• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

Might be but friday is a sucky day since real life <3 Can't test it on friday :|

It will be online from Thursday(today at 18:00 CET) to Sunday (with some restarts for updates), then we'll open it for the public :)

Last edited:
Please report all bugs in this thread. Including homepage bugs/wrong spellings
If you got a better suggestion for a word or command please tell us that :)

known bugs :
Vip list doesn't work.

Last edited:
known bugs :

All that created a character before the 10 march will have a "bat" outfit, just change outfit and you'll have another one. - [REPAIRED]
Annihilator is only possible to do 1 time/char - [REPAIRED] (now -> 1 time/login)
Vip list doesn't work. - [REPAIRED] (will work since 13th March 2010 - 15:00 CET)

Last edited:
I can't login. o_O I come to char list, but when I try to login at my character, it just loadin

I can't login. o_O I come to char list, but when I try to login at my character, it just loadin

We are working on it. It's because of your '

Great that you choose a name like that, so we could find the bug :D

I think Rewards should save... Also they should be harder to gain. And bronze,golden and silver goblets should be stackable. Also you cannot use dragon scale mails etc when u get them from rewards (you cannot dress this object here~~)

Last edited:
Haha, the bugs had been because I deleted some files in the lib... Sorry guys :D

Nevalopo, good ideas :D

Added :
WhoIsOnline? (Samples)
Random Temple at login
Lottery every 30 min.
Demon Helmet Quest (not 100% finish, but will be in the next restart)

Shall be added :
Teleport command (!t south)
Death Channel open at login
Voc Balance (Hope to get around 4-6 players online tomorrow to balance it good)
Only the last hitter will get reward + frag

Removed :
Many bugs :)
Reward items is for all vocations now.

Last edited:
Back