• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Bring Back Crystallinus

Would you play Crystallinus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogo crystallinus whats holding you back do it bro i love you chandler!!11!

Cool, i might not be able to play Crystallinus if it comes up because apparently i have an attitude problem thats making someone angry.
Ok guys go shit talk me, i wont shit talk back.
Make a raid, let my team hit it to red hp, then delete it, I WONT CARE!
Teleport me where i cant get out, as im killing an enemy, it wont matter!

It's a load of Bullshit, thanks.

Cool, i might not be able to play Crystallinus if it comes up because apparently i have an attitude problem thats making someone angry.
Ok guys go shit talk me, i wont shit talk back.
Make a raid, let my team hit it to red hp, then delete it, I WONT CARE!
Teleport me where i cant get out, as im killing an enemy, it wont matter!

It's a load of Bullshit, thanks.

are u god or jesus ?
maybe the devil,? o_O

oh another thing red it will be cool if u give 1 week test with all the donation cuz there is alot of ppl that dont know cyntralinus and idk if it really cool to donate or idk this is just a suggestion maybe a 3 days test or idk

Cool idea lol, would be good so you can see what the bugs are n stuff so it wont happen what happened with the update of cyntara =/. And it will work to newcomers that want to know about it ;).

Personally, when Crystallinus originally came out, I (and many other players from Cyntara) made the transfer. The server was extremely fun until some of the "not so friendly" wars arose. However, in my opinion it was only fun for those people who could donate.

This is where the problem started I think. The people who donated had easy power gaming spots whereas free to play players couldn't level fast or keep up at all. Therefor, there was war between the older people, and the new players couldn't even get there feet in the door.

Eventually, there was just 2 (and sometimes 3) sides fighting, and all the other random people got pk'd.

I think that if the server were put back up, it would definitely be used by many people. And if a few changes were made, then the server could be quite good.

Personally, i've been playing another rpg lately, but if the server were put back up I would surely make a character and play from time to time.

DM:peace:

or jus make it so donators dont getta 100% advantage.

Heyy...

Shutup DM all you did was stand in your house and train ;(

Joking :p

I think he should make the donor town not as OP (e.g., not at teleport room, make it so you have to walk to spawns and they aren't much better than regular ones but they're less populated etc.)

Also, keep that town PVP this time.

Personally, when Crystallinus originally came out, I (and many other players from Cyntara) made the transfer. The server was extremely fun until some of the "not so friendly" wars arose. However, in my opinion it was only fun for those people who could donate.

This is where the problem started I think. The people who donated had easy power gaming spots whereas free to play players couldn't level fast or keep up at all. Therefor, there was war between the older people, and the new players couldn't even get there feet in the door.

Eventually, there was just 2 (and sometimes 3) sides fighting, and all the other random people got pk'd.

I think that if the server were put back up, it would definitely be used by many people. And if a few changes were made, then the server could be quite good.

Personally, i've been playing another rpg lately, but if the server were put back up I would surely make a character and play from time to time.

DM:peace:

ye i remember pging a whole night in vip wl's took 130-220 on my pally

I think more people voted than actually use this forum lol. That's pretty good support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back