• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To delete

I realy hope that you can finish this project :)
7.1 - 7.4 was the best age of tibia, in my opinion.
And the pvp was awesome.

you should give us private accounts of lvl 100 so it doesn't take ages to get to demons and find bugs there or somewhere else in tibia. so we can test quests (but perhaps you can just check the quests if they work that isn't a big deal) but atleast higher accounts;) But i am looking forward if you are done with your project and host itXD because i just like the 7.1 graphics so muchXD even better then classicXD

Give us a timeline of where you are, or a todo list, where you tick whatever is done, would be nice for players to see.

Also, just use these forums, aslong as the gameworld isn't online and it isn't a vbulletin forum, I see no sence in using a forum both here and there, its actually quite annoying to check 2 forums.

However, you're doing a brilliant job, hopefully you succeed in it! ;)

nice but im alone online .. :s sad

//EDIT:

where to buy premium?? :S

Yes I know but atleast a 40% hate them, if not ask to the players that are playing in Real Tibia servers.
You wont have nothing against polaks, like me, I dont have nothing againts them but I just hate them.

I hate them too :D Srry but they do seem abit r****** sometimes.
They ask you. pl??
Then you say no!!! After that, they start to talk polish with you haha. Not everyone but the majority(spell)

Yes I agree with Sillence, you talk with a polak and he says "pl?" after that you answer NO and he starts talking in polak.
No = Nie, stupid polaks.

Yes I know but atleast a 40% hate them, if not ask to the players that are playing in Real Tibia servers.
You wont have nothing against polaks, like me, I dont have nothing againts them but I just hate them.

First you say all and then you say 40 %

Then u say u have nothing against them but you just hate them?? lol

Think before you post please..

what makes you better than the polaks? you have the same stupidity as most of them and your english skill is very poor:peace:

Back