• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tings that I map. For other people.

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Hello peoples! Been a long time.

This gunna be my thread where I post work that I'm doing/have done for other people. Meaning not for my server (which I still haven't announced yet but will in due time). I hope you like what you see! And of course:
Please leave a comment--be it good, bad, or ugly--below!

Thanks! =]

Temple1_zps7aaarfo2.png

Temple2_zpssajcjrpp.png

Temple3_zps9eyf9p5d.png

Temple4_zpst8bb3qrb.png

PS: I only realized once I was in-game that the new geysers are F*n ugly. Oh, and this isn't a fully finished map yet, so it's still got work. We were just testing scripts and stuff.​

Also, your not using anti-aliasing. :(

Looks good :)
But I hate these tps on map, its breaking whole rpg feeling :D

Looks good :)
But I hate these tps on map, its breaking whole rpg feeling :D

Yeah, I'm not a fan of TPs either, but it's my friend's server which I have no control over. Soooo, its up to him :p
My server is definitely going to be RPG with all the feels =]

could you please take a look to this thread? pls :D ---------> https://otland.net/threads/guide-how-to-take-ingame-images-properly.104784/
i bet the maps would look more fabulous in tibia real hd hahaha
Darklord, I've been mapping for years. I know how to take proper screenshots. Again, I'm on a Surface 3 tablet and since it's not exactly a laptop or computer, it's a tablet, and for some reason every pic I screenshot and/or save, the resolution n size just gets automatically zoomed. I can't control it, I've tried everything. My client is set to the optimal settings and I have "don't stretch" on. Still doesn't help

First I thought someone who spells "things" as "tings" - that will be a fail...
But seriously i really like this map it has details it looks enjoyable and if I would be a Player on such map I would like to give this a try for sure... even tho the water on the first Screenshot looks a bit poor but thats np
Nice work :)

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't too happy with it, but like I mentioned, it's an early stages work! The island isn't even done yet

Back