• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tiyyyyassssss phyght

Lol.. Lame

We were ready. 2 hours ago with a decent team when you guys went away and didnt give us a chance to gather at south gate. Then you asked for an OB and when we came u hide urself in a fucking guildhouse..

Yeah Vasadu told me that they gonna fight at 12 o clockl but sorry.. Im having something called real life and the wakeup call won't be later cause I wanna play tibia.

It's just lame that you're always going afk when you aren't atleast 5 more players than us.

@ Razor: I dont get u serious. I wont say we slayed u since i came in the end of the battle, or should i say in the end of the slaughter?. Then u were in s gate, we went to open but u wanted close battle in thais so we went into Pierces house, some ppl logged out, some went afk, and then u guys came. Why didnt u want to OB before we went to the house? we told u to ob, but u guys said no, so it aint our fault.

@ Razor: I dont get u serious. I wont say we slayed u since i came in the end of the battle, or should i say in the end of the slaughter?. Then u were in s gate, we went to open but u wanted close battle in thais so we went into Pierces house, some ppl logged out, some went afk, and then u guys came. Why didnt u want to OB before we went to the house? we told u to ob, but u guys said no, so it aint our fault.

we said we're coming LOl

You have to realize its like 9 hours timedifference

Didnt know it's 9 hours time diffrence to schweden. Maybe traveling there by car might take 9hours but not time diffrence

Back