• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To delete

Hopefully you wont abandon it like you did last time.
And I really hope you aren't teaming up with Ryan.

Also, do you think its possible to change hotkeys so you can use "send automaticly" ?

I dont get a character when I create a account ?

I dont get a character when I create one ops double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Deprecated: mysql_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/tibianic.php on line 15

Deprecated: mysql_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/tibianic.php on line 16

Deprecated: mysql_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/tibianic.php on line 17
Account created succesfully!

Always when I login, theres nobody besides me online :( I wish it had some more ppl online so we could have some fun at least

Always when I login, theres nobody besides me online :( I wish it had some more ppl online so we could have some fun at least

everyone logs in and play some around but then thhey see alot of bugs and then they logout that is why;) if he fixed everything and he realise a 7.1 rl map with zero bugs i think enough players will joinXD

So no release date yet? could be in 2 weeks or 6 months?
In order to make the server a success, I would clarify it a little. :thumbup:

Having dead-line times is really psuhing for developers and it will stress them out = they fail at the work = it goes shitty
It's better if it's "It's done when it's done"

Back