• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Bring Back Crystallinus

Would you play Crystallinus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CYNTARA IS BORING, NO ONE WILL FIGHT ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BORED WITHOUT THE FIGHTING FOR LIKE MONTHS.

Gogogo Crystallinus \o/

~Blue/Josh~

sooooooooo many people will come back if crystallinus goes back up <3

~~~Raxor

Signed ofcourse, I remember me trying to get the highest skills on my knight on crystallinus. I always ended up behind Myth :p.

That's because I was busy with school (I'm seeing a trend here) and I just say and afk trained all day :)

And also b/c I couldn't level much either b/c I would get pk'd lol

That's because I was busy with school (I'm seeing a trend here) and I just say and afk trained all day :)

And also b/c I couldn't level much either b/c I would get pk'd lol
You did some decent leveling near the end once you were with us

I suggest make cyntara = crystallinus.

Delete cyntara, give back points once more, bring up cryst, (reason of give back points is that I dont feel like donating again, already spend too much on cyntara xD )

And dont give donaters 500% advantage of non donor, it should be like 200%.
Like donors can get lvl 3k and non donors lvl 1.5k

donors wasnt OP it was just real tibia items that would usually be gained from quests such as Inquisition. the only thing that was special for donors was bunny slippers which gave really good regen :)

loool. Red won't refund points nor put up old cyntara. We have been over this we asked him and he said no and he won't budge on it <.< :(

loool. Red won't refund points nor put up old cyntara. We have been over this we asked him and he said no and he won't budge on it <.< :(

Cyntara won't be deleted. There will most likely be another server reset when I deem it to be necessary. (IE. No new players, no high levels playing, no reason to play, ect.)

Give me a few days to work out my plans and I'll determine whether or not I'm going to give Crystallinus another try.

Red

YO TENGO MUCHO TIME JUGAR CRYSTALLINUS PORQUE MI PADRE IS NOT HOME!

Think long and hard this weekend!!! xd

~Blue/Josh~

Your bestest frand ;D

Get that server up!!! Zarz = pro at rl maps i beg you to put that server up!!!

If the server goes back up, I want my old house back :peace:

;s

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Oh good lord.. I remember Crystallinus. Will it still have my custom vip town? =O

(I might actually play this)

Edit: Seen myself in the anni part. Lol

See! Everyone old will come back!!! Make crystal!!!

Like brs say on rl tibia in the forums!

Signed!
Im join!
Count with me!
Im go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back