• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiFox - Browser v.0.1 Beta!

spash

I
Reaction score
Hello...
This is my First Release of TibiFox - Browser v.0.1!

I thougt about something what i can do, at the End i was getting a Browser what got some Features about the http://tibia.com/ Website.
I'm not that "MUCH" advanced in Visual Basic so its quite simple.
I will Update it everytime with more Features.

Features:
(I'll Update them. U can see some on the Screen)

Working on:
1. Express Search Character like the "Google Toolbar" or how it Calls.
2. Buttons like... Go Back... Go Forward... etc..

Bugs:
Nothing atm.

If u have any Ideas post them Please!

Download TibiFox - Browser v.0.1 Beta!
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/941740610.html

Last edited:
It's such as shame that you call a program like that, something with Fox, since Firefox is such a great browser, and TibiFox isn't. You'r most likely using an IE implemented browser. So, first of all, remove Fox from the name, maybe change it to Explorer. Second: Why even make it? It's not needed :S

Looks nice so far, what kind of features are you thinking of adding to it?

Wait to the CipSoft team catch you people with Copyrighted pages

Once they do anything at all against gesiors acc and such things, im so changing my rl map to a custom map o_O...

Well thanks all...
I thougt nobody like it so i left it.
But right now i got much more answeres so i think i will Update it!

Btw... I never broke any Copyright... Its just a Browser what goes Directly on the Tibia.com Website!

P.s. Jesper? Kiddie here please write me an PM i have to talk to u.

Lol, I love the idea! :)
Keep it up and it will be all Tibia fans most important program ;)

Once they do anything at all against gesiors acc and such things, im so changing my rl map to a custom map o_O...

Agree'd Lol...

What can they do against you

Same thing youtube.com would do if we recreated their webpage. We'd all be making license plates and worrying about if anyones gonna hit on you in the shower :confused:

I've dealt with it before =/ (Actually had a lawyer call me up, lmao)

It's when you offer a service that is in reference to their own service. For example, anything that could deal with Tibia.
I.E. I make an OT server and call it CIPTibia2 or just Tibia2; I would be called upon by a CIPsoft lawyer on terms of copyright infringement and trademark infringement.

Companies only do this if they feel threatened by your software (Ex: it would take away from their sales or profit)

Hope this helps! ;P

Just Beware,

This was probably made using Visual Basic forms, which creates an IE based browser, just lighter. This is not safe and should be considered as so.

Props to you spash, I know you're not looking for the latest and best, but some learning to program is good! Just make sure you add this as a disclaimer before somebody gets hacked.

-John

Back