• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

Lot's of autoborder, not a hugely bad thing, just some parts look terrible. I would also make it so the mountain Isn't on top of the water. On the 1x1 areas on the mountain with the gray borders use the corner ones not the two vertical and one horizontal. Oh and fix the moss on the wall, so it looks like its continues not abruptly stops. Beyond that it looks decent.. I would also make it a bit bigger, it seems too slim..

It's definitely a work in progress. Thanks for the tips :] All I think I will use to change things in second coat.

Epic raid today, died 3 times. Figure the shots kind of show my mapping in action.

Raid1.png

Raid2.png

Imperious killed me about a split second after this shot lol

Also building to the left in the second shot is what came of this-
An unholy contractor employs dwarfs from Mt Bohrlos to expand the unholy district.

UnholyExpansion.png

Last edited:
Kind of liking how these ruins are turning out

Kelfast Valley ruins
Kelfastruinvalley.png

Random shot of me and a couple others camping red base clock ticking down in capture the flag. I know my spread sucks lol
ctfcamping.png

Last edited:
Looks cool so far, nice use of the pagoda's, gives a cool effect to the architecture.

Hey, just wondering, you looping cancel or have you done anything in sources? @CTF cancel msg.

Nah just a looping cancel lol
Don't know much C++ atm but I'm starting OOP in a week at my school so I'll be learning it quickly haha

Bintzer. First of all, make the debris borders in raw, not the autobordered crap. Do this because, it is over hanging the cliff and its overlapping borders. With the water borders near the crushed / fallen area's of the wall redo the water border. Also, make the area's that are in the wreckage area look like they've been destroyed / fallen.

No harsh feelings just something to make your mapping pieces look better.

Updated Minimap

[edit] 9-7-12
Minimapadvancedprogress.png

messed around with a program. It was kind of fun :D

Compare to-
Minimapinprogress.png

About to surrender to an annoyingly complex program to make the text more readable. Bear with me ><

I'll be posting a few new in-game shots soon :]

Last edited:
I love your jungle style, even though you post it in the shittest quality picture (DON'T STRETCH GAME WINDOW), it still looks good though :D

Thanks Perox xD I'll take a few from the editor

An ancient lizard city overtaken by humans. Lizards from the surviving villages to the north invade constantly to reclaim their desecrated city.

KelfastRuins_zps9576e835.png

An unseen battle rages underground.

It's always cool to look at your mapping, your style is so unique. Looks nice, keep it up.

Thanks Limos :] Means a lot

Gained King Agaban's favor and destroyed the tulum controlled crystal pylons beneath Kelfast.
KelfastCitizenship_zps3bae3fe2.png

Last edited:
Back