
Don't quite understand your point.

Our system allows adds the possibility for server owners to fully customize their reward system based on votes and how many votes a certain char has added in a month. You can reward your voters with premium days or even a simple gold coin.
This is a way to connect otserver players with their favorite servers and show their loyalty to it based on a daily vote added by your Loyal players.

Also, the votifier system is completely optional and votes are reset on a monthly basis to allow a competitive ranking system.

Don't quite understand your point.

Our system allows adds the possibility for server owners to fully customize their reward system based on votes and how many votes a certain char has added in a month. You can reward your voters with premium days or even a simple gold coin.
This is a way to connect otserver players with their favorite servers and show their loyalty to it based on a daily vote added by your Loyal players.

Also, the votifier system is completely optional and votes are reset on a monthly basis to allow a competitive ranking system.
My point is that players will vote not because this server is good but because they get rewards for just few clicks. Top5 will be about "who gives better voting rewards", noting else.
Also voting is VERY easy to exploit, using VPS and bots to vote is not hard.

My point is that players will vote not because this server is good but because they get rewards for just few clicks. Top5 will be about "who gives better voting rewards", noting else.
I see your point - however, this is not a new system. Minecraft server lists have been doing this for years as an example and it works.
The votifier system is also monitored and controlled frontend and backend-wise.

Thank you for your feedback though.

I see your point - however, this is not a new system. Minecraft server lists have been doing this for years as an example and it works.
The votifier system is also monitored and controlled frontend and backend-wise.

Thank you for your feedback though.
You miss his point, the very fact "this is not a new system" is exactly why we know it's abuseable. Whatever jargon you want to spew about "monitored and controlled" and "fair and competitive" won't change that lol if anything it makes you less trustworthy because you're not being honest. We're not 11 year-old kids you can be disingenuous to, we actually do understand the world so probably keep that in mind going forward, it's pretty insulting.

Minecraft toplists probably give better defence to zbizu's argument than yours because idk if you've ever played any minecraft servers but exactly what zbizu said is exactly what happens.
Source: played minecraft since the start, still play and have 3 kids who play and will vote for every server forever until the end of time regardless of quality even if it's just for 1 piece of cooked beef.

anywho, good luck. Website looks nice and we need competition in this space.

You miss his point, the very fact "this is not a new system" is exactly why we know it's abuseable. Whatever jargon you want to spew about "monitored and controlled" and "fair and competitive" won't change that lol if anything it makes you less trustworthy because you're not being honest. We're not 11 year-old kids you can be disingenuous to, we actually do understand the world so probably keep that in mind going forward, it's pretty insulting.

Minecraft toplists probably give better defence to zbizu's argument than yours because idk if you've ever played any minecraft servers but exactly what zbizu said is exactly what happens.
Source: played minecraft since the start, still play and have 3 kids who play and will vote for every server forever until the end of time regardless of quality even if it's just for 1 piece of cooked beef.

anywho, good luck. Website looks nice and we need competition in this space.

Thank you for the feedback - I've implemented the system so we could bring something new to the table, otherwise it is just "another" list.
All I wanted to achieve with this is a closer relation between the OTserver and their playerbase.

We're constantly updating the Website based on feedback and criticism, so we will take all of this in mind.

vote2win servers > pay2win servers
gtop100 case
don't like that solution but it's way better than pay2win
good luck

If they want a reward then they like the server

Back