• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To delete

nop.
it's fact everyone hates pls and even if u dont u know deep down in your heart you still hate them, oki

>.< I don't hate them, Some of them might be childish but there are many "normal" polacks. (I do have something personal agianst the brs tho..) And Polacks pwns all ots. (Not in pvp-wise but in server-styleeee)

its always night time.
i debugged going into poh temple
GS's corpse is a decayed ghoul
after about 10seconds orcs turn into watches

Brings back so many memories <3
I love it!
I'll play here for sure. ;)

Would the server owner fix my character? I did get debugged in edron, central circle and can not log in, and it would be nice with an english home cite :)
Btw, nice server =)

monsters walk around when ur up a level they didnt start doing that until 7.6

I stopped working on that for now, since I realised that I won't earn money for dedicated host doing free Tibia server, so I need take care of smth which will allow me to earn money to make it happens (it = 7.1 server)

Ask someone if they will host it for you, theres alot of trusted people (stian) that would.

Ask someone if they will host it for you, theres alot of trusted people (stian) that would.

Still, i think he needs to pay.

Anyways, i'll like 7.x servers. Because the owners need to put alot of work on em. That makes everything alot funnier, to know someone really worked for it and really want something.

Not like all the 8.x servers out there, with 12 years old kids owners, who want money so they can buy candy

Continue work with it, if it turns out as good as remers classictibia 7.4 there will be good hosters waiting in line to help you out.

Back