• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Bring Back Crystallinus

Would you play Crystallinus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Bring back crystalinus?!?!?

For those of you who don't know... Crystalinus was Red's other server it was rl map and very fun!

if you want it to come back up sign here!

POLL ADDED

Last edited by a moderator:
~signed~

I never played it but I hear it was fun so I wanna start it

I'm hunted on Rubera, Cyntara war is pathetic if you just watch the cams. I need some real tibia action!!!

Signed by Blue~

Pleeease Chan Chan? :wub:

signed, it will bring back tons of old players, not necessarily players you like, but players who donate.
you know who im talking about as well..
and i can get tons of friends from other real map ots to come play it..cyntara war is too easy :thumbup:

YES bring it back, i hope its rly funny how u guys said

signed

Red, you realize how much money u make of cyntara?

Now, Imagine how much u wud make off this 1:thumbup:
DO IT PLZ

If I can get the new sources compiled for Red, you might see it under a new name soon.

Red, you realize how much money u make of cyntara?

Now, Imagine how much u wud make off this 1:thumbup:
DO IT PLZ

Actually he only made 20 dollars off of crystalanus last time after he paid dedicated and such so ... He did not wanna put it up cause he thinks its a waste of money. =//

It was fun for the first month, and then when you guys "totally dominated" the server, nobody played, nobody joined, it was senseless botting. How am I supposed to run a real map server, considering I'm trying to fix Cyntara as it is?

If I can get the new sources compiled for Red, you might see it under a new name soon.

What does that mean, exactly?

Red

You put up Crystallinus, fix the bugs in that first week, since there should only be minor bugs.
After that, we play and have fun, dont war til we let others level.
Mike, ill probably kill you if you play there, you dont run shit.
Quit agreeing with Red on everything it doesnt mean he loves you because you do.
I VOTE CRYSTALLINUS!

But Bro, I talked to the people who "ran" Crystallinus. Deals will be made, rules will be set, and it could prosper if everyone advertised it.

Maybe you wont' make tons of money, but it's for fun. As long as you make enough to keep it on a dedicated, you could enjoy it too since we always complain how we can't play real tibs.

~Blue/Josh~

It was a great thing for the time it was around. But I feel it's one of those things that people realize how great it was now that it's gone. They've easily forgotten the bad sides of it.
Do you remember how pissed you were when spells were adjusted to real-tibia style? Nearly everything I added to make it closest to real tibia as possible got shot down and killed, because it did not accommodate you perfectly.

Granted, if I could find the files, if they still exist (which they probably do not), I'd love the opportunity to host a real map that doesn't end up dying like Crystallinus did. I just feel there's too many real map servers out there to even want to try.

Red

Well Red you do have a reputation for making good ots. And I am sure 100 people from here AT LEAST will go and play it and once it gets up and you get it as an advretized server on ot land people will come cause you got a good rep and are a good host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back