• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Bring Back Crystallinus

Would you play Crystallinus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They way I see it:
RL maps are so fun, you can see most of the forum users have said yes. Me and Matt are big names on real map OT's we can bring so many people to it, that will donate, and also won't PA! Our team "old rulers" won't PA at all, we won't even skull until the server is succesful.

BRING BACK CRYSTALINUS!

I hate your big words.

But I'm just saying, it wouldn't hurt you know? As long as you were makin' enough to keep it on a dedicated, I know you will make some money, that's for damn sure. Just what people have been telling me throughout the weekend.

It would be for shits and giggles. Both sides on Cyntara fighting on a real map server, of course we've already agreed to keep the peace for a while so everyone could ENJOY the server.

Not to mention teams from other ot's that could come and enjoy Crystallinus instead? I'm in favor cause Cyntara is boring since the other team gets pooped on, and I need to play real tibia and screw paying out on Rubera :blink:

~Blue/Josh~

It was a great thing for the time it was around. But I feel it's one of those things that people realize how great it was now that it's gone. They've easily forgotten the bad sides of it.
Do you remember how pissed you were when spells were adjusted to real-tibia style? Nearly everything I added to make it closest to real tibia as possible got shot down and killed, because it did not accommodate you perfectly.

Granted, if I could find the files, if they still exist (which they probably do not), I'd love the opportunity to host a real map that doesn't end up dying like Crystallinus did. I just feel there's too many real map servers out there to even want to try.

Red

Red, when you fixed the spells, people didn't 'Hate' it or you for doing it. It's habit to get a bit pissed off when something doesn't go your way. Crystallinus was done so soon last time because people random pked, and no it wasn't my team random pking, we warred, and everyone quit. Shouldn't have brought the war so soon :(
Anyways, I really think Crystallinus would do great if you brought it back up.
More people know you as an owner of Cyntara, which still isn't doing bad.
Old players come back, new players try Crystallinus, and I'll play both servers still.
You don't have to make things exactly like real tibia either btw, change it up a bit like the spells or whatever, make some stronger/weaker whatever you think would work best, It's your server after all.

I've already got $22 in my paypal, I'm saving it for Crystallinus.

Show me how much support this thread can get.

Red

There you go, I added a poll.

Red

Also, you might see a lot of "I'll play when Cyntara's boring" or w/e votes but you have to remember that Cyntara is boring 90% of the time.

Don't forget to take into consideration the retarded foreigners that don't know how to use the forums because they dont' understand English.

~Blue/Josh~

I would def play crystallinus because i loved that server.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. i mean besides the fact that i missed alot of school to play it. but i enjoyed myself so much playing that ot.

before i found this ot i would go outside when it was really cold and take the snow and rub it on my nipples till they got really frosty. and then i would rub them till they got really warm.

Akalic, why wouldn't you play Crystallinus, because you would be hunted off after a week? or because you think your OT is going to rule the world?

Just for the record!
All wars from Cyntara, will not be carried over to Crystal~ their will be peace.

Just for the record!
All wars from Cyntara, will not be carried over to Crystal~ their will be peace.

I can hardly see that, though :(

I can hardly see that, though :(

Red, you know me.
If they talk shit, of course they are going to die...
I'll try to hold back as long as i can but once they go so far, they are gonna start dieing :thumbup:
Of course after i allow them to level a bit.

We had group discussion!!!
We already made an agreement and I've talked to the opposing team, personally.

We can assure there'll be peace for a few weeks.

At least 2 weeks before any wars break out...

But try to get a guild war system going if u start a real map cause u need that lol 100%

Matt in Vent: "Red better put up Crystallinus quick or Imma spend my $22 on another OT cause Cyntara is boring now that we poop on everyone"

HUEHUEHUE

YEAH! I can donate £0.50 cause thats all i have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back