• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To delete

Played a bit on it, just got low fps cause im on a laptop and DX5 rapes it and since 7.1 doesn't support DX9 then im sol. But will test more when I get my new tower.

slimlines.no-ip.org Slimlines Real RPG 6 (19) / 1000 97.33% 103 x150 PVP [ 7.1 ]
espinha.servegame.com Espinha Server 22 (28) / 239 50.18% 67 x100 PVP [ 7.1 ]
themyradeserver.servega... Themyrade Serv 1 (4) / 1000 80.65% 31 x50 PVP [ 7.1 ]
classictibia.com Classic Tibia 142 (241) / 500 98.24% 186 x2 PVP [ 7.4 ]

Not on the list, is it offline? :p

Alright :p

edit:

Its cool! D:

Last edited:
I don't have the client here, but if I remember well, when I used to play 7.1 OTs ( at the beggining of otserv ), we could change the IP in the client, right ? So we don't need an ipchanger.
Just wanted to point it out, something I remembered :p
And btw the accounts were all 6 digits

Yeah I don't think the client supports more than 6, it didn't back then anyways, but fun server. Been pwning demons with blood and cobra coffe

Yep, it was fun even if for a little while haha
Sry I kept afk Syntax haha, forgot about the PC, only came back now =p
Let's play more later :p ( send me some PM or post here )

I logged about 6 minutes after you left, im busy atm, maybe tomorrow ;p

i logged on and i liked it to bad not so many people plays you may advertise moreXD? make mana regain some slower:S it is way to fast:( btw what kind of map is it?

Last edited:
dem nice dude:) hope you do stagesXD i think the most people are looking for a staged server since there are alot of low rate servers:S ofcourse not too high stages just normalXD anyways gl with fixing the bugs:)

:D :D

35c3p8n.png

Back